4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good jobie
Went in for a quick oil change rip make sure I was okay got job done quick in and out

Janet C.

Repair service
Poor repair service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Ms. Davis,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this situation right.

John Keester
Service Director

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
My shopping
Not happy at all
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Afternoon Mrs. Rose apologize for any miscommunication. The Service Director will be reaching out shortly.

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Every time I leave I have to remove the floor mat that is placed there for service. Service tech should not put the seat back like they are laying down to drive my car. If I had to pay for my oil changes and tire rotations I would go to Jiffy Lube.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business and we look to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

John Keester
Service Director

AT
Ashley T.
Callahan, FL
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai I hate westside
I loved buying my car ( sept 2017) and the service and such was great for the first few months but the service has went down every visit and the turn over of staff should definitely say something about the company. After my last service I refuse to return to west side and have taken my business to Jenkins on Atlantic, I’ll gladly drive farther to get better service.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Mrs. Thompson. I apologize it took over three hours for your service to be completed. The service director will be contacting you to rectify the issue.

Karyn M.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Reps
Need help to understand what each person needs. Don’t just assume, ask questions to make sure everything is understood.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Karyn apologize about the inconvenience an want to make it up to you. The service director will be contacting you shortly.

Maria P.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
West-side Hyundai- Go to Orange Park Hyundai
They have great tech equipment for the vehicles, they don't have same people working, high turnover.

Janice S.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
call back
work was done in efficient manner.

Joyce R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Cannot,fix or have to keep coming back
Been trying to get lights on dash fixed since 7/29/19, took it then, had to pay for diagnostic,came back on next day,called and talked to Mr Holloway on 8/2 and said it would fix and to call Monday,got appt for another appt,8/6,, took over,(had to get ride to work)sherman Cooper said it was fixed ,,husband went to get car,got in car,cranked up,lights still on,, had to come back again,same day,they said ok it's fixed, got in car ,yes lights are off, good I thought, went to put alarm on car that night,no security sound,, so was the security took off so lights would not come on dash,, said ok maybe batteries in key,it was not,, called again, left message, , wondering now if other light such as warning light will come on if needed or has all of that been took off called left message,Sherman called left message,i. I called Sherman on 8/13 .spoke to someone else who said he would have him call me,,I have not heard from anyone since then.today is 8/19,,, so I have talked to the general manager,l have talked to manager over service department, I have talked to some other service guy,, I have had to get rides to work, time to keep going over there to get my car fixed,I am 62 years old and this is my first new car I have ever had, what is the problem ,on something that seems should be a easy fix,the only thing I can think of is ,the mileage is fixing to be 60000,so I probably not be under warranty. Maybe I should go to another dealership,,but not very happy with this one.😞.
James H., general manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Mrs Rooker i apologize that we didnt meet your expectation of excllence. please give me a call to discuss how we can prevent this from happening to you or any other customer in the future. thanks fo your feedback.

James Holloway IV
General Manager
904-553-1655

TW
Teresa W.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Not the Same
Service has fallen down - whether caused by Hyundai or the dealership I don't know. Had to have the motor replaced in my car due to recall and there were several other recall issues, but was told "have to return for each one when they break". If there are recognized issues under recall why not be respectful of the customer and replace them all at the same time?

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Good
Over all ok

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Old, outdated, dirty and long wait
This place needs to be updated badly. Took far to long for service and so uncomfortable. Ceiling tiles were not present in the bathroom due to a water leak. Friendly staff but hard to find where to take the car for drop off. Check in took too long as one booth was open.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We apologize for not meeting your time expectations.  We are aware of our facility and our ownership is currently planning a complete upgrade.  Thank you for being a customer.  If I can be of assistance on your next visit please contact me prior.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Communication Should Be Better
Car repairs can be very frustrating and miscommunications make it harder. Better communication would have made the experience much less frustrating.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience.  I would like to speak with you further about this. Please contact me at your next available time so we can make it right.

NT
Nikki T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
I called and asked for a quote on installing a new battery and was quoted $140, upon arrival they confirmed it was my battery and I was shown a price on paper of $132. Once they finished and I went to pay, my total was $209. They completely failed to mention the $77 in additional “fees” until after the job was finished. I voiced my issue on the price discrepancy only to be told that the man who quoted me had gone to lunch and that this guy talking to me at this point “always shows the full price.” Why would you ever quote a price NOT in full? I was promised a follow up phone call by the manager who was apparently out of town and still have not heard back, almost two weeks later. I won’t be servicing my vehicle here any longer and as I search for my next vehicle the decision whether or not to stay with this dealership has been made by this lack of transparency, clear deceit, and poor customer service.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Nikki,

Thank You for takingthe time to give us your feedback.  We welcome all comments, that is how we get better.  I was disappointed to read how our staff failed you as detailed in your response.
  I am always available an would welcome the chance to make your experience better, if only after the fact.  I am ast the store 8am to 6pm Monday thru Friday.  Please call or email anytime.  My contact is listed below.

Sincerely,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
A mess
There was no communication and the shuttle driver needs Hyundai phone to give to customers.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

We are all so very sorry this was your experience.  We certainly want to make things right.  Please contact me directly at 904-384-0050  or rlupo@hananiaautos.com and I will get our staff on to the task of taking care of you the way we should have the first time.

LD
Linda D.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Low tire pressure again
This is the second time I've come for low tire pressure and the problem was not fixed.

Linda,
  I am very sorry to hear this! I will be in contact with you on Monday to get this resolved.  You deserve a better outcome.

Linda,

Rafael S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
7000 maintenance
My service technician Sebastian Rivera as always, giving me a VIP treatment.

However the waiting area is the worst compared to other Hyundai waiting area. The service area is not clean at all. Gravel and dirt are always present.
Strongly considering other Hyundai service location
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Raphael we will pass on your comments. We thank you for being a great customer and Sebastian is a great guy.

ER