David C.
01/17/2018
2004 Jeep LJ
Dave and Matt, Thank you for taking Erin's jeep on short notice, now runs perrrrrfect.

HR
Harry R.
Kia Sorento
01/17/2018
Was very happy with my first experience at West Goshen Auto. Looking forward to using them in the future for my automotive needs.

Janice L.
01/10/2018
Quick and thorough
My experiences with West Goshen Automotive have all been positive. The service is prompt, professional, and courteous .

Michael H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/04/2018
Winter service
Again, outstanding service and professional.

PT
Pamela T.
01/03/2018
Happy Customer
Trust, honesty and workmanship.

Cynthia B.
Nissan Rogue
01/03/2018
I feel secure in the service
There are no words to say how wonderful you guys are.

GM
George M.
01/02/2018
Pleasing the customer
Very friendly, willing to list to your concerns, up-to-date on safety issues, will return with other vehicles.

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/02/2018
Awesome, as always
I depend on my cargo van for everything. I depend on Dave to make sure I have peace of mind. He always succeeds in that mission. Preventative maintenance is what makes West Goshen automotive so special, Thank you!

Ana S.
12/28/2017
Location and Shuttle Vehicle
People are very friendly and trustworthy. The value for the work is great. My last experience however, it took much longer than what I had been told. I left the car at 8am and was told it would be no later than 10.00 or 11.00am. Well, it wasn't until noon. So the extra waiting time was an inconvenience.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
12/23/2017
Wonderful staff and workmen
When you call, they listen and make an appointment quickly. Great service!

GR
Gerard R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2017
Ford F-250 new tires and steering stabilizing.
Billand discrew took great care of me yet again. The helped me pick the proper ew tires my truck and fixed a long running steering stabilization issue I supposedly had fixed at the Ford store.

Richard S.
Ram Pickup
12/19/2017
First time user impressed with service
Electrical problem. They nailed it. Great service. Very fair price. I'll be back.

HD
Howard D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/19/2017
Excellent management and employees very efficient,
Dave and employees are an excellent team.

DN
Deborah N.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service and Job well done!

GR
Gerard R.
GMC Yukon
12/16/2017
Great customer attention
The crew at WGA are great. They have helped me on two occasions so far and I plan to make them my auto service center for all my cars.

WH
Walter H.
12/15/2017
honest good service
This was my 5th visit to West Goshen Auto Service. Every time I have been there, they have been honest and fair with their prices, and always have my truck done when they say they will. I never feel pressured, or like they're trying to up-sell me on junk i don't need. Great folks there!

CR
Carol R.
Volvo S60
12/15/2017
Best in Area
5 stars means outstanding. 'nuf said.

JN
Judy N.
Buick Lucerne
12/12/2017
Awesome mechanic
We have been searching for an honest and knowledgeable mechanic in West Chester. West Goshen Auto is it!!! Dave was very honest about manufacture auto remote not starting due to computer codes he could have easily charged me more!!! So excited to have a reputable mechanic to work with!!! I would highly recommend West Goshen automotive!!!

BT
Bernadette T.
12/02/2017
Best people, best service
West Goshen Automotive is my auto service of choice. Since moving to West Chester, Dave and his crew have offered honest, efficient, timely service of my Hyundai. They are a personable bunch who know what they're doing and work with the customer to make our experience stress free and on-time. Not only have I turned to West Goshen Automotive for inspections and repairs, but they worked well with USAA when in need of accident recovery. My car was returned looking as good as it did the day I purchased it. They have proved over the years that I can count on them with all my automobile needs. Thanks guys!!!

NF
Nicole F.
11/28/2017
Always a great experience!
Nicest people. Been going here for 20+ years. Always pleased.