4.5

David B.
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Great place to keep your Vehicle running safe.
A great place to bring your Hyndia,the staff is great and there honest they tell you what's needs to be done to continue to drive safetly.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you next time.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Lawtey, FL
Love the service team
I have only taken my car to this dealership for service and will continue to do so because of the awesome service department.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service.

TW
Tammy W.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Everyone in all departments are so nice and helpful. They answer any and all of my questions regarding my vehicle.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service

KC
Kenneth C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2020 Category: Service
This was a quick and easy way to get my oil changed and saved me the fun of having to.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

EG
Ethel G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very Pleased
I am very happy with your concern and resolution to the situation I experienced on my last visit. I love your dealership and once again you have proven to me that my happiness is a main concern of yours. Thanks for your dedicated service. :)

Great Place
I am happy with your place
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your response.  Per our conversation we are continueing to improve our service to our customers .

Susan B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Thanks
The service I received was just simply awesome! They went over and beyond to take care of my car needs! Paula in the service department was the best! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They have earned my return business all the way around! I drive an hour from my home and well worth the drive! Susan
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your response.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Hilliard, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Dropped off my Santa Fe for service in the evening to be picked up the next morning. It was ready on time, washed and vacuumed. Very happy with the results. 😁
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Strive for excellent!
Westside is the bestside
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you for your input.  We are working to improve on the time.

Mechelle W.
05/04/2020 Category: Service
👏👏👏
Great customer service. My Service Assistant was very attentive, professional, and oh so polite. Can't forget about the Service Counter Clerk, Mrs. Sheryl. She's the best! It's always a pleasure to see her when I come for service.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your business.  We hope to see you on your next service

Richard S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Recent Service
I was especially pleased that at this cautious time Westside Hyundai picked up my car for its initial service and delivered it back to me when complete. Ms. Williams the service manager and Kelly the service advisor were attentive and efficient in making all arrangements.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your business - hope to see you on your next service

RD
Rosa D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Timely service, didn’t have wait for a technician.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your service and your positive response.  Hope to see you on your next service

GL
Glorianna L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Sharon was great & kept us informed about our repair. Great service writer.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2020 Category: Service
good service
good service and quickly. took me in at the last minute as a walk-in
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing you vehicle on the next visit.

04/11/2020 Category: Service
Car serviced
Service was great and thank you Mrs. Paula , at Westside Hyundai for great customer service you provided to me. Have a safe and blessed day always.

Ms. Ali

04/11/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Acceptable
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Ms. Ali,

I apologize that your recent service visit was less than exceptional. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this right.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

PER OUR CONVERSATION PLEASE RESCORE

CD
Cynthia D.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I always receive excellent every time I come there to have my car serviced. The staff is attentive to my needs. Thank you for you do!!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020