Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5rating 4.2500038
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

LJ
Lamar Darnell J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff bad service
Took over a hr for an oil change and that was with me opting out of inspection and car wash. Want informed about time or wait until after complaining several times to different people about amount of time it was taking. Poor communication.
ALLAN A. from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Im sorry that your oil change took longer than was communicated.  We are working on our processe to make it faster and smoother for you.  Please come back and see our Service Manager so we can address your issues and get it resolved for you.  Thanks for your comment.

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/19/2019 Category: Service
As promised
My scheduled appointment was done with no surprises. I appreciate this very much. Thanks

DA
Diane A.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff, complete work on time, repairs reflect quality work.
Westside Hyundai has consistently provided quality service. work has been completed timely, appointments are made easilyvia on line or a call.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  Glad we could service you and hope to see you again soon.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Overall, it's a good place. Fixed my car multiple times with no complications.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of you.  Hope to see you again soon.

Mark C.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Sales
The Service

Lawrence S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
It's the Emplyee's
average dealership with good employee's
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for Service.  I see we did a complimentary oil change and tire rotation for you.  Please tell us how we can better service you next time.  We would love to have you back again.

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional

Green Cove Springs, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Tire Service
The Service personnel was very professional and performed my services in a timely matter. I would recommend to family and friends.

Middleburg, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Staff
The staff are very nice.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed using the online appointment
I scheduled to have my car serviced and the oil changed. My son got there and they didn’t have the appointment on the book so he showed them the confirmation number. They tell him he doesn’t need the regular maintenance that is due at 37, 500 miles and just did the oil change.
ALLAN A. from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I'm sorry we didn't see your appointment in our system.  We are working with our IT dept to get this resolved.  The 37k service calls for an oil change and tire rotation.  We would love to have you come back so we can do the tire rotation for you and take care of any other needs you might have.

Deborah C.
Deborah C.
I use to take my car to the location where I purchased my car but decided to start using the Westside location because it was a shorter drive for me to get my car service. The same great service I received at the other location is the same great service I get at Westside. The staff is friendly and the service is great. I will continue to use this location for service.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for using us and becoming part of the Westside family.  We welcome you and appreciate the kind words.  Hope to see you soon.

AA
Alan A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service and Parts
Very friendly staff, very helpful and attentive.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
The team members are always so eager to help
I really trust the team there in informing me of things for my vehicle
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the kind words and we hope to you again soon.

Thanks,

CL
Constance L.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional....acted at the reerved time
at their request , most have other makers ,

It's always clean
GOOD

2016 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service should be quicker when you have an appt and you should be updated on progress when you have been waiting more than 2 hours.

BR