Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Ford Expedition EL
01/15/2019
Chas was great to work with!
Great staff and quick service!

JAMES C.
01/14/2019
Fast, easy, and good customer service.
I had a problem with my tire and they looked at it right away when I arrived in the morning. They were quick and friendly.

TIM B.
Carmel, IN
01/13/2019
Honesty
Service has always been great and I appreciate the honesty on what needs to be fixed or replaced.
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Westfield Tire & Muffler responded on 01/14/2019

Tim,

Thank you, we very much appreciate your patronage.

DEVIN S.
Carmel, IN
Pontiac G6
01/12/2019
The Usual Great Service
Westfield Tire and Muffler made it easy again.
My car's battery died the day before my son needed it to drive back to college.
We both had conflicts so we couldn't just run and get one.
Called Chas. Gave me a quote. Made appointment for next day.
Dropped off the car on way to work (I carpool). Picked up and paid on the way home.
Too easy
Thanks WTM

Batesville, IN
New Tires
Great job at a great price

GI
GOLF CAR INC. I.
Arcadia, IN
01/11/2019
My work gets all of our tires here. Great service and fast turn around time!

Thank you for the great comments.

(317)852-6833

JAMIE W.
Nissan Armada
Friendly, quick and honest
I stopped by for a warning light about my tire. They got me in right away even though it was the end of the day. They ended up filling all 4 tires with air...not a big deal, but we had been having issues with one tire in particular and the warning light kept coming on. No charge, and I was out in 10 minutes!

Noblesville, IN
Scion xD
01/08/2019
Great people
We have never had bad service from this company. The folks are very informative and prices are reasonable.
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Westfield Tire & Muffler responded on 01/08/2019

We very much appreciate your comments.

BV
BRANDON V.
01/06/2019
Uh
Well went in for a tire repair and left with a different lug but now one told me about one breaking or if they lost one. Now I have one different lug nut that doesn’t match thanks
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Westfield Tire & Muffler responded on 01/07/2019

Hello Brandon,

I am very sorry about this. Please let me correct this issue.
Can you stop by or call me and we will get it corrected.

MARIAN B.
Cicero, IN
01/06/2019
Routine Maintenance
Following a routine oil change and 4-wheel tire rotation and balance, one low tire pressure warning signal appeared and the windshield oil change sticker reminding of date and mileage of last oil change was not changed. ????

Marian,

I am so sorry to hear this, please accept my apology for our
failure. I have a sticker made with the correct mileage, is it
possible for you to drop by? We could re-set TPMS light and
install mileage sticker.