Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

RL
Randy L.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service !
Fantastic and Friendly service !

Amaretta S.
Macclenny, FL
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Always do a great job when I have my Hyundai serviced

Madeline W.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
The service was great everything with well

PD

TW
Teresa W.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Not the Same
Service has fallen down - whether caused by Hyundai or the dealership I don't know. Had to have the motor replaced in my car due to recall and there were several other recall issues, but was told "have to return for each one when they break". If there are recognized issues under recall why not be respectful of the customer and replace them all at the same time?

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Good
Over all ok

Richard S.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
A good service experience begins with the service advisor. Robert Johns puts customer needs first and instills confidence in technicians' ability to fully care for a vehicle.

07/27/2019 Category: Service
great customer serivce
great customer serivce

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Close to home with long service hours
Awesome Team!

Christine C.
Yulee, FL
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Friendly Service!
Very organized from when you drop off your vehicle to when they are finished.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2019 Category: Service
The Service dept.
Wait time could be better.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Wait time for parts acquisition can improve.
This is second repair requiring parts that took my car from me for 3 days. Staff did great job once parts were acquired. Management did well to try to alleviate my stress under this condition.

Dale S.
Callahan, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Cars are way to loud may try a suv but will not by a car again unless y’all fix the road noise it’s way to loud
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Dale,

Well... at least out people are nice!  Have we tried to address this noise concern in the past?  I'd like to help!

Give me a call of reply and we'll set something up!

Joseph C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai
My experience with Westside Hyundai is always pleasent customers service is good and now they have it where I didn’t have to make appointment for my oil change.I have been enjoying my 2018 Hyundai great suv.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Joe,

You keep showing up (no appointent needed for regular service) with that Santa Fe and we'll keep treating you right, deal?

Thank You for being a customer and taking a moment to tell others about your experience.

PG
Pamela G.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Service riders are friendly, they do a good job . They have coffee and trail mix go free while you wait .

Pamela,

Thanks for being a customer at Westside!  Thanks for rating us, thankks for the 5 stars!  Our coffee, trail mix and SMILES are all free! Thanks, See you next time!!

Duane B.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile maintenance
Friendly staff they got me in and out of my appointment on time with no delays. Went over everything thing with me before I left and answered all my questions.

Duane,

Sounds like we need to keep doing the same thing for you.  Kepp that Sonata coming back and we'll keep you happy!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Old, outdated, dirty and long wait
This place needs to be updated badly. Took far to long for service and so uncomfortable. Ceiling tiles were not present in the bathroom due to a water leak. Friendly staff but hard to find where to take the car for drop off. Check in took too long as one booth was open.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We apologize for not meeting your time expectations.  We are aware of our facility and our ownership is currently planning a complete upgrade.  Thank you for being a customer.  If I can be of assistance on your next visit please contact me prior.

PR
Paul R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Meets customer needs
Westside makes it easy to get my car serviced quickly and efficiently by friendly staff.

Paul,

Keep that Veloster rolling.... into Westside for service!!!  Thanks for everythiing!

Communication Should Be Better
Car repairs can be very frustrating and miscommunications make it harder. Better communication would have made the experience much less frustrating.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience.  I would like to speak with you further about this. Please contact me at your next available time so we can make it right.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hydaui Service
My new Advisor provided excellent customer service. He made my check very easy, since I was new to the.westside.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks for taking your time to rate us.  thanks for being a customer at Westside.