Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Terrell, NC
12/06/2019
Always treat me great.
Goes above and beyond when taking care of my vehicles.

Maiden, NC
12/05/2019
Top notch service
I needed an inspection and oil change, I was advised about an air filter that needed serviced, and that reminded me that other filters had been long ago changed so I asked about doing a fuel filter as well. They quickly got the work done and price was right.

GS
GREG S.
Audi Q5
12/05/2019
Service, professional demeanor timeliness
We have taken our three cars (2 sedans 1truck) to Westlake many times over.several years and were treated with courtesy and kindness. After my husband died I was glad I had a reliable, professional and caring place to service my vehicles
When I needed.a state inspection it seems like I never had to wait and when making an appt there was never a hassle!

EL
Elizabeth L.
Catawba, NC
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said this business got her vehicle in without an appointment. She said their service is fast and efficient. She said they're honest.

GL
Glenn L.
GMC Acadia
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Glenn said this business always does whatever he ask. He said their prices are reasonable. He said they service the vehicle within a good time frame.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Ford Expedition
11/27/2019
Great service, fair pricing
The west lake team always finds a way to get me in and get me out quickly. They ID anything with your car that may need attention and leave it up to you to take their suggestions or not, no high pressure sale.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a great review!

Jean H.
Dodge Journey
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the staff at this business have been wonderful to her and got her in right away. She said the mechanics know what they are doing, which means a lot in this day and age.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

SR
STEVE R.
Toyota Sequoia
11/17/2019
Loction
Although the work was done on my tires that was requested they did not address my warning light issue. When i went to pick it up , Chris was not there. The attendant on duty was scattered and did not have the information to answer my questions. The tech was not there that did the work and no notes were left for anyone to explain what was or was not done to address the indicator that was still on. Lots of people waiting for their vehicles and this one question sent the place into a tail spin. We will see if I receive a follow up call to explain.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/20/2019

I am very sorry for the poor communication. Completely our fault. Saturdays are a courtesy day for our customers to pick up and drop off vehicles and to get simple services performed. We do not have our full staff and Chris and my technician were scheduled off that Saturday. We did drop the ball on getting you the correct information about why your tire pressure sensor light was on. I did inform you that we needed the vehicle driven to see if the light would go out as some vehicles need to pick up the new pressure readings after it has been corrected. If the light did not go out it meant we had to get into diagnostics of the system, which I believe is where we are at. Chris has reached out to you on the phone and we are waiting for the vehicle to be dropped off.  Again I apologize. We had a long staff meeting to assure we don't make this mistake again. Thank you for your patience.

JONATHAN K.
Iron Station, NC
11/15/2019
The best
#1 in honestly. #1 in quality service. #1 in fair pricing. If you're not going to Westlake Auto and Tire, you're wasting time and money.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for being a great customer and taking time to leave a great review! Thank you also for pointing out our mistake on that last email alert! What a difference one letter makes. Lol

TOM B.
Ram 1500
11/14/2019
Great Customer Service and accommodating.
Needed new windshield wipers for my Ram Truck. Called Westlake and spoke to Chris who ask me what wiper make and length I wanted to purchase. I told him and he had them in stock. I ask if he had someone available to install them in the next 60 minutes and he said yes. I drove to Westlake and within 15 minutes my new wipers were installed and he had his technicians check my tires to make sure that they were inflated properly.

Great Customer Service and accommodating.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for being a great customer and taking the time to leave a great review!

Buick Regal
11/11/2019
Slow cranking
Got our car in just in time, the battery was dying & Westlake had us in/out at the end of their day!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you again for another great review!

Buick Park Avenue
11/10/2019
Got me in & out as promissed!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you as always for being a great customer and taking time to leave us a review!

Jeremy W.
Dodge Charger
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that he had no problems what so ever with his service. He stated that he got in when he needed to, the staff was polite, the price reasonable and he got out when he needed to. He mentioned that the service was good and that the experience was pleasant. He said that he doesn't usually have that kind of experience at any place automotive.

RO
ROSEMARIE O.
Lincolnton, NC
Cadillac DTS
11/01/2019
West lake auto is the best
I am never disappointed when I take my car to
West lake auto. They are some of the most honest and professional folks out there. Chris is always helpful and answers all your question. I always feel comfortable there. Will not take my car any place else.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review and for trusting your business to us! Thank you!

BRANDON M.
Jeep Compass
10/30/2019
They always fit you right in. Nice people and quality service

SUSANNE H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/27/2019
Love this place!
I love Westlake Auto. They can always get your car right in and all the guys are friendly and very experienced technicians! They keep great records on your car and keep you in the know with any needed upcoming services. You will be completely satisfied. Highly recommend!

Saab 9-3
10/26/2019
Excellent service and I highly recommend Westlake Auto & Tire!

Jeep Compass
10/25/2019
Scheduled service
Got us in/out & on our way quickly. Very efficient service!

HW
HARVEY W.
Mooresville, NC
Ford Flex
10/24/2019
Excellent knowledge and service not to mention the cleanliness and management if the shop.

DN
DON N.
Iron Station, NC
Honda Civic Sedan
10/23/2019
Awesome service
As a former automotive technician for 20 years I've seen some less than stellar business practices by dealership's and independent repair shops.
In fact very poor service by the local Honda dealer was a blessing because now I go to Westlake for service on my 2018 Civic.
Caleb is the technician who has done the service work on my car and he does a great job.