4.5

01/20/2020 Category: Service
They're not trained associates
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

I am sorry about the confusion with your vehicle and repair.  I have discussed the mix up with the cashier.  I do see that the oil change price was incorrect.  Please give me a call so we can talk.  Thank you for your understanding.

FG
Franklin G.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
New engine
After getting the new engine a week ago I checked the fluids the oil was below the low level. I check the radiator resivavor and it was empty. I took it back was explaining it to the service writer she did not know the difference between the radiator reservoir and the windshield reservoir.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for the positive response.  We strive to improve every day on the service to our customers.

Diane s.
11/21/2019
Worse car buying experience in my life
Will never buy here again. Will never recommend this place. I usually buy from Tom Bush. Boy did i make a mistake. Got the run around. Car has a scratch i didn't see. Wipers were shredded and light was burned out to. Makes me feel they don't even look the cars over before they sale them. They didn't pay off my trade in time so i had to make a payment on a car i know longer had. No spare tire or jack. All around a bad experience

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good jobie
Went in for a quick oil change rip make sure I was okay got job done quick in and out

Janet C.

Repair service
Poor repair service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Ms. Davis,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this situation right.

John Keester
Service Director

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
My shopping
Not happy at all
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Afternoon Mrs. Rose apologize for any miscommunication. The Service Director will be reaching out shortly.

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Every time I leave I have to remove the floor mat that is placed there for service. Service tech should not put the seat back like they are laying down to drive my car. If I had to pay for my oil changes and tire rotations I would go to Jiffy Lube.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business and we look to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

John Keester
Service Director

AT
Ashley T.
Callahan, FL
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai I hate westside
I loved buying my car ( sept 2017) and the service and such was great for the first few months but the service has went down every visit and the turn over of staff should definitely say something about the company. After my last service I refuse to return to west side and have taken my business to Jenkins on Atlantic, I’ll gladly drive farther to get better service.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Mrs. Thompson. I apologize it took over three hours for your service to be completed. The service director will be contacting you to rectify the issue.

Karyn M.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Reps
Need help to understand what each person needs. Don’t just assume, ask questions to make sure everything is understood.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Karyn apologize about the inconvenience an want to make it up to you. The service director will be contacting you shortly.

Maria P.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
West-side Hyundai- Go to Orange Park Hyundai
They have great tech equipment for the vehicles, they don't have same people working, high turnover.

Janice S.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
call back
work was done in efficient manner.

Joyce R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Cannot,fix or have to keep coming back
Been trying to get lights on dash fixed since 7/29/19, took it then, had to pay for diagnostic,came back on next day,called and talked to Mr Holloway on 8/2 and said it would fix and to call Monday,got appt for another appt,8/6,, took over,(had to get ride to work)sherman Cooper said it was fixed ,,husband went to get car,got in car,cranked up,lights still on,, had to come back again,same day,they said ok it's fixed, got in car ,yes lights are off, good I thought, went to put alarm on car that night,no security sound,, so was the security took off so lights would not come on dash,, said ok maybe batteries in key,it was not,, called again, left message, , wondering now if other light such as warning light will come on if needed or has all of that been took off called left message,Sherman called left message,i. I called Sherman on 8/13 .spoke to someone else who said he would have him call me,,I have not heard from anyone since then.today is 8/19,,, so I have talked to the general manager,l have talked to manager over service department, I have talked to some other service guy,, I have had to get rides to work, time to keep going over there to get my car fixed,I am 62 years old and this is my first new car I have ever had, what is the problem ,on something that seems should be a easy fix,the only thing I can think of is ,the mileage is fixing to be 60000,so I probably not be under warranty. Maybe I should go to another dealership,,but not very happy with this one.?.
James H., general manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Mrs Rooker i apologize that we didnt meet your expectation of excllence. please give me a call to discuss how we can prevent this from happening to you or any other customer in the future. thanks fo your feedback.

James Holloway IV
General Manager
904-553-1655

TW
Teresa W.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Not the Same
Service has fallen down - whether caused by Hyundai or the dealership I don't know. Had to have the motor replaced in my car due to recall and there were several other recall issues, but was told "have to return for each one when they break". If there are recognized issues under recall why not be respectful of the customer and replace them all at the same time?