TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/18/2017
Best around
Great people and better work!

Christiana B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/17/2017
West Goshen Automotive was recommended to me by my mom. They are unbelievably kind and understanding and accommodating every single time. They are genuine, honest, and knowledgeable. They are my place to go and I will continue to share with others how great they are. Thanks guys!

Rita S.
10/13/2017
I can not say enough about Dave and his staff! They are helpful, courteous and always accommodating. I trust their workmanship. I trust their knowledge of all vehicles!

KE
Kathleen E.
Nissan Rogue
10/10/2017
great place for all auto repair/maintenance
very friendly, always timely, completes work needed and will call for approval before doing any additional work not originally requested. completely trust this automotive shop.

John J D.
10/09/2017
Knowledgeable, pleasant people who are interested in fixing my car's problem.
Work was done in a timely manner. You keep me informed before the work is done.

SL
Honest and helpful,

NB
Nancy B.
10/06/2017
Friendly and reliable service.
They are very good at what they do. They are reliable and trustworthy.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
10/03/2017
Review
The people who greet and the mechanics. They all work together for the customer.

Stephen M.
Exton, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/02/2017
Best repair center in Chester County
Again another great experience with West Goshen Automotive. Dave and his crew are very professional, keep you informed as they work on your vehicle, and are very honest and trustworthy. Refer all my friends, family, and clients to them. Would never go anywhere else !!

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
10/01/2017
Great place to have your car maintained!
Thanks, Dave, for taking care of my Silver Rose and me! So happy to have you as my mechanic, and always recommend your shop to friends. Dave is the best!

Chris M.

HP
Harriet P.
09/30/2017
Inspection, etc.
Dave takes great care of my car.

Cheryl B.
Lexus ES 350
09/29/2017
oil change
Excellent price and service

Mike L.
09/26/2017
Thanks for getting us in so quickly.
Service was awesome as usual.

Donna P.
Media, PA
Ram 1500
09/24/2017
Awesome!
Everyone was friendly and easy to understand and pleasant.
Service was fast and easy. :-)
The waiting room and restroom were very neat and clean.

GB
George B.
09/23/2017

LH
Lyman H.
09/22/2017
service
good service. dependable and trustworthy

Mike L.
09/22/2017
Thank you for always taking extra care of our cars.
Service is always great, thank you.

Concetta B.
Buick Regal
09/20/2017
Reliable n convient
Took immediately care of my problem. My rear left turn signal went out n it was a safety issue. I was waited on right away n also needed new wiper blades n tire air check, n with a short wait I was on my way.

I also needed new windshield wiper blades n tire air check. All was taken care of

CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/20/2017
Always professional, fair pricing and great work!
I was just a little surprised this visit that I waited for a while, but I think it was just a scheduling error. They still got me out of there in reasonable time, so not really a big deal. I have recommended West Goshen Auto to lots of people; even my community website. Keep up the good work!!