4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

Rose B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
window tinting redo
Sherman took care of my needs during this intervention in an excellent manner
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

VR
Virgil R.
Saint Marys, GA
Good Service
As always, Sabastian a great representative in the service department. Thank you to the gentleman for taking care of my repairs and the whole service department for being very professional. Thank you also for the complimentary car wash.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
My shopping
Not happy at all
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Afternoon Mrs. Rose apologize for any miscommunication. The Service Director will be reaching out shortly.

Bryceville, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Job well done
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business and we look to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

LH

Callahan, FL
Normally great service
Attention to detail
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Apologize on the discrepancy of inspection. The Service Director will reach out to you shortly.

LW

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Every time I leave I have to remove the floor mat that is placed there for service. Service tech should not put the seat back like they are laying down to drive my car. If I had to pay for my oil changes and tire rotations I would go to Jiffy Lube.

Folkston, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Good customer service

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2019 Category: Service
A friendly place.
The people who work at Westside Hyundai are pleasant and friendly. It leaves you with a good feeling.

Calvin W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Rob in Service!! That is all I have to say. He was the BEST part of this very bad experience.
My son took my car back to college, headed to Tallahassee and broke down on the highway. The Road Side Assistance that we pay for is THE ABSOLUTE WORSE in the Business!!!!! They are Heartless (to say the least) But, once the car was towed...to the closed dealer at 12 midnight. Rob had already come in and had all of the information and the part ordered, before I called that morning. He had it in and my son was back on the road by afternoon. Thank you so much Rob and I wish they would clone you 12 times and place you over at Road Side Assistance, just to teach them some Customer Service etiquette. I can't thank you enough. I must say, I was living a "mother's" nightmare! If you need service at Westside...ask for Rob...He is THE BEST!!

AT
Ashley T.
Callahan, FL
I love Hyundai I hate westside
I loved buying my car ( sept 2017) and the service and such was great for the first few months but the service has went down every visit and the turn over of staff should definitely say something about the company. After my last service I refuse to return to west side and have taken my business to Jenkins on Atlantic, I’ll gladly drive farther to get better service.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Mrs. Thompson. I apologize it took over three hours for your service to be completed. The service director will be contacting you to rectify the issue.

2015 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I always know my car is in good hands!
Sebastian is awesome! He always has a smile on his face and helps with all my car needs.

Karyn M.
Service Reps
Need help to understand what each person needs. Don’t just assume, ask questions to make sure everything is understood.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Karyn apologize about the inconvenience an want to make it up to you. The service director will be contacting you shortly.

AG
Anthony G.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Went in for service and staff was friendly and helpful, service was completed in under time stated, despite the fact they were short staffed

Byron M.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, as usual.

ER

Madeline C.
Macclenny, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/02/2019 Category: Service
They were very friendly and helpful
I liked the service and the way I was treated and they always send me coupons for oil changes and they also let me know when I am do for an oil change or maintenance.

VR
Vikki R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my Tuscon serviced and it was best service experience ever at this location.