Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

WA
WILLIS A.
04/25/2014 Category: Service
Very good service and pricing seems reasonable.
I have had my Hyundai consistently serviced by Westside Hyundai. It has been completed timely, within cost estimated and by helpful staff.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/25/2014

Our #1 mission is to build lasting relationships with our customer.

Barbara B.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
They have always been very accommodating to me they bend over backwards to make it doable with my schedule.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/24/2014

Everthing we do has one overriding goal"To continuously exceed our customers expectations."

Maureen M.
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff who are their to satisfy your issues.
I brought car in near closing time due engine light on. The staff could not have been more helpful and fixed the problem in about 20 minutes. Very good service.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/17/2014

At Westside Hyundai we strive to treat each and every customer with respect and trust they deserve.

BD

Thank you Mr. Duvall,

CYNTHIA M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2014 Category: Service
I will definitely be returning!
The service is fantastic, value of the oil change including a car wash was great. Waiting area with cable tv and excellent coffee
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

We work hard on keeping our waiting lounge perfit for our customers.We wash all cars  to keep your Hyundai looking good on the road.  Go Westside Hyundai

WG
WILLIAM G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Yes love my sonata hybrid. Was very pleased on my first service visit.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Welcome to the Westside.

SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

JOY W.
03/11/2014 Category: Service
same day service
I called on a Saturday morning for an appointment Saturday afternoon. The service was friendly and fair prices.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/11/2014

WE MAKE APPOINTMENT SO WE CAN SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS BETTER.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Debra M.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/07/2014 Category: Service
customer service

Darren L.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/07/2014 Category: Service
My service experience.
Great service and friendly people makes you feel welcome and cared for.Takes time to explain to their customers their needs.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/07/2014

Darren, its the Hyundai product that makes our job so great.  Good cars make for Happy customer.  Thank you for the kind words, we will always be here for you.

DAVID C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
excellent service
Everything was donw in a timely manner and the staff was friendly and knowledgable

PS
PATRICIA S.
Great! Great! Great!
Westside Hyundai is the greatest dealership in town. Will never buy from another dealer again. From the sales personnel to the service department.

YY

HAPPY VALENTINE, ALL OUR CUSTOMERS ARE IN OUR HEART

JAMES G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/29/2014 Category: Service
If this happens in the future
If what I suggested actually happens in the future then I would have no problem Scoring 10's across the board. As I Stated before I received great service when there was just unsatisfied about having to come back for a recall issue.

01/29/2014 Category: Service
Great Service but bad communication
I don't have any issues with the service done however if I would have been notified before my appointment that there was a recall on the radio and speakers I could have planned to have it done at this visit also but now have to bring it back at some point.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/30/2014

THATS A GREAT IDEA.  I'M GOING TO ADD THIS IN ON SERVICE SCHEDULING.

RL
Rick L.
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/27/2014 Category: Service
Above my expectations !!
Have had my vehicle serviced three separate times at Westside Hyundai and each time they have exceeded my expectations.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/28/2014

AA
ALLAN A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/23/2014 Category: Service
Westside is the Best Side
The staff in the Serice Dept were very friendly and couteous and the Parts Dept was very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for me.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/23/2014

I'M GLAD YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD.  SERVICE AND PARTS WORK HARD TOGETHER TO MAKE YOUR SERVICE EXPEIRENCE  THE BEST.

CD
CLARENCE D.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Love the cars that ya'll produces.we came a long way baby.
Well I don't think that five stars are enough, I recommend that.it should be more than five stars, like 10.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/17/2014

Mr. Dunn, It is a pleasure taking care of you vehicle.  The Hyundai product is the greater vehicle I have ever been involved with.  Hyundai make a good car, which makes for happy customers.    Thank you for serving the USA

KT
KATHERINE T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
01/07/2014 Category: Service
Helpful and Friendly
This dealership is by far the most helpful and friendly in the Jacksonville area. I had a great experience here recently.

GR
GWENDOLYN R.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2014 Category: Service
fair price
Very pleased with the service
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2014

Ms. Robinson, Thank you for your Business.  Westside is the Best Side.

JOHN C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2013 Category: Service
A professional and knowledgeable team at Westside Hyundai
I have purchased my Genesis a couple of months ago and Rey Collazo had the car waiting for me to test drive and he came on the test drive and was very knowledgeable and the whole process went very smooth. Joseph Hines went over the vehicle and paired up my phone and hooked up my Bluelink on my phone for me, and explained all the features the car has, he was excellent and very professional and whenever I call him to ask a question he is always there to help. I have and will recommend friends and family to go to Westside Hyundai. What a great Experience!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/06/2013

Our goal is to excede your expectations.  We are glad you had a great experience.  We will continue to work hard for you. Go Westside Hyundai, we are the driving experience you deserve.

CL
CAITLIN L.
Middleburg, FL
11/19/2013 Category: Service
Mislabeled charge on receipt
I had a questioned about a button on my radio. I thought it was stuck in. The girl looked up my coverage and said I wasn't covered. I thought that was odd because I had platinum. I left. When I got to the store I decided to look at my pamphlet I got with the warranty. It said radio. I called back questioning it and I talked to a different girl. The girl questioned the other while I was on the phone and I could hear the other girl say "I already told her she wasn't covered" I informed the other girl that the radio is in my plan. She just said well I called up and they said u arnt covered. I also questioned why I was charged 40 dollars for her to "look into that" (I was charged an estimate fee of 40 dollars as stated on my bill) she said that was an accident. That was what I was charged for the engine filter. THE WHOLE REASON why I went there was to keep better records to stay in compliance with my warranty. I won't be going back. I ended up calling the dealership I got my car and found out that if the whole radio died that would be covered. How easy is that to explain? Geezzzz! When I looked at my radio I realized it wasn't broken in the first place. The button next to it is build a little higher.