07/03/2020
service to car
the service is always good and timel

Mercedes-Benz GLA
07/01/2020
Always Professional
Very professional to deal with, always true to their word. No need to take my Mercedes to the dealer for repairs.

Glen Mills, PA
Toyota Tundra
06/29/2020
Always honest, always fair !
Honest and fair pricing, best place to get services done right.

SK
Scott K.
06/27/2020
Most trusted garage in Chester County
I spent my adult life looking for a mechanic I could trust and would never do unnecessary repairs. I have been using West Goshen Automotive for over 15 years and have never trusted any business as much as I trust Dave, Mike and the rest of the team. Even when I think I need a major repair, they will tell me I don’t need it and it’s just a simple fix.
You won’t find a better, friendlier place to take your cars.

KD

Greg M.
Nissan Murano
06/21/2020
Repeated excellent services
Again, I received excellent customer service for my Murano during my state inspection. Mike provided me with information about how the effect of uneven tire wear can effect the transaxle on all wheel drive vehicles.

RN
Richard N.
06/16/2020
Another good job
The work was done in a timely fashion and done well. More important than anything else, I trust West Goshen Automotive. My wife and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

ET
Elaena T.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2020
Can’t say enough good things
Customer service is excellent, communication is great and overall I always know my car is in good hands. I plan to bring my car here for everything and see a long term relationship here!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
06/13/2020
Saturn
Excellent work from a dedicated and knowledgeable staff!

TH
Timothy H.
GMC Suburban
06/09/2020
99 Suburban
Fast, friendly, and reliable service.

Roger B.
06/08/2020
Always Reliable
We have relied on West Goshen Automotive for years. Service was fast with a small delay because I needed a weird battery.

John C.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/06/2020
Great Service,
Very Thorough

06/04/2020
Used the contactless pickup and drop off service. It was great. Matt did pick up and drop off. He wiped down as he was getting in and wiped down as he was getting out.

Always great service but it was so nice to be able to get my car taken care of without being at risk health wise!

David C.
06/02/2020
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Check engine like came on and Dave and the boys fixed it.

06/01/2020
Honest, quality work
Noticed a tire camber was too negative in comparison with other rear tire (or so I thought) I checked myself for anything loose or missing as well as payed close attention to the car felt while at highway speeds but didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. I asked WGA to align/rotate/balance all tires. WGA called and stated that the car alignment was in spec according to manufacture as well as balanced. Also no tire rotation needed due to the fact the fronts already had the most tread. Obviously WGA is very very honest and does quality work which is hard to find.