James B.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/02/2017
Service on 1/31/2017
Customer Service and Good workmanship and reasonable price.

Donna M.
Acura TL
01/31/2017
Outstanding
The staff and service are wonderful. Whenever I need some sort of service on my car, they make every effort to accommodate me and my needs. And their rates are reasonable for services rendered.

Swapnil S.
Honda Accord
01/31/2017
Very professional and speedy service

LC
Lou C.
01/28/2017
Professionalism
Owner and staff are ALWAYS ready to help and get me on the road.

V
Valued Customer
Chrysler 200
01/28/2017
honest and fast reliable service
Our family has been using the shop for many years and we continue to come back because we trust the reliable quick honest service provided .

Joseph S.
GMC Pickup
Owner involvement
I had only stopped in to make an appointment for oil change and left a short while later and not having to go back or make other arrangements. They know the history of my vehicle so every is up to speed about issues that might be problems.

LG
Lawrence G.
Ford Tempo
Auto care services
Excellent technological and auto information - and service on a timely bases

David C.
2004 Jeep LJ
Honest profession work done in a timely manner.

John L.
Lexus ES 300
01/27/2017
Trustworthy, courteous, and professional.
From the owner (Dave) to all the mechanics they could not be more courteous and professional. I trust their judgement and have taken my families vehicles there for years.

David C.
01/25/2017
2004 Jeep LJ
Great job as usual Dave.

RN
Richard N.
Jeep Liberty
01/24/2017
As always, it was a great experience - that's why we keep coming back. We would never go anywhere else

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline
01/20/2017
Customer care
Dave and his crew goes above and beyond anyplace else I have used when dealing with my cargo van. I know I can depend on my vehicle when it leaves his shop. The work is excellent, timely and AFFORDABLE! See for yourself the next time anything isn't humming and running properly. 5 star service that is dependable.

AW

SV
Steven V.
01/16/2017
Professional and Knowledgeable Mechanics
Dave and his guys are very knowledgeable and trustworthy, they go out of their way to make sure your happy with the service they provide. They don't try to sell you things that you don't need as other shops do. If something is recommended by the manufacturer they don't try to sell you but let you know about the benefits of the recommended service. Dave has all the right equipment and the right people in place to get the job done right and at a great price.

RD
Renee D.
01/15/2017
Always friendly and never a problem with the service provided.

DF
Daniel F.
Nissan Sentra
01/12/2017
Fast, Friendly, Great Service
Always a pleasure to know my car is in good hands and I feel the team makes honest recommendations.

Rayna M.
01/11/2017
The best care for your care!
Exceptional care, service, and quality of my vehicle. Best mechanic group in West Chester!

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2017
Keeping My Baby Running
I used to work for Ford Motor Co doing after market A/C installation. I then moved on to be a service manager for several years. An injury 22 years ago made it impossible for me to work on my own car. I had heard about Dave and West Goshen Automotive and that he had the same commitment to honesty and quality that I valued for my customers. Well it's 22 years later and he still holds true to those values. That is a hard thing to find in this day and age.
Keep up the good work, Dave.

Charles W.
01/10/2017
knowledgable, fair prices, quality work
awesome, never a problem when I take it there...work gets done and Im back on the road.....