4.5

HJ
Hales J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Sebastian answered all my questions and the work was done on time and fast
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for the positive response.  Hope to see you next visit

01/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I had my routine maintenance done and everything was done in a timely manner. The Service Dept kept me up to date on the progression of my Service. The Parts Dept was very friendly and helpful in locating an accessory for my vehicle.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

We love to hear positive comments from our customers.

EG
Ethel G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
I Love My Hyundai team
You guys are awesome
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for your positive response.  We love our customer and strive to improve our service every day

PF
Patrick F.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
2012 Sonata
The service manager Paula is top-notch appreciated everything that was done for my car and definitely will be looking them up in the future
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for you positive response . We hope to see you next time

CT
Clarissa T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Friendly staff ..... Wrote up the car and we were in and out in a very satisfied time... my time is very important to me.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for your positve response.  We strive to improve on service to our customers

GB
Gwendolyn B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Professional and service perform in a timely manner
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your prompt response and excellent grading. We strive to improve our service to our customers every day.  Thank you again

DA
Diane A.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for you good service. This is the third Hyundai I have purchased and always received good service.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the wonderful response on the service you received on your vehicle.  We continue to strive to improve our service to customers each day

12/25/2019 Category: Service
Westside is the Bestside
Sebastian was the best in handling my situation with my car. He took the time to explain what was wrong and told me he would order the part and called me when it came in. He had everything setup so it was a very smooth process. The Parts Dept was very helpful as well.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your positive response.  We strive for 5 star with every customer

Madeline W.
12/25/2019 Category: Service
The worker
Everything and everyone was very nice while I was waiting on the service to my car thanks
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We strive for 5 stars with every customer.

Amelia M.
Saint Marys, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Always great and friendly service.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for your quick and positive response.  We strive everyday to achieve satisfaction with each customer.

David B.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
I like the way they treat me and there professional work they do on my automobile,there work is excellent and they also wash your car when there finish ,The advisor there are very helpful and honest .
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We continue to strive for the best service we can give.

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Sebastian was a pleasure to work with. Kept me up to date on my vehicle. The parts dept was very helpful as well.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your positive imput.  We strive to improve every day.

Madeline W.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
The worker
The environment great
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your input. We appreciate the positive feedback.  We strive to improve our service every day.

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to say

DA
Diane A.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Generally good service and reliable. Good communicstion about cost estimates.
Generally good service. Reliable in their repairs and good about communicating estimateded cost.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

I'm sorry this happened but I am glad that it was taken care of.  We are constantly working on improving our service porcesses.