Chevrolet Camaro
05/31/2021
Great people !
Thanks for taking care of our auto needs!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/07/2021

THANKS FOR BEING GREAT CUSTOMERS.

JACK S.
05/10/2021
Highly Recommended, Top Notch!
My bad luck turned into great luck when the car broke down a mile from Wheels Autoworks! With a Dead Alternator; after receiving some help with a jump the car hobbled short of the Garage door at 1:45 on Saturday. The Guys got me back on the road by 3:00 and I couldn't have been more impressed with the Professional, Clean, Comfortable waiting space, and Kind Service. Big Thanks to you guys for, treating a traveler like a local and saving the day!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/10/2021

THANK YOU JACK FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. WE WERE HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY & GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD.

Steve M.
05/07/2021
Great Job!!
As always, Pat and Brady provide reliable and professional service. I recently had some custom work to be done on my wife’s car. They came through and made it look like it came from the manufacturer. Great work, well priced.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/08/2021

THANK YOU STEVE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND SUPPORT OF WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

05/03/2021
Always awesome!

KG
K G.
Richmond Hill, GA
05/01/2021
Continued awesome service
I made an error in my last review. I meant to select 5 stars -- not one star. These guys are the best!

Volvo XC90
05/01/2021
Continued Awesome Service
I wouldn't go to another mechanic.

DANNY W.
04/30/2021
Saved my vacation
They were great.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/01/2021

THANK YOU FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER & HAPPY WE COULD HELP.

TH
TYLER H.
Dodge Charger
04/23/2021
Outstanding Service
Had new mufflers put on my car, customer service was great as well was the work. Would recommend them to anyone that needs any work done. 10/10
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 04/24/2021

THANK YOU TYLER FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

KP
Keith P.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
04/14/2021
Always dependable
Pat has been repairing my autos for years. I can always depend on a fair and accurate assessment of the problem. And they stand behind the quality of their work. When you find a good mechanic, you've found a gem!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 04/15/2021

THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

DT
David T.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/14/2021
Always have received great service and support at Wheels. Will continue to service all my vehicles.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 04/15/2021

THANK YOU FOR BEING A LONG TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

Chevrolet Colorado
04/10/2021
Great work done quick
Had a lift put on my truck. It looks great and was finished in a good amount of time. Great service.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 04/10/2021

THANK YOU FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.

04/02/2021
Thanks!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 04/02/2021

THANKS FOR BEING GREAT CUSTOMERS.

CY
CRYSTAL Y.
03/25/2021
On time!
My oil change was right on time and he checked my tires, talked it over with me and rotated them without making another appointment day. Always has a smile and very polite. Will continue to have them work on my car. Thank you!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/25/2021

THANK YOU CRYSTAL FOR USING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR NEEDS.

Steve M.
Toyota Sequoia
03/23/2021
Always first rate service
Pat and Brady have always provided sound technical solutions without emptying your wallet. They always stand behind their work.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/24/2021

THANKS STEVE FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

BETTIE B.
03/23/2021
Battery replacement.
I had plans for the day but my car wouldn’t start. I needed my battery replaced. Pat used the charger to get my car started. I was able to drive it to Wheels AutoWorks. Brady replaced my battery while I waited. I couldn’t have been been more pleased. The rest of my day turned out great. Thanks Wheels.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/23/2021