Daniel M.

SR
Susan R.
Honda HR-V
02/18/2021
Friendly, competent, accomodating staff - have always found problems that other facilities could not.
I've come to this facility when I have issues that could not be diagnosed by other technicians, and decided that this is where I'll go first in the future. They've always helped me and are not only competent but professional. Thank you.

AG
Anthony G.
02/18/2021
Great staff
Mike and his staff worked with me on several issues. I was very pleased with all they did and will continue to be a customer of West Goshen Automotive.

LG
Lawrence G.
Ford Tempo
02/13/2021
friendly atmosphere.
Extremely efficient and knowledgeable.

RT
Richard T.
Kia Sorento
You can trust them
Anytime my car needs work I can count on WGA to get the job done the right way. These guys are professional and friendly. When their is a problem with your car they explain what needs to be done and why. And most importantly when they are done you leave knowing the job was done right and at a fair price.

Jeff B.
02/08/2021
West Goshen did a great job of analyzing the starting problem with my car. They did not give up until they found the solution and it was very cost effective. Mike is a real asset to the business.

Jonn H.
Downingtown, PA
Ford F-250 Super Duty
02/08/2021
I have used West Goshen for many years. I continue to go back to them even though they are out of my way because of their great service and being very thorough. I feel that they have always been very honest with everything they’ve done to my vehicles.

Maureen P.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/03/2021
Trustworthy prompt service
Whenever we call for service we are treated with respect and our vehicles are serviced in a timely manner.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus ES 330
01/31/2021
Fixed The Problem for Only $17!
I wasn’t sure what this repair would cost and was more the pleasantly surprised when the bill came to $17! Thank you!

PM
Philip M.
Ram 1500 Classic
01/29/2021
Thanks for taking my truck last minute and getting done right away.

David C.
01/27/2021
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Fixed the annoying gas overflow problem...I should NOT have waited this long. Thanks guys! Dave

Daniel M.
01/26/2021
Trustworthy experts
Mike and team were fantastic doing a used car inspection for a potential purchase. They laid everything out, what to expect, holding back nothing. Loved it.

V
Valued Customer
01/26/2021
Awesome Team
Dave and his team of certified mechanics are top notch. Work is completed in a timely fashion and at an affordable cost, If something is recommended by the manufacturer service wise they will let know, but they will never try to up sell you to get the work done.

I would recommend West Goshen Automotive to anyone needing reliable service.

Donald B.
Glen Mills, PA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/23/2021
Honest and great communication.
They take care of what I need and have always provided communication on what was done.

Charles W.
01/15/2021
Honest work
I was looking for an honest service station to work on my car and I think I found it. Thanks