4.5

Robert T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2021 Category: Service
very professional
There was a problem with Lyft and it was handled very well

07/29/2021 Category: Service
Overall disappointing
Hi Lamarr and Debbie. I did mention in my first review that Debbie was awesome, she kept me up to date regularly on the repair's progress and assisted to get me into an SUV after the rental company put me in a Corolla. My experience at the rental car shop was not great, btw. Debbie herself provided 5 star service. She was the only part of the experience that redeemed the rest of it. May I suggest that, if Debbie's overall score is reflected by the entire review, that your report card system is flawed. Her performance, which was stellar in a challenging situation, should not be linked to the overall report card for the entire experience, it is not fair to her. Please look at this part of your review procedure. I am glad to know that the comments I originally entered will stand. I might recommend this business to a friend at this time.

07/28/2021 Category: Service
Great facility that lacks parts availability currently
Westlake Hyundai is where I bought my Tucson and where it has been maintained since I purchased it. The new service Center is bright, spacious and comfortable with great people working there. On this last trip, however, it took 6 weeks to get my Tucson back, due to lack of parts. Only saving grace was that Debbie was able to get me into a comparable rental car for that time. I will likely go back, even though this last trip was disappointing, as the work they do is quality. Would I recommend, yes, with the stipulation that it is hard to get an appointment and the warning of my last service. Parts availability seems to be an issue everywhere, so I’m not sure if a different shop would have failed any better. Overall, a good service center.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

good morning
i will have the service advisor reach out to you.
thank you for your feed back.

Camarillo, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Quick customer follow-up.
I have had a few issues with this dealership in the short year since I purchased my car, but they seem to care about the customer experience and do what they can to fix things when they find out you’re unhappy. I appreciate and respect the quick follow up and conversations. Thank you Westlake Hyundai.

07/28/2021 Category: Service
Take your car anywhere else for service. Even if you bought it here.
The service writers are RUDE and full of attitude. And the cars are never washed or not washed properly the first time. The staff lies to you and tells you what you want to hear so you leave sooner.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Hello,
i will have the service advisor reach out to you.
sorry for the issues.

2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Feedback requested from dealership
refer to feedback to dealership form and notes
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Good Afternoon.
thank you for your great feed back and your business,we appericate you.
i will have the Service advisor Chris,reach out to you.

Rasesh M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent service.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

we appericate you.

Agoura Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Professionalism
Our sales representative Julian was outstanding in every way. He answered all out questions and address our concerns in a courteous and informative way. This dealership lives up to the Honda brand. I recommend them highly.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TRANSPARENCY THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Good morning Jeff
thank you for your great feed back and your business.
Lamarr & Debbie along with the HYUNDAI service team  we appericate you..
thank you again sir.

Port Hueneme, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Lamarr is the best
Service manager Lamarr is professional and attentive. Thank you for the great service sir!
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you so very much!!

HJ
Haupei J.
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Everything is good.
Good service. The service attitude of the staff is good. The waiting environment is comfortable.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

VR
Viveka R.
Winnetka, CA
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service. Thank you Debbie!
My 2013 Hyundai Elantra, which has received all of its service from Westlake Hyundai, needed its regular oil change and also suddenly began exhibiting an engine problem right before my husband and I were to leave on vacation to Yosemite. Debbie was kind, efficient, professional and went the extra mile to get my car looked at in time for the oil change and repairs to take place before our trip. They are very busy with many cars to get to, so I have to give Debbie a 5-star rating as I sincerely appreciate her excellent customer service, communication, and making sure this all got done before we had to leave. I was returned a clean car which was also very nice and saved me a trip to the car wash before our travels.

06/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, not so sure about the repairs
Many people caution about taking your car to the dealership for service saying that they sell you repairs you don't need and charge the maximum. I have never bought in to that, wanting to make sure I get service from people specifically trained to work on my car, and to have dealer/factory approved repairs that make it easier to resell the car. However, I just spent over $700 on an oil change and a repair that turned out not to solve the problem, and in their diagnosis of the problem, they missed the fact that the battery was about to die, which it did 2 days later. Now I have to take it back and can only hope they will make good on the repair they did that may or may not have actually been needed and did not solve the problem. To end on a positive note, the customer service was excellent, the work done in the time frame promised and the car was returned to me clean. I would recommend Hyundai because although the advertised gas mileage was incorrect and this repair did not go the way I hoped, I like the car in general and have not had other problems with them in the past. Prior service has seemed to work out fine.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

morning
i will have the service advisor reach back out to you sir.

FB
Felino B.
Camarillo, CA
2021 Hyundai Elantra Hev
06/03/2021 Category: Service
1st Maintenance Service on my 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid
Good service and friendly staff.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

good afternoon Felino
thank you very much for your great feed back, we really Appereciate it.
we also would like to thank you for your business & 5-Star score that was given to chris.
please have a good day.

SL
Shelia L.
Ventura, CA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Professional & knowledge of my vehicle
First and foremost, I invested in the 'BESTEST Elantra, and in doing so, I also invested in the 'BESTEST', Service Department, especially in my life-time.
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Good morning Mrs.Shelia
thank you veru much for your great feed back, we really Appereciate it.
we also would like to thank you for your business & 5-Star score that was given to Debbie.
please have a good day.

Richard B.
Calabasas, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
05/31/2021 Category: Service
customer service
great customer care!!!
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

thank you for your great feed back and your business sir.
Debbie and the entire Hyundai service team, appericate you..

MK
Mohammad K.
Reseda, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good
LF
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

thank you for your great feed back and your business sir.
Chris and the entire Hyundai service team, appericate you..

MA
Mana A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
my experience with this place was supper easy and fast, personal are so friendly and nice
LAMARR A F. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

Good afternoon MANA
thank you for your great feed back and your business.
Chris and the entire Hyundai service team, appericate you..