Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5rating 4.2500038
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

PT
Patricia T.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/28/2014 Category: Service
curtious car wash is terrible
when I went outside to get in my car when it was ready my car still looked dirty. The guy outside asked if anything was wrong and I said there was still dirt all over it and he reminded me it was a curtious car wash. Well thanks for reminding me of that so I won't expect a good car wash!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/28/2014

Ms. Thompson we try really hard to please you. You are our customer and Im sorry we let your down.  Westside Hyundai loves our customer.

PR
Patrick R.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
06/27/2014 Category: Service
You take care of your customer's needs, and the prices are fair. You treat us like family, and that's important.
I am very happy with ALL my experiences with this dealership. Thank you! For everything.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/27/2014

The service experience is my number one goal for our customers.  Thank you for your business.  Westside Hyundai

DARLENE C.
06/16/2014 Category: Service
the employees
The customer service and the professional
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/17/2014

Darlene, our job is taking care Westside Hyundai Customers.  We love our customers and we love our Hyundai Cars.  Love the experience of driving the number one vehicle.

MN
MARK N.
Atlantic Beach, FL
06/14/2014 Category: Service
These guys are personal and love how they check in the car to how they deliver when it is complete
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you Mark. We at Westside Hyundai feel like our customers are our extended family. Thank you for choosing Westside Hyundai for your Service Needs...

LL
LUARA L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I was treated so well by the courteous and helpful staff of the service department at Westside Hyundai. They went above and beyond in my opinion. As a woman, I hate being condescendingly spoken to by mechanics and service supervisors and that was absolutely NOT my experience at Westside. They listened to my concerns about my vehicle and explained what work was needed and I wasn't pressured for any additional work that they "discovered" The staff waited an extra 15 minutes beyond closing for me to get there and there were no surprises on the bill. In fact they threw in a complimentary oil change and returned my car far cleaner than when I dropped it off which was appreciated. I highly recommend them!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

LAURA, Westdside Hyundai will always Respect your time, Honest information on cost of service, Excellent treatment for you and your car.  Thank you for being our customer.

CI
CHERYL I.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
great service
Great and fast service
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

Thank you Ms. Harris, Westside is a family, we are glad you are a part of it.

DEMARIO L' H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Good car servicing place.
Good place to get your car serviced
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Thank you for the great review.

Briandi S.
none
Terrible service... The customer service and manager were very rude and disrespectful. They use poor word choices and don't care how they treat you.

Briandi S.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
none
The customer service specialists was very rude to me. She told me I complain to much when I asked her to have my breaks checked due to weakness of the breaks while driving. I asked to speak with her manager who as equally rude and mean too. She had me wait in the hot sun while watching the workers clean the top of my car and disrespectfully called my fiancé Superman. That manager and employee should be fired. They should not be working in customer service at all. I called the Volvo corporate department and Sheree never called back, but had an attitude when I asked her
If I can take my car to the other dealership without any charge. She was mean too.

CAROLYN B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Routine Car Service
I like that I could bring my car in for servicing on Friday afternoon and then to have my weekend free.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/02/2014

Ms. Barrett, We call you our Friday customer, Car serviced and Clean for the week-end.  What a way to ride.  Thank you for your business from WESTSIDE HYUNDAI

Charles W.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/15/2014 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF
Disgustingly Efficient! Great people.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

WOW, That first word got me. Thank you for doing business with Westside Hyundai

Joseph C.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/08/2014 Category: Service
GOOD AND FAST SERVICE
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/09/2014

Thank you for your business.

CD
Clarence D.
2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS
05/08/2014 Category: Service
In And Out Service
Love Getting My Car Service There Good Hospitality,
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Westside Hyundai is a family ran business.  We love our customers.

LE
LEVONIA E.
Woodbine, GA
05/03/2014 Category: Service
outstanding performance in making customers feel at home
Just keep up the good work...

GS
GEORGE S.
Lorain, OH
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/02/2014 Category: Service
your employees
Since your staff knew that I had purchased a new Azera ( love it ) 4 months ago I was surprised that they treated me like I was still in the market to buy . Great group of folks working there

WA
WILLIS A.
04/25/2014 Category: Service
Very good service and pricing seems reasonable.
I have had my Hyundai consistently serviced by Westside Hyundai. It has been completed timely, within cost estimated and by helpful staff.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/25/2014

Our #1 mission is to build lasting relationships with our customer.

Barbara B.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
They have always been very accommodating to me they bend over backwards to make it doable with my schedule.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/24/2014

Everthing we do has one overriding goal"To continuously exceed our customers expectations."

Maureen M.
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff who are their to satisfy your issues.
I brought car in near closing time due engine light on. The staff could not have been more helpful and fixed the problem in about 20 minutes. Very good service.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/17/2014

At Westside Hyundai we strive to treat each and every customer with respect and trust they deserve.

BD

Thank you Mr. Duvall,

CYNTHIA M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2014 Category: Service
I will definitely be returning!
The service is fantastic, value of the oil change including a car wash was great. Waiting area with cable tv and excellent coffee
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

We work hard on keeping our waiting lounge perfit for our customers.We wash all cars  to keep your Hyundai looking good on the road.  Go Westside Hyundai