Larue M.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/08/2017
Oil CHANGE ETC.
I have been going there for 30 years or more. Before it became an automotive place, it was a gas station. They do extras like checking your tire pressure, and windshield wiper fluid. All the mechanics are friendly and helpful.

Katherine M.
06/07/2017
great people that work there and they explain things for you to understand.They are very trust worthy , i would not go any where else.
I give them five star for sure!

WH
Walter H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/07/2017
Quick Service, Fair Prices
The shop that I have used for the past 25 years just closed due to retirement. I went in on a Thursday to make an appointment ASAP. I was amazed that they had an appointment for that Saturday. The job was done in time, and for a fair price. They also gave me a print out of the recommended work the truck will need in the near future, but I didn't feel bullied into having work done on the spot. They were polite, and informative. I've found my new shop!

Mike L.
06/06/2017
the service we received was great as usual.
Thank you.

Kathleen S.
Mazda CX-5
06/05/2017
Dependable Dervice every time!
Dave and his team at West Goshen automotive never disappoint. The requested services were done to my satisfaction and my car was done on time as promised.

GM
George M.
Dodge Magnum
06/05/2017
First time, So far so good, will know more with next vehicle
Dodge runs much better, Thank You

Kate M.
Ford Edge
06/03/2017
Car Inspection
Thank you so much for all your help inspecting my car. Everyone was so helpful, knowledgeable and patience with me. Amazing customer service.

AV
Andrea V.
Phoenixville, PA
Nissan Versa
06/02/2017
Always reliable
We've been bringing our cars here for years. Service us always reliable and straightforward.

HP
Harriet P.
06/02/2017
Dave always provides excellent service. I appreciate his care and friendship. Thanks for taking care of my Toyota.

Danielle D.
06/01/2017
Honest
Finally found a car repair place with people I can trust, who are honest, and who are skilled. Wouldn't dream of going elsewhere

Michael L.
Lincoln Mark LT
05/25/2017
Great Service at an Affordable price
Dropped my 2006 Lincoln Truck off a couple of days ago with brake issues. The guys at West Goshen Automotive were able to fix the problem (front brakes, rotors, calibers, and brake lines) within the same day. Charges for labor and parts were both reasonable. I will be using West Goshen Automotive for all my repair needs in the future. Way better than any dealership on West Chester Pike! Thanks!

WM
William M.
Kia Sorento
05/24/2017
Lube, Oil, Filter
Took vehicle at appointment time and completed service very promptly.

PC

Deborah N.
Volkswagen Beetle
05/23/2017
Professionalism, courteous
Mechanics professional, courteous and customer service excellent

DN
David N.
05/20/2017
Friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy!
First time going here. I was impressed with their knowledge and efforts to inform me of all the options for service needed on my car. I never felt pressured like I do at the dealership. Charlie is friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I will definitely be going back for service on both of our cars.

TR
Thomas R.
Mercury Milan
05/20/2017
Honest assessment and quality work.
They give you an honest assessment of what your car needs, get the job done on time and the work is always of high quality.

Cheryl B.
Lexus ES 350
05/17/2017
Inspection and oil change
Quick, complete and friendly.

KJ
Ken J.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
05/16/2017
Top notch, reliable shop.
Honest and easy to conduct needed business. Customer service oriented. I have recommended the company to others.

RN
Richard N.
05/16/2017
TRUST & VALUE
I wouldn't dream of taking my 2 jeeps anywhere else.

CD
Charles D.
Broomall, PA
05/13/2017
West Goshen Automotive
West Goshen Automotive provides outstanding service and courtesy!