SV
Steven V.
06/01/2021
Service Done Right
Dave and his staff are top notch mechanics. I have been a customer for almost 14 years and I recommend West Goshen for all your service needs.

They stand behind their work and are always flexible for scheduling.

PT
Pamela T.
smart fortwo
05/30/2021
Knows their stuff
Working on Smart Cars is not the easiest task when parts are hard to come by. But time and again West Goshen Automotive has pulled through for us, and we appreciate their ability to service our vehicles.

Carol W.
05/26/2021
Like having a family member taking care of my car <3
Been going to WGA for years. Dave has always been honest with me - letting me know what can wait, what needs doing NOW and fully explaining things. Many times have gone to him with just a description of a noise or smell and is never dismissive of what I have to say. Had a mystery noise that took a while to pin down, but was able to drive in without an appointment when it presented one day and he dropped what he was doing and came out to listen - source finally found!! - made an appointment for 2 days later and Dave's guys fixed it right up.

Johanna L.
Honda Civic Si
05/26/2021
Detailed information given
First time there and found their review of my vehicle very in-depth. They gave me a heads up so I know what I am looking at for future services. I have an old car so I appreciated what I can expect in the near future related to cost.

Ana S.
05/21/2021
People you can trust
Very professional and honest. Will always help you with great recommendations and transport you if you need a ride.

EW
Elaine W.
05/19/2021
Excellent as always -
They always do a great job.

Jane R.
Philadelphia, PA
05/15/2021
Windshield replacement and inspection
West Goshen auto was extremely helpful with helping replace my windshield. The process was quick and easy! Highly recommend

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2021
Chevy Suburban
Great service as always. Worked hard to get me back on the road.

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2021
Reliable honest service
Had an issue getting my oil cap off to add oil to my vehicle and I went to the service station they help get the cap open and top off my oil. Thanks again Dave

Margaret G.
05/06/2021
Always there for me
I can always count on West Goshen Automotive to take good care of my car.

WP
Wanda P.
Coatesville, PA
05/06/2021
Best service
I have used this company for years and will continue to do so.

Rawley S.
Kia Sorento
05/05/2021
Great Service and excellent work
They did a great job and fast.

David C.
05/04/2021
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Radiator blew up on my wife's wrangler. Dave, Mike and the boys fixed and a few other things with no notice, Thank you! Dave

05/02/2021
Dropped my car off on a Monday morning with no appointment due to a warning light suddenly going on over the weekend. Had my car back by the end of day with a new alternator installed. Always get excellent service!

PT
Pamela T.
smart fortwo
05/01/2021
Best Service All Around
I've been taking my husband's car here for a while, and the experience has always been positive even if there is an issue. They go above and beyond to get what's needed done. I'm going to switch over to them as well knowing the value for the money.