4.5

FG
Franklin G.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
New engine
After getting the new engine a week ago I checked the fluids the oil was below the low level. I check the radiator resivavor and it was empty. I took it back was explaining it to the service writer she did not know the difference between the radiator reservoir and the windshield reservoir.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for the positive response.  We strive to improve every day on the service to our customers.

GB
Gwendolyn B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Professional and service perform in a timely manner
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your prompt response and excellent grading. We strive to improve our service to our customers every day.  Thank you again

DA
Diane A.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for you good service. This is the third Hyundai I have purchased and always received good service.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the wonderful response on the service you received on your vehicle.  We continue to strive to improve our service to customers each day

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Westside is the Bestside
Sebastian was the best in handling my situation with my car. He took the time to explain what was wrong and told me he would order the part and called me when it came in. He had everything setup so it was a very smooth process. The Parts Dept was very helpful as well.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your positive response.  We strive for 5 star with every customer

12/25/2019 Category: Service
The worker
Everything and everyone was very nice while I was waiting on the service to my car thanks
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We strive for 5 stars with every customer.

Amelia M.
Saint Marys, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Always great and friendly service.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for your quick and positive response.  We strive everyday to achieve satisfaction with each customer.

David B.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
I like the way they treat me and there professional work they do on my automobile,there work is excellent and they also wash your car when there finish ,The advisor there are very helpful and honest .
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We continue to strive for the best service we can give.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Sebastian was a pleasure to work with. Kept me up to date on my vehicle. The parts dept was very helpful as well.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your positive imput.  We strive to improve every day.

12/02/2019 Category: Service
The worker
The environment great
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your input. We appreciate the positive feedback.  We strive to improve our service every day.

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to say

DA
Diane A.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Generally good service and reliable. Good communicstion about cost estimates.
Generally good service. Reliable in their repairs and good about communicating estimateded cost.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

I'm sorry this happened but I am glad that it was taken care of.  We are constantly working on improving our service porcesses.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai dealership
Very nice place to go to for car service
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your reply about your experience with us.  I appreciate all the responses that are coming in.  Please if you have any concerns Please don't hesitate to contact me.
Paula Williams, Service Manager

PM
Paul M.
Middleburg, FL
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Check in needs more room to move off the street when busy.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your response. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Please contact me at the store  904-384-0050.  Thank you again.
We appreciate your business.

Dominique M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Went in for a routine oil change vehicle had no damage to the under carriage area, did not notice the damage until the next afternoon as I was getting off work
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to make it right.  We will take care of your car.  I hope will will continue to work together on your vehicle.

MY
Miranda Y.
Bryceville, FL
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
As always the service at Westside Hyundai is delivered in a very timely manner and the ladies and gentlemen there always make you feel welcome!