CF
Glen Mills, PA
Ram 1500
11/12/2020
Great Place
When my family moved to the area, we searched for a good mechanic and found an excellent one with West Goshen Automotive. Fair pricing, quick work and great customer service.

TV
Terry V.
Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2020
Knowledgeable and trustworthy!
It's always a good thing to find a repair shop that is honest and knows what they're doing! Highly recommend!

Jennifer F.
11/09/2020
Best Service Around
West Goshen Automotive has always been a fair, honest and reliable place to have our vehicles serviced. The owner and staff genuinely care about you and they have gone above and beyond for me many times. Just recently checking air pressures and fixing a flat on the spot with out an apt. You can trust that your car will be fixed properly and the work will be done at a fair price. I highly recommend West Goshen Automotive!

Suzette H.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/08/2020
Great people = Great Service!
They handled my car with care & followed Mercedes recommendations for my 60,000 service! It was a really great experience!

11/08/2020
Great Work
As usual, best service anywhere.

SF

Bob S.
Nissan Maxima
11/06/2020
Supplemental Airbag System Problem
Very professional, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and fixed it. Its that simple, they did a great job with no wasted time....and the price was right. Thank you for the great service.

KP
Kira P.
Downingtown, PA
Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2020
Incredible Experience
Mike was the true definition of what overall great customer service is. Overall, very genuine. He gave me a call to get a better idea of the car history and current problems. From there, his communication throughout the time my car was in the shop was exceptional. As soon as I gave him the okay to go head with the labor. The part was ordered immediately and the work was started right away.
This will definitely be my new to go repair shop from here on, out.
Also for those of you who might be a little weary about the current restrictions due to COVID-19. They actively sanitize surfaces as well as your keys whenever someone new comes into the shop. You are also provided with your own pen that is wrapped in plastic for you to keep after signing paperwork. They check off all the boxes!

Thank you for your service. You guys are awesome!

GH
Gary H.
10/29/2020
They take care of you in anyway they can.
They take care of you in anyway they can. I am gone out of their way to make sure my vehicles are properly serviced, safe and have found reasonable prices on parts.

Denise H.
10/27/2020
Vehicle Service
Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back

Honda Civic Coupe
10/25/2020
Convenient, quick service - great staff
Great service, friendly & helpful staff. They completed my service quickly, and were flexible in being able to send a text instead of calling, which is super helpful to me with the nature of my job. It was such a low stress interaction from start to finish, I'll definitely be coming here consistently going forward.

HP
Harriet P.
10/23/2020
Professional work!!
They stand behind their work. Had a situation last week with a concern that showed up after work was done on my car by them. They picked up the car, checked it out. Resolved the issue. Thank you for taking care of my car.

Michael L.
10/21/2020
2016 Wrangler
Thank you. Job well done once again.

RN
Richard N.
10/13/2020
Jeep - Brake Fluid Flush
Once again I was provided with quick, quality service at an affordable price.West Goshen NEVER lets me down. My wife and I would never go anywhere else with our Jeeps.

10/08/2020
service to car
Dave and Mike always provide good service. On this occasion they also provided me good advice regarding the cost of major repairs to an old model car. I took the advice and appreciate their honesty.