Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

Byron M.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, as usual.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business and we look to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

ER

Madeline C.
Macclenny, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/02/2019 Category: Service
They were very friendly and helpful
I liked the service and the way I was treated and they always send me coupons for oil changes and they also let me know when I am do for an oil change or maintenance.

VR
Vikki R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my Tuscon serviced and it was best service experience ever at this location.

David B.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Your car leaves the garage in great working conditions
Great place the staff is so nice to you and they care about your car .and the work is done by professional mechanics.

BC
Beverly C.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
I carry my vehicle to westside, because I always receive it back in a timely manner

Marylou M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Ms marylou
Service tech was great very efficient and knew i was pressed for time so got me in and out as quickly as possible

2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
oil change
great service

HK
Harold K.
GREAT SERVICE
I LOVE THE SERVICE AND THE EMPLOYEE ARE VERY NICE AND VERY HELPFUL. THE NEW SERVICE MANAGER IS THE BEST!!!

Linda B.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very informative and very help. They told me everything they did to my car and answer all my question and concerns. Excellent and very nice team.

BL
Brenda L.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
5-star rating
When we come to the Hyundai service center we always have a relaxing day.we never had to worry about someone telling us their is something else wrong with our car.between the both of us we have had 6 Hyundai suv. We are very satisfied with your service.

Jamesha M.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I love getting Sebastian as an advisor. When there is a problem, he always finds a solution.

Thomas B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service!
I had a tire blow out and my car had locking lug nuts and I had no key for it. I had the car towed to their facility and they removed the lug nuts on all my tires and replaced the tire at a significant discount for all of my troubles. I was very impressed with the high quality of service I received at Westside Hyundai. As a professor of business at a local college, I am probably more critical of service business transactions than most. I was very pleased with how Westside Hyundai helped me with my problem and saved me money as well. I will go back there for my next service.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient.

Mary M.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service - Courteous and Thorough
My experience with auto maintenance at Westside Hyundai was, I am pleased to say, standard. By that I mean everyone was, as always, helpful, attentive, kind and courteous, especially Sebastian Rivera who has managed my service several times. It is a comfort to know that I will receive excellent service every time I bring my car in.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

We appreciate you business an look forward to servicing your vehicle needs next visit.

Bill M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
quick oil change
Robert took great care of me and had the oil changed and wiper adjusted in about 40 min on late Friday visit!
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

That's awesome we look froward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Great customer service. However, it takes a really long time for an oil change.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Apologize about the wait time. Your time is very valuable an want to make it up to you. The Service Director will be reaching out to you.

Daniel R.
Callahan, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
always great service
i am very happy with the service I receive at Westside Hyundai. They are always friendly and take care of all my needs.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

We appreciate your business an look forward to servicing your vehicle next visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Having been disappointed on the time it took to have my car serviced my review reflected a low approval. I was contacted by Mr. Sherman and was offered my next service on the house. I appreciate the quick response to make it right

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
I service my car at Westside Hyundai religiously to avoid warranty cancellation. Time is important to me so improving time for small or less major work need to be addressed
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Mrs. Clarissa apologize for the inconvenience, your time is valuable. You will be receiving a follow up from the new Service Manager.