KG
KEVIN G.
Asheville, NC
Buick LeSabre
03/18/2019
Always a fair price. Only fix what needs to be done.
I now live over 400 miles from Westfield but always take my car here when I'm in town. Honest, fair, dependable. It doesn't get any better than that!

JJ
JOE J.
Fishers, IN
03/18/2019
Always good service
We've been taking our vehicles to their Westfield and Brownsburg locations for 30 years. That should tell you something.

IS
ISABELA S.
Honda Ridgeline
03/17/2019
Small town customer service!
Honest work!

JIM P.
Sheridan, IN
03/15/2019
Service review
Good service... fair prices... stand behind their work.

YA
YANA A.
03/14/2019
Great service by honest and professional people from the local company.
In March 2019 my car indicated a low tire pressure,. My husband wanted to put some air in a tire and discovered that I had a nail in a tire. We took my car to the FireStone repair shop in Carmel and they told us that no repair could be done and we need to buy a new set of tiers. My husband was leaving a town next day and advised me to try WallMart car repair shop. Next day I called five Walmart car repair shops and they were either not picking up a phone, or being booked completely and did not expect customers or had hours of wait. I called NAPA auto parts store and ask if they can suggest someone on the north part of town. They said to call Westfield Tire & Muffler. When I called Westfield Tire and ‘Muffler, they said that they can get me in right away - no wait time! I thought: why it is such a long wait time everywhere else, but not there? Maybe their services are very expensive? So I asked how much it would be to patch the hole in a tire and rebalanced it. Firm answer was giving: $20. It was almost half of what FireStone priced me when we droped our car for evaluation a day before. I drove straight there. Chas, a gentlemen who works at the front desk was very welcoming and professional. As soon as I saw him and talked to him I knew I am in a right place. After I was waiting for about 30 minutes at maximum, Chas called my name. He told me that my car is ready to go! The nail was removed, the tire was patched and rebalanced, and I only owe $20. I could not be more thankful! Also, while I was waiting, I had an opportunity to see how Chas was treating other customers. Everyone was leaving this place as they were happy and complete satisfied with the service. Thank you again, Westfield Tire and Mufflers team! You put your customers needs at at first, act very professionally, honest, upfront with prices, and doing a great job! I will definitely recommend you to anybody how needs car repair services and will come back myself.

MATT R.
03/13/2019
Great Service!!
Total professionals and I will continue to come back for services on my vehicles.

Fishers, IN
Acura MDX
03/11/2019
Quality work by honest people!
Been going to Westfield tire for 20 years. Never disappoints with quality work done by honest people at a fair price.

JORDAN C.
Noblesville, IN
Nissan Pathfinder
03/11/2019
Only place I’ll go
I’ve gone to other places around Hamilton County previously, but for the past few years this has become my spot. They consistently have the best price and always do a great job. They even let me borrow a car the other day while mine was getting work done.

KIM S.

YOLANDA M.
Cicero, IN
03/05/2019
Service check
Friendly, prompt, thorough service! Reasonably priced!

SE
SCOTT E.
Honda Element
Best place in town
Westfield Tire and Muffler have been taking care of me for decades! I really appreciate their honesty and integrity. I keep vehicles for a VERY long time and I’m able to do so because of them! Thanks WTM!!!

DIANE S.
Honest, Affordable & Friendly
I’m a fairly new customer at Westfield Tire and Muffler and I keep returning because the customer service is awesome, their prices are very fair, and their honesty is beyond compare. I feel they treat my car as if it was their own. Most recently, I took my vehicle in because the engine started running loud and I was sure it needed a new muffler. Turned out it didn’t need a new exhaust, only a new part. Their honesty saved me $$$. It’s taken years to find such a trustworthy auto shop. Now that I’ve found Westfield Tire & Muffler, I won’t go anywhere else.

CV
CATHERINE V.
Noblesville, IN
02/28/2019
Honest with great commitment to communication
When I go in, I know they will give me an accurate diagnosis and a fair price for repair, I can always count on them to do things when they say they will do it honest.

CHRISTIE M.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Stellar Service
Westfield Tire & Muffler has always taken great care of not only my car, but me as well! They came highly recommended and that means everything to me. Their prices are fair and their work is solid. I have a busy schedule and they have always been accommodating. A great experience every time! I trust Westfield Tire & Muffler.

Sheridan, IN
Great service!!
Nice, honest people., quick service, and honors their work if something goes wrong.

KR
KENNEDY R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome service!
Recently moved here and was referred by multiple people- my car basically felt like it was falling apart and needed lots of work. Despite having a busy schedule they ordered parts right away and had it done by the next day. Chaz was extremely nice and helpful and made me feel like he was really working to get the best deal he could give me with the best quality work.
I won’t take my cars anywhere else now.

JIM M.
02/27/2019
I have had my car worked on a couple of times and the service is great and employees are very good

RICHARD B.
Buick Encore
Great
Amazing in today’s environment! Had a minor issue, mgr was so busy and really backed up. Said he would call me when “things slowed down.” 😮! He DID!!! Outstanding....will always go to him on the future. And....OMG he drives from Avon to Westfield!!!! Unique man/manager +++++!. If I were still active in business......I would steal him away

AG
ADAM G.
INFINITI I30
Quick service great price great work
Quick service great price great work

MELISSA L.
A+
Very nice, shot it to me straight and quick service!