GB
George B.
12/14/2016
car service
Employees very nice and very convenient for me

Charles B.
Subaru Impreza
12/06/2016
convenient, very reliable
very pleased with the work that has been done to my car

Ana S.
11/30/2016
Checked my battery
The staff is always friendly and accommodating to my schedules.

Darrin W.
11/29/2016
Courteous employees and great service
I have been using goshen fleet services for years and will be for years to come

NF
Nicole F.
11/18/2016
Most wonderful mechanics.
Always a great experience!

ZN
Zachary N.
Lebanon, PA
11/17/2016
quick service, but grossly overpriced
My car broke down and needed towed for repairs for a new starter. This is an easy job, and a brand new starter costs about $150 from the local Autozone. I knew I was going to get raked over the coals no matter where I went, but West Goshen Auto charged $221.92+tax for a refurbished starter, and after labor and replacing a battery cable, my bill was $539.73... more than 3.5x what it would cost to do it myself! On the plus side, they were able to provide a fast turnaround.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/22/2016

We apologize if you feel you were overcharged.  We do our best to be competative.  We use only quality parts.  Your labor rate also included, diagnostic time and a battery cable replacement.
We appreciate your business.

James B.

Christopher F.
Glen Mills, PA
Nissan Murano
11/08/2016
Very fast and polite service
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/09/2016

Chris, Thank you for your review.  It is our pleasure to take care of your automotive needs.

Janet C.
Ford Edge
11/04/2016
Trustworthy and dependable
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/09/2016

Thank you for your review Janet!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL1
11/03/2016
Great place
Great people and great work!
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/09/2016

Pat, Thank you for your review.  We think your pretty great too!!

AH
Andrea H.
Chesapeake, VA
10/29/2016 Category: Service
Andrea said the business got her in right away.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/01/2016

Andrea. Thank you for your review, glad we could be of service.

Roman C.
10/28/2016
David and his crew are outstanding . I've been with him for many years now and have not been disappointed with his service. They go out of there way to help if you have an unusual problem. Have recommended my girl friend who they went out of there way to help. Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/01/2016

Roman, Thank you for your review.  Our intent is to please you with every service.

Jeanne F.
Newtown Square, PA
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Jeanne said this business was courteous, efficient and they're priced right.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/01/2016

Thank you Jeanne for your kind review.  Glad we could be of service.

Mark C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/27/2016
Keeps my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport Running
My 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport presently has over 319,000 miles. It had 4 miles when I bought it new in May of 1998. My Jeep is the best evidence that West Goshen Automotive provides expert maintenance services. Years and years ago I gave West Goshen Automotive a try. One of the best decisions I have ever made. I have 100% trust in Dave, Bill, and Charlie. Excellent service at a fair price. I use the free shuttle to and from work and home often. Bill and Charlie are well-qualified mechanics. Dave knows how to run a successful business.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/01/2016

Mark, Thank you for all your years of trust in our business.  We take pride in making sure your car is kept in optinum condition.  We appreciate having you as a customer.