4.5

Martin K.
Newbury Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/06/2021 Category: Service
I never received a call letting me know how the status of repairs on car was. I had to call seven or eight times but got no answer. I had to drive in to get the information two different time over 7 days.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

good morning
thank you for your feed back , unfortunately Covid-19 is real..
and we are EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY  short handed sir, we apologize for any inconvenience we have cause you
and your family..

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/02/2021 Category: Service
service
Great team. Will come back every time.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Lamarr  .
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Lamarr  and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

Myrna R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Service and comfort
The personnel were very courteous and competent. As I wanted to wait for my vehicle to be serviced, there was a very large and comfortable waiting area where I waited, had some delicious coffee and read a book.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura  .
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Laura   and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

SR
Susan R.
Calabasas, CA
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service department!! highley recommand
Hyundai of Westlake village ave an exceptional service manager Mr. Lamar Franklin
His calm, patient and professional manner was a great help to me and my husband when we first met him.
His knowledge and remarkable problem-solving abilities are rare indeed.
If the quality of a firm's employees is an indication of future success, then Hyundai motors has a very bright future.

Good morning Susan
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Lamarr .
also would like to thank you for your business, and your patients in these trying times.

VW
Vicki W.
Newbury Park, CA
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Very caring and professional People, my car was repaired and runs good no problems. They made sure things were taken care of so that I can continue with everyday errands. Also they took protection with this pandemic and I pray everyone stays safe. Thank you Vicki
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

Good afternoon Mrs. Vicki
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura & lamarr
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Laura and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

Westlake Village, CA
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Lack of customer service
The manager at the end of everything took care of me, the person I was working with before the manager,was very difficult to get a hold of and get them to call me back on the status of my car and any updates. I constantly had to keep calling and leaving messages with no return phone call, it sometimes took 2-3 days to get a hold of someone. I also had to drive to the dealership 2-3 times just to get an update on my car. I came in one time with the knowledge that my car was done. I got there and I was told do you want the good news or bad news first? Came in and my car wasn’t even ready to be picked up. A lot of wasted time and efforts from start to finish dealing with my car being fixed and ready to be returned to me. The rental car company couldn’t even get in contact with the dealership to the point that 2 days went by and once again I had to go back in after I got my car back to make sure that the rental issue was taken care of. Very disappointed, manager was very kind and helpful but the person I was in contact with lacked basic customer service of returning a phone call or responding to my voice message.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Good morning sir,
thank you for your very helpful feed back.
we are working on this issue, and again sorry for all the inconvenience that was cause to you by the service advisor.
again we apologize for all the trouble sir. (service mgr)

PG
Patricia G.
Simi Valley, CA
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Lammar and Brian in service were remarkable...
Had some out of warranty paint issues on my Sonata and they were able to get Hyundai to cover it. The work was remarkable and fast. Can't thank them enough for their excellent service.

Good morning Patricia
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to  Lamarr & Brian .
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that  Lamarr & Brian  and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

Michael M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
perfect
all I can say is TERRIFIC

Good Morning Michael
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura  .

PK
Pavel K.
Malibu, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great as always
Nothing really to say. Great dealership, great car.

Good morning Pavel
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Brian .
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Brian  and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

SL
Sandra L.
West Hills, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2020 Category: Service
My first Lease experience
I went to get my 17 Hyundai Sonata serviced and I decided to see my options about trading in the car. When I called Hyundai Westlake I spoke with Sal and told him about my car and wanting to lease for the first time. He made the whole process easy and was able to work out an amazing deal for me. The whole experience was so easy going and didn't feel like I was buying a car from someone who just cared about the money. This was probably my best experience at a car dealership and I left very happy. I would definitely recommend going to Sal if you want a comfortable and friendly experience.

Good morning Sandra
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Sal &  Laura.
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Sal &  Laura and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

Robert B.
CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Service Campaign
Work was completed. Car is fine. Tok a bit longer than the original time estimate.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Good morning Mr. Robert
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 4-star that you gave to Laura.

Thomas M.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Great troubleshooting and repair of uncommon problems on the same visits. Laura really works quickly to get you past the service desk and watch over the work.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good morning Thomas
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good customer service
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

good morning
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Brian.
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Brian and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

C S.
11/06/2020
Same review. Please don’t make excuses.
I appreciate you reaching out, however the common courtesy that should be expressed, has been non-existent since BEFORE Covid. I have never been greeted by anyone.

The woman at the front desk is always rude and there is always an excuse for this behavior. This time is just happened to be Covid. The other times before, it was something else. The white male at the front desk was also unfriendly. No greeting, no, “sorry for the wait”, nothing. (I am a white woman and I only mention his ethnicity because there is an African American man, who is always kind). I wouldn’t want there to be any confusion.

I understand the food situation due to covid, (although Ladin’s food/drink selection were far superior when food was available) and I do understand the new technician/service advisor mistake, however, knowing they are new and inexperienced, you and the staff should have known to double check the situation. It is unacceptable to waste someone’s time by having them come to pick up their car and for it not to be ready. In fact, I had to wait until the next late morning for my car to be ready. (It did need more work, and this was not communicated until I came to pick up the car.)
We were offered an “out of necessity” apology, no sincerity whatsoever and then no discount.

Unacceptable!

I do not know who is Brian is (the technician?)and I stick with my evaluation on your business. I have complained before for the same issues and nothing has changed. Until things change, I will keep making the same comments. Honest and constructive criticism of your company. Your business should improve.

I know I am not the only one complaining. Every time I am there, the other people in the reception are complaining about the exact same issues.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Good morning.. thank you again for your feed back.
I hear you Loud and clear, with no Excuses i simply say.
We will do Better, and i Apologize again!
thank you.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Love the brand, the service department is the worst!
I loved Hyundai when it belonged to Ladin. Now that it belongs to Ogara, it’s a mess! The staff is incredibly rude. ‘No greetings, long waits, difficulties making appointments and nothing available for weeks. They called me to pick up my car when all of the tires were still off. I had to return to pick up the car the next day.
I only come here because I have a warranty. As soon as the warranty is up, I will never return again.
I would never buy a car from O’gara. They have the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Good Morning
first would like to thank you for your feed back.
second would like to apologize for the events of that day.
simply it was a off day all around, i dont know if you ever have a off day.
but we failed you..
i would just like to share, that we are trying to rebuild a team, that was hit hard by covid, meaning ever since covid showed up, the power that be let about 45 people go at this location.
which is affecting are appointment, and some longer wait times, which again we are working on Daily.
so we are trying to regroup &  rebuild,  and unfortunately your vehicle was a lack of communication between my new service advisor, and my new hyundai tech.
again we failed you!
as far as being rude, again i apologize, if you could share with me who that was, i can get to the bottom of it.
because we try on a daily bases to be and stay profesional.
it seem with the all things going on in the world, everyone is on edge..so again i apologize for whoever that was.
lastly because of covid, all we have at this time as far as amenities is, coffee, and water.
 COVID killed the Donuts and buttery popcorn that we usally have sir.
we believe in trying to keep everyone safe in this time of crisis!
also i would like to ask you if you were happy with Brian i would like to send you a rescore, because this is his report card, again he just started.
so it is not fair for our in house problem to effect him.
thank you again for your time.