EG
EDDIE G.
06/19/2019
Honest and Quality Work!
I have taken a few different cars here and have always had great service. They don't find "extra" things wrong and don't over charge. Friendly service.

JOE L.
Cadillac DTS
06/19/2019
I have been a customer here for several years. I have always received great service and have never had any of the high pressures sales like other places.

SAM S.

CHARLES F.
Jeep Cherokee
06/17/2019
Pride & Focus on Custoner Satisfation
WFT&M has kept my '96 Jeep Sport Cherokee (319,000 miles) going for for well over 2 decades, virtually without a hick-up. That says it all. They seem to take personal pride in keeping it running. I like that!!!

NA
NICK A.
Ford Edge
06/14/2019
Great Service, Reasonale Prices, Fast Delivery
The service was great, the price was reasonable and the turn around time was very fast.

06/12/2019
great place
no problems at all. They took care of everything in one day. Reasonably priced as well.

DWIGHT H.

Scottsdale, AZ
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/11/2019
Great place
Dependable, on-time, accommodating, friendly, trustworthy.

DENIECE W.
Quick, affordable, friendly!
I took my car in for routine maintenance. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the service I received!

KK
KATHERINE K.
trust worthy
Honest, good value and minimal wait

LF
LORI F.
Fishers, IN
So highly recommend!!!!
I have been at WFT for years, and they have helped me very well with all the up and downs I have had with my truck, only place I trust!

AE
ADAM E.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/10/2019
My go-to store for anything tire related and more
These guys are great, whether you're buying a new set of tires or just need a simple patch, you'll always get top notch service! Prices are competitive and they have never hesitated to make time for what I needed even if they were swamped with other work. I've also had them perform brake work with which I've been very pleased. If someone asks, they're always recommended by me.

SE
SCOTT E.
Honda Element
Best place around!
Love WTM! They do quality work and stick by it!

AR
AMBER R.
06/07/2019
Fast and friendly
I got my oil changed today and was in and out within 30 minutes. Jason at the front counter was friendly and efficient. Their pricing can’t be beat and their service is amazing!

DONIELLE H.
06/07/2019
Fast and friendly service!!!!
This my first time visiting the shop and it won’t be my last. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent and fast. Jason’s attitude was really nice over the phone and in person. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for service.

CHARLES W.
Chrysler 300M
06/06/2019
Another good experience!
I like doing business with honest and friendly people. I got that feeling the first time I had work done here. I no longer live in this community but I don’t mind driving to this place. It’s been worth it thus far.

DF
DAVID F.
Noblesville, IN
Ram 1500
Tires and Brakes
As always, it was a pleasure doing business with Westfield Tire. Staff was friendly, service was quick and pricing was fair and competitive. Keep it local when you can!

Ford Edge
06/05/2019
Everything went smooth. Friendly place.

J G.
Indianapolis, IN
Nissan GT-R
Tire patch
Very helpful, great people and very very quick.

SARAH C.
06/03/2019
Fast Efficient Place
Bought a used car that actually had 1 tire little low on tread and two with bigger size. Decided to replace low tread tire which they had ordered and put on the next day. They also put the normal tires good tread in the back and the other tires in the front to help balance it out. Overall awesome service