SV
Steven V.
01/16/2017
Professional and Knowledgeable Mechanics
Dave and his guys are very knowledgeable and trustworthy, they go out of their way to make sure your happy with the service they provide. They don't try to sell you things that you don't need as other shops do. If something is recommended by the manufacturer they don't try to sell you but let you know about the benefits of the recommended service. Dave has all the right equipment and the right people in place to get the job done right and at a great price.

RD
Renee D.
01/15/2017
Always friendly and never a problem with the service provided.

DF
Daniel F.
Nissan Sentra
01/12/2017
Fast, Friendly, Great Service
Always a pleasure to know my car is in good hands and I feel the team makes honest recommendations.

Rayna M.
01/11/2017
The best care for your care!
Exceptional care, service, and quality of my vehicle. Best mechanic group in West Chester!

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
Keeping My Baby Running
I used to work for Ford Motor Co doing after market A/C installation. I then moved on to be a service manager for several years. An injury 22 years ago made it impossible for me to work on my own car. I had heard about Dave and West Goshen Automotive and that he had the same commitment to honesty and quality that I valued for my customers. Well it's 22 years later and he still holds true to those values. That is a hard thing to find in this day and age.
Keep up the good work, Dave.

Charles W.
01/10/2017
knowledgable, fair prices, quality work
awesome, never a problem when I take it there...work gets done and Im back on the road.....

chuck w.
The best
Dave and Donna run the best place and the work is top notch...There is no other place I would take my trucks (4) or family SUV'S (2) too......Better than any other place hands down ....

Susan M.
01/09/2017
Fast & Quality service
Friendly people and prices are reasonable

RK
Richard K.
Kia Optima
01/03/2017
Fast, friendly and efficient
Whether we make an appointment for service or have a problem that pops up out of no where, the great people at West Goshen Auto always treat us like royalty. And, when they call me with what something is going to cost, it's always less than what I would have thought.

WM
William M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2017
Speed
I like it

Ana S.
12/30/2016
Closeness, prompt service, friendly people, good rates, trustworthy
I trust them to give me an honest and good rate service.

TT
Thank You Dave & your team for getting the car ready for a Christmas gift

David P.
12/20/2016
Friendly
Always bring my cars\trucks here. Always satisfied with the work.

Susan S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/17/2016
So happy to have Dave and his team working on my cars. Always excellent service. Dave is always trying to be both cost-conscious and conservative with safety/performance aspects -- a good balance in a mechanic. Will always tell you the straight scoop.

GB
George B.
12/14/2016
car service
Employees very nice and very convenient for me