4.5

Clarissa T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Grateful
In the 6 years I have brought my car for service this was the fastest time yet.. My time is very valuable to me and this service by far was very satisfactory. Thank you Susan.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Timely Service
I made an appointment prior to going into the service department. This worked
very well. I was in and out in less than an hour. Fantastic!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

CO
Cynthia O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Good
Very good an clean
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Susan M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2020 Category: Service

03/21/2020 Category: Service
Great managment
thank you Paula Williams for giving me faith in man kind. 5 stars for your service and taking the time to do some research that saved me big bucks. Thank you again you are a life saver especially at the time when people are out of work.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time for talking to me.  I am glad we were able to work this out.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
The service advisor was friendly and caring. The maintenance service was done with professionalism. The dealership provide complimentary car wash and vacuum every time which is awesome.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your input.  We are continuously working on improving our service to our customers.

Joseph C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2020 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/15/2020

Thank you for the positive comments.  We appreciate your business and strive to continue to improve our service to our customers.  Thank you again.

Ralph R.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
It's where I purched the car from.
Stick with the dealership that you bought the car from.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/14/2020

Thank you for your positive response.  We appreciate your business and your encouragement.

Ruth B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
03/06/2020
Sales
Do not buy a car from this place, they stole my daughters down pmnt. When her loan didn’t go thru. They are thieves and liars, go elsewhere to buy a car. Rude nasty people.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
Great Service and Parts.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

KC
kevin c.
02/29/2020
Was not treated as a valued customer
This dealership's service department is not worthy of even 1 star. I called today because of an issue with my car, I explained the problem with the young lady that answered the phone and if i could bring it in today or wait till Monday. She was very cheerful and explained that there was only one service advisor and took my name and number for that person to call me back. An hour went by and i called again and again was told that the servicer advisor was super busy and would call me back, but never did. i called again only to find out that they had technically closed for the day, i asked fo speak to the service manager and was told that she was too busy with end of month stuff to talk with me and took my number so that she would call me directly.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2020 Category: Service
No comment

James M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
High prices and lousy maintenance tactics
Don’t let them con you in for needing service or parts when not needed!

KP
Keith P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
Westside Hyundai did an outstanding job repairing my vehicle. The staff and leadership were friendly and did everything to ensure that the vehicle upon return was to my satisfaction. You guys ROCK!!

KEITH

Westside Hyundai Service Department
Westside Hyundai's service department "Wow'ed"me at my service visit! From their service manager Ms. Paula right down to the team's performance. Absolutely impeccable people and service! This will be my destination for all of my service needs. Also, if you are reading this review join me in making this awesome place the home for all of your service needs.

Keith Partridge
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for your input - we have had you come back in and repaired your ac system -  I am requesting a rescore

Monika H.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jh
Horrible had to take the vehicle back for the same problem 4 different times
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your input.  I understand that it is frustrating when the same light comes on but in looking at your history  the light has been on for misfires.  There have been 2 differant coils that have casued the problem.  Please contact me if this happens again.