Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5rating 4.2641523
Overall Rating 2.22642/5Overall Rating 2.22642/5rating 2.22642rating 2.22642rating 2.22642

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Great service and parts...

Dorthy S.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Close to home dealer where I bought me car.
Staff could be friendlier. More like family, not just business.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness matters.
Customer care is a big deal.

Melba H.
Oil change problems
I have noticed in the past that there was too much oil in my car after an oil change, but it wasn't too bad, so I let it go. This time, however, the oil level was 1-2" above the full mark, way too much. I was leaving town on a trip, no time to spend hours at the dealership getting something simple done, so I went to another facility to get the excess oil siphoned out. At this point in time, I can not recommend this business to a friend.

OS
Ollie S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, courteous, all around good business, the only place to go !

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The only issue I have is that you guys advertise shuttle service so that customers wouldn’t have to hang around and that wasn’t offered I had to take ubers so I wouldn’t have to sit around.

ZZ
Zenobia Z.
Proficient
They always provide professional service

Byron M.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Excellent service!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Better but still needs work.
This was better than my last 2 experiences. Still a lot of work to do but my Service Tech really took into consideration my time and got me in and out and called me and didn't leave me stranded all day without a vehicle and I really appreciated that. I say yes to recommendation because you have to get your car serviced but customer service focus needs to be worked on.

Joseph C.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Friendly Plesant

Damian R.
03/18/2019
Horrible service department
I had a appointment for a oil change at 9:30am today 3/18/19 got there at 9:15 and didn’t leave till 12:30. When my mom told me she waits there for hours I thought she was exaggerating and on top of that she is not supposed to pay of her oil change but they try to charge her. The last 2 oil changes they charged her after she told them she has the maintenance warranty that covers oil changes. She didn’t want to argue so she just payed it. DO NOT GET THE MAINTENANCE WARRANTY! They are going to try to charge you anyway and do not go to the service department unless you are willing to wait over 3 hours!

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Linda C.
Callahan, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff friendly. Wait time was as expected. Car wash was not very good this time.

03/14/2019 Category: Service

Waiting time
Waiting time

James L.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I received unsatisfactory service from the dealership was never told that I had bad tires on my car when I paid to have my tires balanced and rotated. Which made my vehicle unsafe and I went out of town in my vehicle and that is how I found out about my bad tires. I had to stop and get my tires replaced at a tire shop on my way out of town which made me very very pissed.

LW
Linda W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Great service for service advisor.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Parts and Service
Service was great. Sherman was very nice and helpful. Parts Counter people were great.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

AA,

We really appreciate your years of coming here and bring all of your Hyundais here for us to service.

Shawanna M.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Shawanna,

Thank You for your reviwe.  I am glad we were able to give you a good experience.  Many happy returns!

Joseph C.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Every time I take my car good service
Great service and people love my Santa Fa Sport
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks Joe!

Have a GREAT weekend!  Love helping to keep that Santa Fe riding smooth and shining bright ;-)