4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Prices
I wish prices for maintenance was cheaper.

Lawrence M.
Oak Park, CA
03/25/2021 Category: Service
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

thank you for your feed back sir, unfortunately we were notified late of this issue from the manfacturer.
sorry again, you will be contacted when the parts arrive.

MK
Mark K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/23/2021 Category: Service
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Good evening
I would like to start out by saying that I apologize for the experience you encountered at Westlake Hyundai. I personally will do everything in my power to fix the issues at hand. We appreciate your business and would love for it to continue. Please let me know how I can assist you, so that any future experience will run as smooth as possible. Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure this does not happen again.

AZ
Arianne Z.
Westlake Village, CA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Quick and easy
With busy schedules, it was helpful for me to quickly get my car serviced.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

we truly appreciate your time and your business, thank you very much for the 5-star score that you gave to
Laura, i am happy that Laura and our Hyundai team was able to assist you with all of your service needs.
thank you again, and havea wonderful day.

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Agoura Hills, CA
03/15/2021 Category: Service

thank you for your feed back .
customer service mgr  will reach out to you shortly.

TV
Tamar V.
Oak Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2021 Category: Service

thank you for your feed back .
I will have chris reach out to you shortly.

Tracy M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2021 Category: Service

thank you for your feed back .
customer service mgr  will reach out to you shortly.

LH
Leon H.
Los Angeles, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/09/2021 Category: Service

03/08/2021 Category: Service
laura the service rep was great I would give her the best rate available
See above
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Good morning Mr. Leon
thank you for your feed back, i apologize for the poor communication and the time delays with your service sir.
we are in the process of building a new team, tech advisor etc.
and we are working hard to try and get this plan in motion as quick as possible.
but again sorry sir.
just a side note, if you were happy with Laura your advisor.
would you mind re-sorcing her to a 5-star, its her report card.

Jonathan B.
Calabasas, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Very disappointef
Very unprofessional dealership regarding vehicle service.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Good morning Mr. Jonathan
thank you for your feed back sir...
I will have someone reach out to you about these issues.
sorry again.

LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Good afternoon

Thousand Oaks, CA
02/22/2021 Category: Service
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

thank you for your feed back and the 4star that you gave to Laura.
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Laura  and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

Woodland Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/16/2021 Category: Service
WESTLAKE HYUNDAI SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Good morning sir.
Thank you very much, it means a lot to our company when we hear great feedback like this about our employees.
i know Lamarr &  Stephen try there very best everyday to help clients in every way that they can.
thank you again!! :-)

Thomas M.
Agoura Hills, CA
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Great service and personnel
Really good support by the service desk and the Technician staff. Better than the S.F.Valley dealer. Even on uncommon problems. Likely from the Relationship with O'Gara Coach, a reputation for great service.

Good morning Mr. Thomas
thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura  .
also would like to thank you for your business.
and am glad that Laura   and are hyundai team was able to care of you & all your service needs.

CG
Cristina G.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer service review
Its my first time I go to Hyundai , I had before a Nissan Altima 2002 for almost 20 yrs , that I was founded Hyundai Konan .
When I take the car due to was loose the antena .I saw Chris working there, I was so happy , cause he was working on Nissan customer service too,. I was so glad to see him there . He’s so profesional and so kind . Glad you have him!
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for you feed back.
i will have chris reach out to you to if there is anything we can do for him to get a 5 score.
this survey is his report card..

Jim M.
Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Overall service and mechanical technical expertise
Laura Papenfus did an excellent job of keeping us informed on the status of the engine replacement on our 2013 Santa Fe given she was the only service advisor available due to the then current Covid 19 impact on service advisor availability. Additionally - the mechanics technical expertise on the cause of the incident and the replacement of the new engine was also very much appreciated. The vehicle is running perfectly as anticipated.

Good morning Mr. Jim
thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura  .

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Oil change appointment
I was treated well and received an excellent quality service for the price paid. I especially appreciate the coupon that was provided by the dealer.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

good morning
wanted to thank you for your feed back and the 5-star that you gave to Laura  .