PM

Great as always

Doug C.
01/29/2019
Clean Shop. Sound Advice
I have recently come back to Dave and his team after receiving less than stellar service from my dealership service center. I am pleased with their work, what I paid and the overall customer service. Good to be back.

EW
Edward W.
Lexus GS 350
01/24/2019
Good service from honest mechanics
I have been taking my vehicles there for about 3 years now.
Dave and his crew always provide high quality service at fair prices.

WM
William M.
Nissan Rogue
01/23/2019
Quick turnaround
Service is performed when promised and delivered when promised. Everything is explained to the customer. The owner and staff are very courteous. They are extremely knowledgeable .

PH
Patricia H.
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2019
Great Service as Always
Prompt, courteous service at a fair price.

Kia Sorento
01/10/2019
West Goshen Automotive always does the necessary service in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. A great place to get all of your vehicle service needs performed.

Dodge Magnum
01/07/2019
Our vehicles are always well taken care of.

GW
George W.
Westtown, PA
Ford Transit Van
01/03/2019
When you want it done right at the right price West Goshen Automotive is the place to go.
I have been taking my vehicles here for years. This is the place that you are never blindsided by a unforeseen bill. Excellent service, friendly and committed to getting the job done right.

CR
Carol R.
Volvo S60
01/01/2019
Excellece Lives @ WGA
Adhering to service standards, a strong customer focus, and honesty are the positive differentiators of this unique business.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus GX 470
12/29/2018
Service, Service, Service
This was a routine visit for scheduled maintenance. No surprises, and the work was completed much earlier in the day than I could have hoped. Super-convenienct and no "surprise" charges or problems. Thanks, Dave and crew!

Michael H.
12/29/2018
Recent Jeep service
For the last 20 years, always received quality professional service that I can trust.

Sandra W.
45,000 mike service
Pleasant, organized, reasonably priced service.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
Regular checkup
Great workmanship! Great people in the office and the garage. They are all wonderful!

Rita S.
BMW
Again - great service!

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo S60
12/27/2018
Not a bunch of illiterate techs, well educated and skilled.
I couldn’t ask for better service , straight up and honest educated employees. Not the common chain franchise.. I would recommend this place to everyone. I’m very analytical and bring my vechicle in for even a simple lightbulb change,(which isn’t that simple to some of the low life franchises) and the employees actually care about the customer instead of “fix and chuck”kind of mentality.

Cynthia B.
Nissan Rogue
12/19/2018
You guys are the best! You get back to me, are always accomodating, call before you do something to my car, are "high tech" and I trust you to be honest.
You guys are the best! You always get back to me, are accommodating, call before you do something to my car, are so "high tech" in your communication. I feel like I can trust what you are telling me, and find things that were not done, that should have been, even a sticker for oil change that another facility never placed on the car!! You are wonderful to my "honey" and all the issues with his van and correct anything done in error by someone else.

I wouldn't take my car anywhere else now, as when I do its always a mistake to do so.

12/15/2018
service
Dave and staff are great When they see a problem they call me then correct it.

Ana S.
12/14/2018
Closeness, prompt service, friendly people, good rates, trustworthy
The shuttle service is a big plus. Everyone is extremely professional and courteous.

Laurie B.
Coatesville, PA
Land Rover LR4
12/14/2018
Reliable great service
Always reliable, accurate, fair and a pleasure to do business with for years now!