Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CL
CHERYL L.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/05/2019
Westside always does a complete check of my automobile. I trust them!

CAROLEE B.
Kia Soul
11/27/2019
The communication
I spoke with two people while my car was getting fix which is Al and Chris and they both was great and very helpful. Outstanding customer service. And had my vehicle fix with in a short length of time. I definitely would recommend people To use west side automotive

JAMES H.
11/24/2019
SERVLICE
We brought our Car into Westside for a normal oil change and they took the time to check the filters, windshield wipers and tires even though we did not ask for this to be done. This was special as we are taking a trip for Thanksgiving and now I feel our car has been thoroughly updated and we will not have any trouble. Thank you Al and Chris for a job well done.

JASON D.
11/21/2019
Always a pleasure
No matter what I'm having done to my vehicle, I always trust that Westside automotive will do a great job. I've had everything from an oil change to a complete engine replacement and never had any complaints. Keep up the great work!

Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019
Wonderful shop
Fast service. Reasonable costs. Always a pleasure.

BW
Billie W.
Buick LeSabre
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Billie said this business has been working on her vehicles for about 34 years. They don't do unnecessary work on the vehicle, don't waste time, there isn't an unnecessary wait, they get right down to business, and have the vehicle done overnight, depending on the severity. The employees have a reputation at being very honest, very competent, fine people who know her personally and are conscious at keeping her safe.

FS
Fred S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Fred said he has been a customer for ten years and was always satisfied.

WB
WHITNEY B.
11/06/2019
Great car shop
I love this shop. Always do a good job on my car. Great customer service, great stuff. I also get my car done the same day when I drop it off. I just love westside automotive 😊

DAMON W.
Kia Optima
11/01/2019
Electric Seat Motor
They conducted a diagnostic on my driver side seat & determined that 1 of 4 motors was not working in my Kia Optima. The seat had reclined all the way down & I could not get it back up. They did not have the motor in stock & it would have taken a couple of days for it to come in so they (Chris) got the seat to come up, if & when I want to get the seat motor replaced they will order it & not charge me a diagnostic fee again. The seat is up & work great. Highly recommend Westside Automotive.

NN
NOEL N.
10/17/2019
Reliable service at a fair price. Been using Westside for car repairs for the better part of 30 years. My father did business with Westside before me and never had a complaint. Highly recommended.

TA
Terrance A.
Buick Regal
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Terrance said the business provided good customer service.

HL
Harole L.
Cadillac XTS
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Harole said the business provided pretty good service.

LI
Lavance I.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Lavance said what he had done at this business was more expensive than he expected.

GP
Greg P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the staff is excellent. They do a good job and stand behind their work.

ANN M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/25/2019
Prompt service
The service available same day and timely completion of needed repairs.

PS
PAMELA S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/24/2019
Very helpful, courteous and friendly Service
I have been coming to Western Automotive for several years and I am very pleased with the Service!
Al, the Manager and Chuck, one of the mechanics have been very helpful to get my Nissan Frontier fixed and all my questions answered promptly. They are always very personable and very professional and I highly recommend Western Automotive to others! Thank Ya'll both do for all you do to help me, Sincerely, Pamela ♡

Calvin M.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said his vehicle seems to be doing good and not acting up like it was. He would recommend this business for service.

CP
Chris P.
Kia Soul
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they are really great. They do excellent work. Their prices are fair. They do not try to rob their customers.

JOHN L.
09/01/2019
Honda
Thank you Thank you cant say that enough, great job. Signed Mrs, L

Randy B.
Orange Park, FL
GMC Terrain
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the business did a great job. They got his vehicle in and out. Al treated him right and they were good people.