SE
SCOTT E.
11/14/2019
Westfield Tire
Stopped in for an oil change today. They are always fast and efficient!

JEREMY S.
11/13/2019
Great people, looking out for their customers!
We have had great experiences at Westfield Tire.

CHIP S.
Excellent service and advise
Recommended the best tires for my needs

IG
ILGVARS G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Good place, good people.
Good and nice workers. Nice Atmosphere.

NT
NANCY T.
Saturn VUE
11/12/2019
My daughter had her wipers replaced today and they were able to work her in, even though they fully booked. Thanks for taking the time to help her out!

11/12/2019
Fantastic!
The guys made me feel like we've been friends for life. Service was great and they got it done quickly.

BETH M.
Carmel, IN
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/11/2019
Everything was great
Definitely will come back again!

11/09/2019
Honest with Fair Prices
Oil change costs way less than the ‘quick’ places and they don’t try to sell you things you don’t need. Asked them to check my tires and they told me they had about 20,000 miles left. Other tire places probably would have told me I need new tires.

LH
LANIKITAH H.
Pontiac G6
11/07/2019
They put my spare tire on and ordered me. New tire. The new tire was in the next day and my car was fixed as if it never had a flat tire or an issue with my sensor.

SAM S.
Cicero, IN
Nissan Murano
11/07/2019
I trust them
Scheduling is easy and service is done efficiently

FS
FRANK S.
Noblesville, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
11/05/2019
Very good and prompt service
Brought two vehicles in on same day. Both were completed by end of day with helpful explanation of the problem and fair price.

BRAD S.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/04/2019
Fit me in and great service
I was a walk in with a deadline and they were able to accommodate. Good, friendly, transparent service. I will come back.

Nissan Titan
11/03/2019
Outstanding service
Exactly what I needed. Open and fair prices.

AD
AMELIA D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/02/2019
Westfield Tire can be trusted
I won't take my vehicles anywhere else but Westfield. They can be trusted and they truly care about the customers needs. You're not just a number.

KG
KEVIN G.
Sheridan, IN
Honda Civic Sdn
10/31/2019
Immediate satisfaction
Once again Westfield tire and muffler came through for us when our car broke down in our own garage we took it to them and they fixed it on the spot for us so we can keep rolling we really appreciate how they take care of their customers.

ZH
ZAK H.
10/30/2019
I was referred to these guys from another body shop. The gentleman at the front desk was awesome! Wanted me happy and would do what it took. Cameron was over the top helpful! I won’t be going anywhere else for my truck needs! And my truck sounds awesome after they put new exhaust on! Thanks Guys! I’ll see ya next week for tires!

MATT M.
Carmel, IN
Chevrolet Pickup
10/29/2019
Great service! Guaranteed!
They got me in the next day and finished by end of day. I drove the car for a week and noticed a slight issue, they got me in the same day and took care of it no charge. Great service!

BRENT M.
Fishers, IN
Acura MDX
10/28/2019
Awesome as always!
In a world of poor customer service and lackluster workmanship, Westfield Tire and Muffler is always a great experience!!! My family has been taking all our cars there for 15+ years and they knock it out out of the park every time!

SARAH B.
10/26/2019
Awesome friendly atmosphere and great customer service
The people who work here are wonderful to work with. They listened to my concerns and made recommendations and made my car as good as new in a very short time! The cost was less than what I would have paid at a name brand shop. Very friendly, family atmosphere. Will be taking my car there again when it ever needs it!! 😀. Very satisfied.

MELISSA C.
Saab 9-5
10/26/2019
They always provide professional, fair, friendly, timely, service! They are great at explaining what repairs/services your car needs in a way that you can really understand.
Would highly recommend!