Ana S.
11/30/2016
Checked my battery
The staff is always friendly and accommodating to my schedules.

Darrin W.
11/29/2016
Courteous employees and great service
I have been using goshen fleet services for years and will be for years to come

NF
Nicole F.
11/18/2016
Most wonderful mechanics.
Always a great experience!

ZN
Zachary N.
Lebanon, PA
11/17/2016
quick service, but grossly overpriced
My car broke down and needed towed for repairs for a new starter. This is an easy job, and a brand new starter costs about $150 from the local Autozone. I knew I was going to get raked over the coals no matter where I went, but West Goshen Auto charged $221.92+tax for a refurbished starter, and after labor and replacing a battery cable, my bill was $539.73... more than 3.5x what it would cost to do it myself! On the plus side, they were able to provide a fast turnaround.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/22/2016

We apologize if you feel you were overcharged.  We do our best to be competative.  We use only quality parts.  Your labor rate also included, diagnostic time and a battery cable replacement.
We appreciate your business.

James B.

Christopher F.
Glen Mills, PA
Nissan Murano
11/08/2016
Very fast and polite service
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/09/2016

Chris, Thank you for your review.  It is our pleasure to take care of your automotive needs.

Janet C.
Ford Edge
11/04/2016
Trustworthy and dependable
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/09/2016

Thank you for your review Janet!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL1
11/03/2016
Great place
Great people and great work!
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/09/2016

Pat, Thank you for your review.  We think your pretty great too!!

AH
Andrea H.
Chesapeake, VA
10/29/2016 Category: Service
Andrea said the business got her in right away.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Andrea. Thank you for your review, glad we could be of service.

Roman C.
10/28/2016
David and his crew are outstanding . I've been with him for many years now and have not been disappointed with his service. They go out of there way to help if you have an unusual problem. Have recommended my girl friend who they went out of there way to help. Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Roman, Thank you for your review.  Our intent is to please you with every service.

Jeanne F.
Newtown Square, PA
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Jeanne said this business was courteous, efficient and they're priced right.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Thank you Jeanne for your kind review.  Glad we could be of service.

Mark C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/27/2016
Keeps my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport Running
My 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport presently has over 319,000 miles. It had 4 miles when I bought it new in May of 1998. My Jeep is the best evidence that West Goshen Automotive provides expert maintenance services. Years and years ago I gave West Goshen Automotive a try. One of the best decisions I have ever made. I have 100% trust in Dave, Bill, and Charlie. Excellent service at a fair price. I use the free shuttle to and from work and home often. Bill and Charlie are well-qualified mechanics. Dave knows how to run a successful business.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Mark, Thank you for all your years of trust in our business.  We take pride in making sure your car is kept in optinum condition.  We appreciate having you as a customer.

Bob B.
Glen Mills, PA
10/27/2016 Category: Service
Bob said everything was good and he was pleased. He does good work and he did a good job. He said he is happy with the service.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Bob, Thank you for your review.  Glad we could be of service.

EG
Edward G.
Volvo V70
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Edward said the business is good and thorough. His vehicle was done on time.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Ed, Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business.

JI
Joann I.
Jeep Liberty
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Joann said the business explains the problems, works with her on the price and even assisted her with her vehicle warranty. She enjoys the service and hopes they keep up the good work.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Joann, Thank you for your review.  It is nice to know that we are continuing to please our great customers

WL
William L.
10/25/2016 Category: Service
William said they are always able to work with him and they help him understand when he asks questions. He likes to learn about what they are doing. They are always happy to explain what they are doing, how they are doing it and why. He stated he feels he is treated fairly, they are flexible and they work with him to get his vehicle serviced in a timely manner. He said they always answer his questions and they never makes him feel like he is wasting their time. He appreciates that.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

William, Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your business.

Stephen M.
Exton, PA
Volkswagen Passat
10/24/2016
Best repair center in Chester County
Been using these guys for years! Very professional., great work and honest! The mechanics are top notch ! Would never think of going anywhere else.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Steve, Thank you for your review.  It is our pleasure to take care of your automotive needs.

TC
Theodore C.
Thornton, PA
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Theodore said he would recommend this business to others.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Ted, Thank you for your review  We appreciate your business.

HP
Harriet P.
10/21/2016
Car inspection.
Dave always takes care of my car needs in a professional manner. I appreciate his guidance in decisions to keep my car in good shape.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 11/01/2016

Harriet, Thank you for your kind words.  It is always a pleasure seeing you.