Andrew B.
05/07/2020
Very Good
I have used WGA for all 3 of my cars. Dave, Mike and the group are all professional, knowledgeable and always fair. You always know they are being completely honest with you and will work with you to make sure you get what you need. My cars are 7 and 9 years old w over 100K on them and I owe a lot of that to WGA.

Robert M.
05/05/2020
Honest & Dependable
Dave communicates as to what work they are doing to the vehicle that day & the pricing is always fair.

David C.
05/04/2020
Oil leak
Oil leak and jeep drifting to the left. Everything is fixed, thank you! Dave C

Mary Ann W.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
The best ever
I have been a customer for many years, and I now, as always, am completely satisfied. What I value most is your honesty. I always feel confident that when I leave there, my car is in good shape. Thanks so much!

Chrissy M.
Extremely Friendly
First time going to WG Automotive. Great service! Will definitely be switching all our vehicles there!

Thank you!!

Jeff B.
Great job Mike
Mike always makes it easy to get our cars serviced.

EB
Eric B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/02/2020
Great service with great pricing! My car is running great

David C.
04/21/2020
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
It's been leaking oil since I got the last oil change, checked the level over the weekend expecting to top it off and it was full.

RY
Robert Y.
Nissan Rogue
04/18/2020
Efficient, professional quality work at a fair price.
These guys do great work and have always treated me right. I’m happy to do business with Dave and his crew.

James B.
Newtown Square, PA
Ford E-150
04/17/2020
Great communication and service thru this trying time. Dropped off and picked up after hours. Just like I always do Thanks

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/11/2020
Oil change and fixed my mirror too!
I had scheduled this oil change but due to the pandemic I was not able to bring my van in. David and his team were amazing. They picked up my van, brought to their shop, did the work and returned the van to my parking lot in perfect running order. I have never experienced this level of service anywhere else.

A month ago I came close to a bush and knocked off the lower portion of my side mirror I figured it was busted. I left it on my console. A day after I got my van back, I was backing up and noticed that the mirror was fixed. I didn’t even mention it to the guys but they did what had to be done. They are truly a professional operation who care for the well-being of all their clients. Thank you THANK YOU!

Joe T.
04/09/2020
They give you a price before they start the job.
Friendly atmosphere - They told me what it needed and what time it would be done. They were on time.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Subaru Legacy
04/01/2020
WEST GOSHEN AUTOMOTIVE
Once again, outstanding service and timely handling of my automotive needs. The owner and staff have taken considerable precautions in regards to the Covid -19 virus. I was very comfortable with the manner in which those precautions were exercised.

I have recommended this business to several friends.

Jerome H.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/25/2020
Polite and competent
Regular 5,000 mile checkup, with oil and filter change with tire rotation. They are always timely and make smart suggestions . They never seem to be looking to make another buck via the suggestion, but seem to be looking out for the customer and the "life" of the car. Always helpful.

Steven B.
Glen Mills, PA
03/25/2020
Always a positive experience
I'm consistently pleased with the experience I get. I was especially pleased to see steps you are taking to keep staff and customers safe during routine maintenance work.