PK
Paul K.
Vista, CA
02/28/2019
Easy Auto Repair
I scheduled an appointment on line and Tim called. He was very nice and confirmed my appointment. I dropped off my car and everything that was said was done. Thank you very much.

MN
Mariann N.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/24/2019
Smog
I brought my car in for a routine smog without an appointment and was in and out in less than an hour. I was very happy with Tim and Chris's service and time they took to chat with me, not just about my car's health, but about how life is in general. It always feels like a personal experience when I go in there.

Mary P.
Acura RSX
02/21/2019
Super Service
Courtesy, efficient and they keep my car running!

Mitch R.
Dodge Nitro
02/20/2019
Dodge Nitro
I have had service done on my vehicle at the El Cajon and Escondido locations. Both locations had exceptional service. My only suggestion would be to integrate the computer system between all your locations, so whatever location you may use the location will have complete service history on the vehicle.

Joe T.
San Marcos, CA
Chrysler Crossfire
02/17/2019
You guys are the best
I have the highest confidence in your guys ability to work on my car. The people behind the counter are always friendly and polite.

PP
Patrick P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/11/2019
Updates
This is my first visit to West Escondido Automotive and Tranmission. I really appreciated Dennis and all his assistance. He kept me informed texted me and called me about the recommended repairs. I’m going to return when my truck needs repairs or maintenance.

Nissan Sentra
02/09/2019
Inspection?
I came in for a routine oil change. Inspections come standard with any service. The last time I was in they reccomended several things to be done, so when I came in this time, the same recommended services were on my print out. The technician tried to tell me that services were still recommended, even though I had replaced parts myself. It just goes to show you cant trust mechanics to tell the truth. They will try to nickle and dime you to death.

Aside from that, they are always really nice and polite.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for reaching out, Seems there may be some confusion caused by the fact we did not send you your vehicle inspection, we apparently dropped the ball by not supplying you with the Electronic Inspection of your vehicle. I checked the Inspection this morning and the Technician did not recommend Wiper Blades as I believe you are referring to. The service Professional / Consultant Chris that was helping you in the office should have removed the recommendation after reviewing the Technicians inspection, as they were no longer being recommended. I sincerely apologize as Chris dropped the Ball by not sending you the copy of the Inspection and then not removing the recommendation. It is our goal to always provide you with the highest level service, we perform our inspections 100% and would never recommend UN need repairs or service. This was a breakdown of communication internally and externally on our part. Please accept my sincerely apology! – Brian Bowersock. I would be happy to call and speak with you if there is a convenient time to do so, please let me know.   760-741-0071

Kevin B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/24/2019
Jaguar Diagnoses
Every time I bring a vehicle to West Escondido Automotive the experience is the best. Diagnosis, repair, timeliness and communication are first rate.

John L.
Cadillac DeVille
01/21/2019
Clean facilities and courteus staff.
Their explanations of issues related to specific mechanical problems.
it was a pleasure dealing with Dennis and his verbal and written review of work done and recommendation of existing issues.

WJ
William J.
Buick Regal
01/21/2019
Friendly service
I well not take my car to anyone but West Escondido Automotive & Transmission this guys have great service at a fair price.

Honda Civic del Sol
01/18/2019
Great service and highly knowledgeable
West Escondido Automotive quickly determined the problem with my car's engine in one day, whereas another shop had the car for four months and could locate the problem. Kudos!!!!!

RA
Rand A.
Vista, CA
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019
Jeep Didn't Make Warm
I am very happy with the attention that was provided diagnosing the problem, both in providing me with the details and correcting the problem. Heater core was rusted out and new one installed. Jeep makes warm again!

NG
Neil / Linda G.
Valley Center, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/14/2019
Great experience!
Nice to work with company that is so efficient. communication was great from beginning to end, very important to us.

AA
Arnold A.
Oceanside, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/13/2019
Looking for a New Trustworthy Shop
Shop seems to be trustworthy after bringing my car a second go round for a specific repair. however, normally a shop does a courtesy inspection (ie 30 point inspection) or preventive maintenance checks and makes recommendations for other service requirements for the future which is a reason for 4 stars. shop seems to be honest so far.

01/11/2019
Appreciate the personal touch
I previously responded unsatisfactorily to a survey. I was upset and unsure what to do. Chris were very professional and kind, but I was not happy with the fix it list provided and I didn't understand what the recommendations involved (i.e. brake repairs that normally cost around $250 were costing over $550). It took a conversation with a friend to enlighten me on what could cause such extreme cost differences and a personal conversation with Brian to make me feel comfortable with some of the services. When I returned with the car for service, Dennis and Chris again were very professional and kind. I do apologize to Chris if my original survey response cause him any grief. It was not personal, but since you were the person tied to my service, you might have received unnecessary negative feedback. The only reason for the 4 Star is a clearer understanding at the onset might have contained my reaction.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to catch up and make me feel more comfortable with everything. I really do appreciate you and your extra effort.

LD
Lora D.
Ford Five Hundred
01/06/2019
Wonderfully reliable service
I know I'm always going to get superior service when I take my car into West Escondido Automotive. They are professional and pleasant to deal with. When I want something important to be taken care of, I take my car here.

RL
Rhonda L.
Dodge Challenger
12/30/2018
Excellent Servic
This was my first time visiting West Escondido Automotive, I was very impressed with the service. I defenitely will bring my car for oil changes, etc.

Donna S.
12/30/2018
Professionals
Everyone is so nice. They don't treat me like I am a dumb woman. They will explain everything to me so I will understand what causes the problem and what needs to be done to fix it. They take their time to find out what exactly is the problem and not just fix things to make money.

Dave H.
Volvo V70
12/27/2018
Auto maintenance
Done on time and on budget

DA
Debra A.
12/14/2018
Respectful, knowledgeable
I appreciate their concern and knowledge.