KC
Kathryn C.
04/20/2017
Dave and the guys do a super job!
I have gone to West Goshen Automotive for a long time, and Dave has always looked after my Hondas! They look out for me, and for my car, and I am grateful to count on them as great mechanics, and real friends. This is a place to go have your car serviced or repaired by honest and ethical professionals! Thank you!

Donna M.
Acura TL
04/14/2017
Good trained people
They are always helpful although my car is tied up for the entire day. But they do transport me back and forth to my home.

Sandra M.
Lancaster, PA
Honda Accord
04/14/2017
Trustworthy
Always great service. Never any surprises. They let you know what's going on when they're working on your vehicle.

Charles W.
04/01/2017
Always fixes it right and prices are reasonable

Mitzi M.
King Of Prussia, PA
Kia Optima
03/28/2017
Oil Change / Inspection / Etc
I would and do refer here all the time. Everyone is so Friendly!

SV
Steven V.
03/23/2017
Always a positive experience. Trustworthy and knowledgeable.

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline
03/23/2017
170K miles and my Ford van is still going strong!
I depend on my vehicle for work. I would be lost without it. I depend on Dave and his team to take care of it. They do that professionally and in a timely manner. I have one less thing to worry about when I'm driving US-95 corridor. Maintenance is not on my worry list thanks to West Goshen Automotive.

Roger B.
Excellent maintenance
Dave has done most of the work on my Toyota Highlander Hybrid for the last two years. We are very pleased. I was especially impressed when, at inspection, he reminded me that the vehicle did not need an oil and filter change yet..

MO
Mary O.
Mazda 3
PA Inspection on 03/17/17
Was able to quickly get an appointment for PA Inspection and a lube, oil and filter change. Very friendly service.Inspection

John L.
Nissan Maxima
Terrific, trusted service.
When ever I bring my car in I know I can trust what I am told that is needed and I can have confidence that the job will be done right.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL1
03/21/2017
People are fabulous and the workmanship is great

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/17/2017
Honest & helpful
Here I am again my breaks gave out on my daughter because of all the brine corrosion.
Faced with a difficult choice, Dave gave me the information that I needed to know and some sound advice, that was what my father would tell me when he was alive. You won't find that in big box shops. And when you find it in a service shop like at Dave's West Goshen Automotive it only stands to reason that you are at a great place. One more thing Dave's shop dose fleet service and I know that the Gosen PD trust's Dave to service there fleet that alone says a lot in and of it's self. Keep up the great work Dave you have a customer for life.

WM
William M.
Lexus ES 350
03/15/2017
State Inspection
Inspection was done quickly. In and out in less than an hour. Always quality, timely, friendly service at West Goshen Automotive.

RK
Richard K.
Kia Sorento
03/15/2017
Friendly, fast and affordable. The best!
The guys at West Goshen are great. They handle all of our family vehicles. Always friendly, and thorough.

SK
Scott K.
03/11/2017
Trustworthy People and Service
We have been using WGA for 13yrs! Dave and his crew are the most trustworthy and friendly mechanics I have ever known. They never do unnecessary work and always fix the problems we have. This business is THE EXAMPLE of how to build long term relationships with customers. We are fortunate to have found West Goshen Automotive to take care of one our biggest investments. I recommend this place to everyone with great confidence.

Marc R.
Mercedes-Benz E250
03/10/2017
Simply excellent
Best people, best service, best prices equals best value

CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/07/2017
Prompt, courteous, good work, fair prices
I've been coming to West Goshen Automotive for a while with my 07 Solara. I'm never disappointed in anything. Your guys are polite, professional and knowledgeable.

Janice L.
02/28/2017
My experience was terrific.
It was recommended by my neighbor; it's 5 minutes from my home; they could not have been nicer or more helpful; and I was in and out quickly.

RT
Richard T.
02/25/2017
Would never take my vehicle to anyone else. Professional and quick service. You can tell these guys know their way around a car. Better and less expensive then a dealer

LH
Lyman H.
02/24/2017
service on honda
Dave and his staff are very reliable..I appreciate their advice and timely service.