4.5

Simi Valley, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
First service after 10 years with Ladin was excellent experience
My 10 year old Santa Fe needed brakes. Car was always serviced by Ladin Hyundai. When Westlake Hyundai took over, I was skeptical of taking a Hyundai to a Maserati dealer for service ($$$$). But cost and service was first rate Hyundai experience. Everyone was very helpful. Car was ready on time, cleaned and vacuumed. Very nice first visit. Will be back.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you, Gene, for your kind feedback.  We appreciate you!

Sandra S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Mario was very kind and professional. Also the rest of the staff is very friendly.
I would definitely come back

Thank you, Sandra, for your 5 star review!

Simi Valley, CA
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Paint chipping on a seafoam blue Elantra 2014
The only thing I can complain about is that their paint should be guaranteed for at least 60,000 miles or 100,000 miles. My paint started chipping a while ago I think it 42,000 miles Hyundai offered to pay for half the bill
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thanks kindly for your 5 star review.

DK
Douglas K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Acorn
Discovered a strange noise coming from engine compartment and could not determine what it was.. Took it to Westlake Hyundai and service technician immediately found source of noise in my Santa Fe Sport as being Acorns lodged and free roaming in engine compartment.. Thanks for great service..

Thank you, Douglas, for your 5 star review.  We appreciate you.

Robert B.
CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Saga..
I purchased my 2017 Sonata Hybrid from Ladin Hyundai, the Thousand Oaks dealership that provided loaner cars for their purchase customers. Westlake Hyundai recently acquired that dealership. Service-wise and people-wise, they are a fine group. Good work at fair prices. With that said, I was informed of a recall on my vehicle (power relay assembly). Long story short, I was tied up there for over 4 hours. No loaner car. As I live outside of their 'local' shuttle area, I was, basically, stuck. Good fruit/coffee/doughnuts. If it weren't for the time necessary for the recall, I would have rated the dealer as 5 stars all across.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you, Robert, for your prompt 5 star review!

AV
Anthony V.
Westlake Village, CA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and great customer service

Thank you, Anthony, and I hope you enjoyed the Palisade!

David G.
Camarillo, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
David
Great service, comfortable waiting room, pleasant and helpful staff.

Thanks, David, for you kind feedback and 5 star review.

Jeff K.
Woodland Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/05/2020 Category: Service
WESTLAKE HYUNDAI SERVICE
Open , transparent and thorough staff
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you, Jeff, for your very nice review.  We appreciate you.

West Hills, CA
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Westlake Hyundai has excellent customer service. I have taken my car here 3 times and I will continue to take my car here. Lamar, my service personnel, has been great. I will definitely be back here. Thank You! Lamar and service crew for taking good care of my car.

Thank you ofor your kind feedback and 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you again.

KP
Karina P.
Moorpark, CA
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great people! Great service!
I was very impressed with the service that Mario provided
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you, Karina, for your 5 star review.

Westlake Village, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Consistently great
Lamar was amazing as usual. He’s so helpful and quick and knows who I am before I enter the dealer. I appreciate his customer service and help always.

Thank you kindly for your sentiments on Lamarr.  We appreciate you.

DK
Douglas K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Outstanding Service Department At Westlake Hyundai
I have been taking my Santa Fe Sport to Westlake Hyundai since they opened. Very caring staff and technicians. Trustworthy and up to date on Hyundai models.

Thank you, Douglas, for your 5 tar review.

Jessica D.
Great Service immediate attention
Courtney is awesome! She always takes the extra step taking care of your needs even if it’s staying late

Thank you for your 5 star review.  We appreciate your business very much!  Hope to see you soon for a test drive!

Beverly M.
Woodland Hills, CA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Lamarr Franklin and Courtney Chasse
When I arrived for my appointment I was early and Courtney approached my car and offered me coffee while I waited for the service department to open. I knew then that this was going to be a good day. She and Lamarr took very good care of me. I was able to get a loaner and do the things I needed to do and my car was ready before the scheduled time.
Lamarr also called me to tell me I needed a new filter. I was most grateful because I try to maintain the service of my car so I can keep it in good running order.
They and the service people who worked on my car are WONDERFUL! love coming to OGara
Beverly
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you kindly, Beverly, for your 5 star review!  We appreciate you.

West Hills, CA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service personnel
The people at the service center were very nice.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!