SV
Suzanna V.
Mazda CX-5
01/23/2020
Super Knowledgeable and Thorough
Just had my first visit for routine maintenance. I found the staff to be knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. Feel they went out of their way to explain what was included in the service to be performed. Once they conducted their inspection, they found two additional items that required attention and went the extra mile to confirm it was warranty work that should be completed by dealer at no cost. The cost for the service performed was reasonable AND they washed my car. You gotta Love that! Will definitely be back and will be recommending West Escondido Auto to friends and family. Thank you everyone!

BK
Bert K.
01/20/2020
Trustworthy and customer focused.
Thorough evaluation of my reported problem. Correctly diagnosed and repaired.

GA
Guy A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/18/2020
Repaired my blown head gasket
Repaired my blown head gasket. Good service. Kept be well informed. Should be all my old parts. Highly recommended.

Lexus ES 330
01/18/2020
Honest Business - Pictures Don't Lie
Took my girlfriend's car for some medium scoped repairs. Her mechanic missed some obvious needs. Timely response, suggested order to address on a limited budget was suggested. Well done!

PH
Patty H.
01/17/2020
Great Service!
What a breath of fresh air - intentional and professional service. Thank you for knowing what you do best. Patty Hjort

Jason A.
01/13/2020
Professional Customer Oriented Service
No hidden agenda. Courteous staff. Efficient.

FP
Francine P.
Vista, CA
01/08/2020
Your employees. 01/07/2020 sevice with Matt and Alice.
Matt's attention to detail and always willing to answer my questions. Alice took me and another lady home. Alice was engaging and a real delight!

DY
Darryl Y.
01/07/2020
Honest, low pressure
They were open and honest about the work needed on my transmission. Although the quote seemed reasonable, I decided not to proceed with the repairs since it cost more than my vehicle was worth. I didn't feel pressured by them as I did at other places.

Lincoln MKZ
01/04/2020
Well Done!
Fast, timely, well done repair. Firm reasonable price. Clean and professional environment at their shop.

VS
Vincent S.
Ford Expedition
01/02/2020
Great Customer & Repair Service
Matt was outstanding! He clearly explained what work had to be done and broke down the costs. I will use West Escondido Automotive & Transmission for all my vehicle smog, service & repairs.

Larry B.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2019
2009 Senta, Mat was great Got me taken care of no waiting
I went to Escondido from Oceanside because I know the work done on my car will be done correct and at a fair price. I like to think I can work on my cars, but today it is much more involved than a "Shade tree mechanic" like me can do. I still like to have a conversation with the guys at West Escondido Auto.

John K.
Ram 1500
12/29/2019
2013 Ram 1500 Service
West Automotive did a great job servicing my son's truck. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

CN
Cortney N.
12/29/2019
Customer Service is like nowhere else
Customer service is great, and they are always willing to fit me in when it works for me and my schedule. I have already recommended them to a few family members and friends.

TP
Teri P.
Pontiac Vibe
12/20/2019
Great customer service and quality care
No nonsense service! Quality and friendly interaction with all customers! Wonderful shuttle service too!

TY
Terri Y.
12/20/2019
Easy in and out. The employees are the best. So fun and professional.
Easy in and out. The employees are the best. So fun and professional.