DEE S.

AW
ANDY W.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
04/03/2020
Friendly and trustworthy, great service
They are honest, knowledgeable and local.

Great Service on our Company truck
Prompt and friendly service.

Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2020
My family and I have been bringing our cars here for years. They have great service. I just came in recently to get a nail out of my tire. They were able to get me in super quick. One thing I was disappointed about was that when I left to go home. My passenger seat was extremely dirty and looks like to have grease all over it.

04/01/2020
Very pleased with prompt service
I am VERY pleased with the service I received today 4/1/20 of new tires and an oil change! It took a little over an hour and they even gave me a heads up about an upcoming repair that is going to be necessary. I appreciate that greatly so I can plan financially for this. I will be using this business from now on for my maintenance and repair needs. Thank you!

JEFF M.
03/31/2020
Fair and prompt
Friendly and very prompt service! Very Reasonably priced!!! Very fair!!

LUKE M.
03/26/2020
Fast Friendly Service
I visited WT for an oil change and tire rotation. They started right at the scheduled time and had me in and out in 40 minutes.
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Westfield Tire & Muffler responded on 03/27/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINEES.

ANNA S.
Cadillac CTS
Reasonable pricing
I feel they are honest and tell you what’s really needed.

TH
TIFFANY H.
Jeep Liberty
Great service!!
We have used Westfield Tire and Muffler several times now and have been happy every single time. Our teenage driver takes her car there and the people are always kind and service outstanding.

Chevrolet Colorado
Replaced ABS Sensor
I thought Westfield Tire did a great job in replacing my ABS sensor. You were able to get me in for the diagnosis and repair very quickly the same day, and I very much appreciate that. Thank you and I will definitely recommend you to others!
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Westfield Tire & Muffler responded on 03/25/2020

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

CF
CHARLES F.
Carmel, IN
Jeep Cherokee
03/25/2020
Trusting Westfield Tire & Muffler with my "baby"
Professional, reliable, prompt, loyal . . . and I could go on virtually forever. They had kept my '96 Jeep Sport Cherokee (with just short of 320,000 miles) together with chewing gum and baling wire for 2+ decades. There are very few service organizations that I admire more! Thank you . . . THANK YOU . . . tHaNk YoU!!!!!!

BRIAN B.
Frankfort, IN
03/24/2020
Tire Repair
Friendly, personable and quick.

LORIN B.
03/20/2020
Very helpful
Took the time for me and got my problem fixed fast

KREGG S.
03/18/2020
Works your vehicle in to your schedule
Gets your vehicle repaired at the quickest time available. Calls with estimate and sticks with it!
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Westfield Tire & Muffler responded on 03/18/2020

THAK YOU FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

SHANA M.
Carmel, IN
03/17/2020
Got in without an appointment and had an estimate very quickly. Jason is wonderful and always does good work and is fair and honest! Completely recommend!