PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
04/05/2018
Service in an emergency
Great service and great people to work with.

PC
Patricia C.
04/03/2018
Great place
Everyone was friendly and efficient.

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
Best service around!
Great service at good prices

Steven B.
Consistently good workmanship
We've been using West Goshen Auto for several years now. I don't always like the bill but I always love the quality of the work.

PO
Patricia O.
03/30/2018
Very knowledgeable, friendly and prompt services.
Had a great experience for a first time customer and new to the PA inspection/registration process. Helpful in informing me what to do about a wheel lock remover that was missing and how to proceed with the car dealership. Very grateful for the information. Had good conversation with Dave and another customer who was getting his car serviced. He also informed me that he had used this place before and they were very reliable and all very knowledgeable. Very happy with the service and will definitely return and already passed on the info to a friend. Very friendly staff.

SP
Steven P.
Ford Edge
03/29/2018
Personal attention
Dave and the crew always make me feel like I am the most important customer they have. Never pressured to do work that I didn’t go in there for.

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
03/27/2018
Dave and his group are the BEST!
Thank you, Dave, and your guys, for taking such good care of my baby, Silver Rose! She is a 2007 Honda Civic, and going strong! I always tell people about your great shop!

V
Valued Customer
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/20/2018
Friendly staff and pleasant to deal with
Super friendly staff and a pleasure to deal with. Communication was great and everything was done in a timely manner.

Morgan S.
Pitman, NJ
Acura RL
03/19/2018
Friendly and fast service!
Had to get a routine oil change and needed them to look at my tire. Changed oil and fixed tire in a matter of hours; even dropped me back off at the University when I didn't have a ride. While fixing my car they found a serious engine problem that needed attention right away. They took it in the next day and took care of it in only a few days. Forever thankful! Great service and staff. I definitely will be going back.

RK
Robert K.
03/13/2018
Totally satisfied
We have had our cars serviced at West Goshen Automotive for years and trust the knowledge and reliability of the technicians.

Concetta B.
Buick Regal
03/12/2018
Best of the Best
Excellent service. If I have a last minute car problem, I can count on being worked into their schedule and being taken care of. Also, very honest and courteous when taking care of all routine maintenance and inspections of my car over the years.

Robert M.
03/09/2018
Honest, dependable & they deliver great service.

Mark C.
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2018
Always Excellent Service
I can always depend on Dave's prompt service. My 8:00 a.m. appointment for a Castrol oil change (Car Sense car) was done before 8:45 a.m. Thanks Matt!

HR
Harry R.
Kia Optima
03/07/2018
West Goshen Auto
Great service and a fair price. Glad I found them for our automotive needs.

Margaret G.
03/03/2018
I was late getting my car in for inspection. As always, AGA&FS got me in on short notice and did the work quickly and thoroughly. I have always recommended them to others for service.

SF
Stephen F.
Ram 1500
02/28/2018
Best vehicle service in Chester County.

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02 Suburban
I can't say enough about this place. Great service at a great price, what more could you want. I recommend it to anyone.

WM
William M.
Nissan Rogue
02/28/2018
They deliver on time and when promised

Donna M.
Acura TL
02/23/2018
Gives me high priority service when needed.
They respond to my needs and even provide me with transportation back and forth to my home while my car is being serviced. I have already referred several of my friends to this garage.

TR
Todd R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/23/2018
Amazing Experience
From start to Finish everything was great. I was informed of everything being done and service was fast and professional. Thank you.