SR
Sarah R.
Downingtown, PA
06/21/2017
Amazing place
This is a great place to go for multiple reasons. They are honest, friendly company that does not recommend or do anything that is not necessary. I feel like that is hard to find. Second of all they are very reasonable on prices which I appreciate and keeps me coming back month after month and year after year. I recommend this place to everyone because they are amazing.

Jeanne-Marie F.
Newtown Square, PA
06/18/2017
Honest, efficient, competent friendly staff!
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

Katherine M.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL1
Great workers
Very satisfied with the workmanship and the people.

KV
Kelly V.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/14/2017
Quick, Honest service
They're fair and always take the time to explain what my car may or may not need. They always take the time to call me before any work is done to explain the outcome, and to answer any questions I may have. Any concern I've had has always been heard and well answered. I always feel that they're honest and trustworthy, which is imperative in a business that often isn't understood by the average person. Thanks for your help West Goshen Auto!

TG
Terry G.
Lexus GX 470
06/11/2017
Action
I had a standard inspection and was not happy with the fact that in my I got charged with excessive payments for labor for Simply having lightbulbs replaced .. I made that clear when I left.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 06/15/2017

Terry,  I believe that a review should be based on your entire experience, from start to finish, including, but not limited to, the conversation that took place when you authorized the work which was performed.  It is disappointing that you chose to give a bad review  That being said, we typically charge less than factory book time for bulb replacement, in checking book time you would have incurred an additional $72.10  I believe what you were charged was more then fair.  If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to call me, or stop in

KF

Larue M.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/08/2017
Oil CHANGE ETC.
I have been going there for 30 years or more. Before it became an automotive place, it was a gas station. They do extras like checking your tire pressure, and windshield wiper fluid. All the mechanics are friendly and helpful.

Katherine M.
06/07/2017
great people that work there and they explain things for you to understand.They are very trust worthy , i would not go any where else.
I give them five star for sure!

WH
Walter H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/07/2017
Quick Service, Fair Prices
The shop that I have used for the past 25 years just closed due to retirement. I went in on a Thursday to make an appointment ASAP. I was amazed that they had an appointment for that Saturday. The job was done in time, and for a fair price. They also gave me a print out of the recommended work the truck will need in the near future, but I didn't feel bullied into having work done on the spot. They were polite, and informative. I've found my new shop!

Mike L.
06/06/2017
the service we received was great as usual.
Thank you.

Kathleen S.
Mazda CX-5
06/05/2017
Dependable Dervice every time!
Dave and his team at West Goshen automotive never disappoint. The requested services were done to my satisfaction and my car was done on time as promised.

GM
George M.
Dodge Magnum
06/05/2017
First time, So far so good, will know more with next vehicle
Dodge runs much better, Thank You

Kate M.
Ford Edge
06/03/2017
Car Inspection
Thank you so much for all your help inspecting my car. Everyone was so helpful, knowledgeable and patience with me. Amazing customer service.

AV
Andrea V.
Phoenixville, PA
Nissan Versa
06/02/2017
Always reliable
We've been bringing our cars here for years. Service us always reliable and straightforward.

HP
Harriet P.
06/02/2017
Dave always provides excellent service. I appreciate his care and friendship. Thanks for taking care of my Toyota.

Danielle D.
06/01/2017
Honest
Finally found a car repair place with people I can trust, who are honest, and who are skilled. Wouldn't dream of going elsewhere

Michael L.
Lincoln Mark LT
05/25/2017
Great Service at an Affordable price
Dropped my 2006 Lincoln Truck off a couple of days ago with brake issues. The guys at West Goshen Automotive were able to fix the problem (front brakes, rotors, calibers, and brake lines) within the same day. Charges for labor and parts were both reasonable. I will be using West Goshen Automotive for all my repair needs in the future. Way better than any dealership on West Chester Pike! Thanks!

WM
William M.
Kia Sorento
05/24/2017
Lube, Oil, Filter
Took vehicle at appointment time and completed service very promptly.