Louis M.
01/23/2018
We have been a customer of West Goshen Automotive for almost 30 years. They have consistently provided outstanding service for our multiple family vehicles. Their work is high quality and always performed in a very timely manner. Their communication is excellent - calling at the time of the initial assessment to discuss what needs to be done and then a follow-up confirmation call when the work is completed. Where appropriate, they provide several options for addressing mechanical problems. They also maintain very accurate records of work done in the past, as well as work discussed for future visits. I would recommend West Goshen Automotive without any reservation.

PH
Patricia H.
Subaru Legacy
01/23/2018
Great Service!
Have been taking my cars there for many years now, and they are top notch for service. Always fast service, very reasonable with repair costs, and the extra perk of driving me to work after I leave my car there for service is extra appreciated. Highly satisfied customer!

Donna M.
Acura TL
01/22/2018
This garage is always willing to "fit me into it's schedule" whenever I have a problem. The staff is great!
I especially appreciate the transport back and forth to my Apartment while the car problem is being fixed.

WM
William M.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2018
Superior and Smiling Service
Ever service visit is pleasant. Work is done in a timely manner by excellent and happy folks.
Only needed work is done. Never feel you are being sold something that isn’t needed.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus ES 330
01/19/2018
Excellent!
Straightforward talk, accurate estimates, quality technicians/mechanics.

Richard S.
Ram Pickup
01/19/2018
Funny referral
Was referred to Dave by a lady sitting in the waiting room of another auto repair shop as I was canvassing for assistance to do work on a trailer. She raved about W.G. Auto in front of the other shops office manager to their obvious disbelief. Gave Dave a try. Fixed trailer. Went back to tune Hemi. Small glitch discovered with a coil. All was good experience. Would refer to anyone. Dave runs a good shop.

SP
Steven P.
Ford Edge
01/18/2018
Customer service
Quoted me a price on tires back in November. Price was still true 2 months later.

David C.
01/17/2018
2004 Jeep LJ
Dave and Matt, Thank you for taking Erin's jeep on short notice, now runs perrrrrfect.

HR
Harry R.
Kia Sorento
01/17/2018
Was very happy with my first experience at West Goshen Auto. Looking forward to using them in the future for my automotive needs.

Janice L.
01/10/2018
Quick and thorough
My experiences with West Goshen Automotive have all been positive. The service is prompt, professional, and courteous .

Michael H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/04/2018
Winter service
Again, outstanding service and professional.

PT
Pamela T.
01/03/2018
Happy Customer
Trust, honesty and workmanship.

Cynthia B.
Nissan Rogue
01/03/2018
I feel secure in the service
There are no words to say how wonderful you guys are.

GM
George M.
01/02/2018
Pleasing the customer
Very friendly, willing to list to your concerns, up-to-date on safety issues, will return with other vehicles.

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/02/2018
Awesome, as always
I depend on my cargo van for everything. I depend on Dave to make sure I have peace of mind. He always succeeds in that mission. Preventative maintenance is what makes West Goshen automotive so special, Thank you!

Ana S.
12/28/2017
Location and Shuttle Vehicle
People are very friendly and trustworthy. The value for the work is great. My last experience however, it took much longer than what I had been told. I left the car at 8am and was told it would be no later than 10.00 or 11.00am. Well, it wasn't until noon. So the extra waiting time was an inconvenience.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
12/23/2017
Wonderful staff and workmen
When you call, they listen and make an appointment quickly. Great service!

GR
Gerard R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2017
Ford F-250 new tires and steering stabilizing.
Billand discrew took great care of me yet again. The helped me pick the proper ew tires my truck and fixed a long running steering stabilization issue I supposedly had fixed at the Ford store.

Richard S.
Ram Pickup
12/19/2017
First time user impressed with service
Electrical problem. They nailed it. Great service. Very fair price. I'll be back.

HD
Howard D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/19/2017
Excellent management and employees very efficient,
Dave and employees are an excellent team.