KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
10/28/2019
The best place to have your car repaired, in Chester County!
Special thanks to Dave and his team, for always looking out for me, and my 12 year old Honda Civic! I ran into a crisis last week, and Dave and Mike were able to fit me in their busy schedule, so that I could drive, knowing my car was in good working condition, and safe. It is great to have a mechanic you can talk to, and have a continuity with, especially with an older vehicle. My car is like new, because of Dave and his great team. I also like the fact that he has an apprentice, who has a chance to learn from masters, at West Goshen Automotive. Hands-on education is the very best! Bravo to Dave et al!

Brian M.
10/28/2019
Great service, thank you!
B Malone

RN
Richard N.
10/26/2019
Tire plug
You took care of my tire right away. There was no wait and your shop was busy. Only $12.00. My wife and I would never trust anyone other than you guys

Catherine M.
Coatesville, PA
10/25/2019
Always friendly & very informative with all my vehicles!!! Always helpful to get them done as soon as possible. Great group of guys !
Daves guys are always very helpful & very informative with what my vehicles need & believe me my kid OLD vehicles needed a lot ! They have worked very hard to get my kids cars up & running & in safe order ! I can't thank them enough for all they have done for my kids & I !!! If you want great service & a great group of guys to work with these are the guys ! Mike is alway to the point about getting in touch with me on anything my cars need & has been a great help with helping us find the things we need ! Good honest guys !

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2019
Truely trustworthy and honest service
Once again Dave and his mechanics came to the rescue!!!!!
My wife experienced a very low tire pressure so she went to the shop to get it filled Dave checked all the tires and he smelled gas near the front right. Appon further inspection look under the front he saw gasoline dripping down. The fuel line was rotten and needed to be replaced, also they
Found that the sway bar ends had broken as well. Thank God for them being so thorough. Thanks again for the help.

Brendan M.
10/23/2019
NcCormack CRV
WGA is a premier provider of automotive repair services in Chester County. I dropped off my Honda CRV at 8:00 A.M, and piced it up at 10:00 A.M. same day. I was 100% satisfied with the service and repair services provided.

Dave and his team are exceptional in providing professional service and guaranteed satisfaction to me every time I request service for any of my vehicles.

I highly recommend West Goshen Automotive to all my friends and neighbors, and I highly recommend them to anyone reading this review.

Thank you to Dave Brimble and his team

WJ
William J.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Honest and Quality
I thought it was going to be a very expensive repair, but was pleasantly surprised. Dave is very honest and always provides quality service.

AP
Aneissa P.
Swarthmore, PA
Don’t understand
Great customer service with a sense of urgency. Thank You!

Mazda CX-5
10/19/2019
Now I don’t mind taking my car into the shop
My friend recommended west goshen after I got sick of paying dealer repair prices. I am so glad I switched. Good, reliable service, fair pricing.

Jennifer F.
10/16/2019
Great staff, Great service, Great price
Always a pleasure having my car serviced at WG Auto. The staff is fantastic and I always leave fully informed about my vehicle and the services that were performed. Great prices and short wait times also.

GW
George W.
Westtown, PA
Ford Transit Van
10/16/2019
Fast reliable service.
These people watch over your vehicle s so you do not have to.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2019
Absolutely the best!
I’ve been going to West Goshen for over a year now after a coworker recommended me. Dave and Mike are the most honest and people. I’ve never felt comfortable at any auto shop until I started coming here! Definitely recommend!!

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/04/2019
Excellent customer service
Once again Dave and his mechanics have helped to keep my car running. He is one of the best mechanics around and as a former mechanic myself I can vouch for the service.

KJ
Ken J.
10/04/2019
KRJ Re: WEST GOSHEN AUTOMOTIVE (WGA)
As a customer of WGA for several years, I have always been highly satisfied with their outstanding service. I just had a need to have a rush service job to satisfy my car’s warranty requirements and was quite pleased that the owner was able to squeeze me into their very busy schedule. The price was fair, the work completed most timely, and I was even saved a later appointment by having my state inspection done as they suggested. I have recommended WGA to several friends and dozens of other who are part of a group to which I belong.

EV
Elizabeth V.
Delmont, PA
Buick Encore
10/03/2019
Inspection
Took my car in for an inspection, they were very thorough and made sure to let me know what I needed to take care of sooner than later. I trusted them and felt as though they were very honest with me! I will be going back for sure in the future!