RO
Richard O.
11/08/2019
Glad you were there
My 22 year old Honda broke down and was making a metal on metal screeching sound. At the same time, the temperature indicator was in the red zone. I shut off the engine and had the car towed to West Automotive in Escondido. My biggest fear was that after over 250,000 I'd have to get a new car...down payment, car payments, huge insurance premiums would come along with a new car. I'm glad to say that the car is now humming along. The repairs cost about $200 less than the price I was initially quoted. Everyone I spoke with at West Automotive was accommodating, informative and friendly. Thanks for being there!!!

Vista, CA
11/06/2019
the way they treat you
you always feel that they listen to your concerns.

Dave S.
Valley Center, CA
10/29/2019
Fair, honest, reasonable
I had a nice but neglected pickup that hadn't been started for a couple of years, that I wanted put back in perfect running order. This was done quickly, efficiently, and truthfully. They explained all findings and proposed remedies, including those they felt were mandatory vs. optional.

It wasn't cheap but it was very reasonable for the services rendered, and I am extremely happy with the results.

Selwyn W.
Oceanside, CA
10/25/2019
Took my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 MegaCab in for leaking Water pump. They did a 49 point inspection and found a bent Brake line, Manifold bolts missing and fixed everything to OEM Spects. I am very happy with the job they did.Thanks Matt and Brian.

San Clemente, CA
10/24/2019
Professional and trustworthy
The staff is outstanding.

Ruthie M.
10/18/2019
These folks are great
These guys are on top of all the new stuff. My 2015 Subaru Forester is equipped with hardware and software to keep up with a safe road environmen, including the EyeSight system. With many years in software engineering, I know that to really mess up a system requires having complex software in it. Jerry tracked my EyeSight problem down with Subaru design engineers, and it did not surprise me that a system reboot was required. The shop has the talent and the resources to get the job done. Thanks, Jerry!

John R.
San Marcos, CA
10/09/2019
Smog repairs done right
Went to this shop to get smog repairs done correctly so I could register my car. All the work was explained clearly. It was a lot of costs to pay but it needed to be done. I was updated on the repairs daily. Would recommend for smog repairs to others.

FC
Frankie C.
10/08/2019
Thankyou!
Thankyou for taking care of the oxygen sensor, and for replacing the spark plugs. My check engine light was on, and you took care of the issues that were related to that. As you always do, you checked thoroughly and took care of what was needed. I am very grateful that you knew what needed to done, and you took care of it. Thank you!

David G.
10/06/2019
Straight forward and honest.
Provide easy to understand information about what repairs need to be done, which can be postponed and what maintenance will be required in the future.

Jeff C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/05/2019
Great and Honest Service
All are courteous and Honest. Came in with concerns over a couple issues with my 2008 Escalade and Tim recommended a diagnostics Test for $99 we found the problem and this saved me big $$$$$. If you want honest and fast service West Automotive is the place to take your vehicle.

10/04/2019

San Marcos, CA
Chevrolet El Camino
10/03/2019
great service
i like the customer i get when i am. i like the idea that they call you whenever there will be a change in the estimate to get my approval.
Frank Spaziano

Melody S.
Nissan Versa Note
09/20/2019
very satisied
Been to West Escondido Automotive 2 weeks in succession with 2 different cars for an oil change. Both times they took me home and then picked me up to retrieve my autos. Everyone was very professional but nice and I will definitely recommend them and go back myself when needed. Thank you West Escondido!!

Marlene H.
09/16/2019
I can trust them
All their employees are master mechanics and they know vehicles, old or new. They are courteous and treat men and women equally. They want to make sure you are satisfied and your vehicle runs the way you want.

Melody S.
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2019
very satisfied
Been taking our cars to West Escondido Automotive for several years now and have always been very satisfied. They are prompt with their service and know when something is wrong and how to fix it. I will continue to go there and recommend it to friends and family.

GM

San Jacinto, CA
Nissan Versa Note
09/07/2019
Very Professional But A little Show In Giving Customer Updates
They were generally very professional. It did take them 5 days to get to my car but a weekend and holiday was mostly the reason. I liked the discounted diagnostic fee for AAA members. They easily handed my car over to AAA to be transported back to my home area. The only negative was that they were slow in giving me updates on the status of my vehicle.

ZB

Nancy S.
Valley Center, CA
08/28/2019
Honest
Great service, honest about the issues my car had and what my options were.

BP
Bob P.
08/25/2019
Robert Pfankuch's experience
I sent my son to get his truck fixed because I know west is honest. Unfortunately it is very expensive to have trucks repaired so I take it where I have faith and trust. I brought my Jeep to these guys some months back where I was prepared to replace a transmission or clutch but was told it wasn't required. I only needed to replace the fluid. They knew they could have sold me a transmission with out question but chose to help me rather than make a buck off me. Good people even when no one is looking.