RD
Ronald D.
Malvern, PA
08/03/2017
Experienced onsite owner. Many repeat customers.
Honest.Competent. Friendly service. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Chantell B.
Darby, PA
Mercury Montego
08/01/2017
Close to my job
This is a great place to get your car fix. The great think about it is I work near this place and all i can is drop it off go back to work and when its done just pick it up

Michael H.
Acura MDX
07/29/2017
Customer Service
Been using WG Auto for 20 yrs and always had great service and never had any doubts l.

DF
Denise F.
07/28/2017
quality work reasonable price
much better then going to the Nissan dealership

GS
Gary S.
Lancaster, PA
Cadillac CTS
07/26/2017
Excellent Customer Service
This was the first time I used West Goshen Automotive and I couldn't be happier. They inspected my car and took care of a "Check Engine" light issue. I look forward to using them in the future.

Maria L.
Newtown Square, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
07/26/2017
Good Honest Service
I've been bring my vehicle to West Goshen Automotive for many years now after a friend's recommendation. They've provided good service, much more affordable than the dealer, and seem to be honest. Their facility is clean and appears well organized. Mechanics are respectful.

Robert H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/25/2017
it's simple there all great guys and super honest.
Super easy to deal with and honest and do quality work and get you in and out all the time , This is why we bring them donuts :)

SR
Sarah R.
Downingtown, PA
07/22/2017
Never disappointed
Always great, fast and friendly service

David C.
07/21/2017
2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
Dave and the boys are real pro's, happy to find a local shop you can trust.

Dale D.
Ford Expedition
07/19/2017
I recently moved to West Goshen Township from Lower Bucks County. It's very hard to find a shop that I can trust. I showed up there first thing on a Monday morning, with no appointment to see if they could handle the Annual PA Inspection. They said no problem and by 11:00 a.m. I got a call and it was done. They did not try to sell me on any "needed" work, but were very honest. They told me of a few things I need to get looked at soon, and I will most assuredly make an appointment with them to get that work done. Thanks Guys!

David P.
GMC Acadia
07/19/2017
I have been using West Goshen Auto since I moved to West Chester. Dave worked with me during my last repair and we were able to get the worked covered by my extended warranty on the vehicle.

EM
Edward M.
Jeep Patriot
07/18/2017
always willing to help you
most of time you get what needs to be done in a couple hours and the guys are great

Michael H.

Glen Mills, PA
GMC Sierra
07/11/2017
Honest & accommodating
Always happy with the service

MV
Michele V.
07/07/2017
Car service
Always pleased with my service.

WN
William N.
07/04/2017
Very Helpful
Fair pricing and very helpful staff.

John J D.
07/03/2017
Oil change and state inspection.
Friendly, attention to detail, knowledgeable, very considerate, want to do things right the first time.

Chris M.
Chrysler 200
07/01/2017
Awesome
They do a nice job

James B.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/26/2017
Response, On time repair and knowledge of the problem
I have dealt with several auto repair shows in my 40 plus years of owning a car and West Goshen is the best I have ever worked with in my auto repairs.

Diana M.
06/23/2017
Our family has brought our cars here for all kinds of services for many years and have never been disappointed. Dave and the rest of the techs are all attentive, competent and accommodating.