Latest Review 40 minutes ago

MV
Mark V.
03/02/2020
Honest, reasonable, & quick
Honest, reasonable, and finishes repairs quickly,

AA
Angela A.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/29/2020
Great place with Honest service
These guys are friendly and honest. I went here for an alignment and had them check my brakes as preventive maintenance. They checked my brakes and suspension system and said they were in great shape. They did my alignment and I was out of there for $75 :) they gave me a computer printout of my alignment specifications and I could definitely tell when I drove the car that the work had been done well (my car was in desperate need of an alignment). They were also really nice! I’ll definitely be going back here when I need more work done.

Aaron M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/28/2020
Always friendly and helpful.
I’ve been coming to Wheels Unlimited for a few years now. No matter if I had a small job for them or a big job for them. They have always been nice, helpful, and affordable. I don’t really like going to different places for different issues because their shop doesn’t do something. Wheels Unlimited have been able to help solve every issue I’ve had. The manager has always be polite, especially after dealing with some very difficult customers. As long as nothing changes I will always come to Wheels Unlimited.

Jessica B.
02/28/2020
Reliable dependable and honest
I dropped my van off one day and picked it up the next. They were fast at working on it and always called about the next issue. There is still an issue with my van but im taking it back next week and all will be will. I HIGHLY recommend this shop and will continue to do business with them

ZH
Zolly H.
Chrysler 200
02/25/2020
Wes and the staff are great

James T.
Lincoln Navigator
Awesome
The people who work there. I don't have to worry at pricing or that the work needed will be done. It's always a pleasure!

GM
Gregory M.
Cadillac Escalade
02/25/2020
Very knowledgeable of the service needed and why the repairs are needed
Knowledgeable service quality parts and repair was done in a timely manner

Keiwawn B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/24/2020
Fast service
Fast service

Buick LeSabre
02/24/2020
Competent service and honest vehicle evaluation.
Had suspension and bearing issues. All resolved quickly and accurately.

TF
Tom F.
02/20/2020
I would like to thank everyone for the great service I received today!!! I’ve never received this kind of service from any garage in my life! Friendly, professional service the best I’ve ever had !

Darrin B.
Jeep Cherokee
02/20/2020
Best place for service
These guys always do a great job at a fair price with quick-as-possible turnaround time

Carol M.
Lexus LS 430
02/19/2020
Oil Change
We’ve had our late model Lexus serviced at Wheels Unlimited a number of times and each visit has been exceptional. The owner, Wes and manager John are very knowledgeable, warm and personable. They explain services in a way that’s easy for me to understand and they never up-sell additional services and that is something I greatly appreciate. I’ve met a couple of the mechanics are each one is professional and highly skilled. Wheels Unlimited keeps my car running great.

David S.
02/18/2020
They’re fast and do a great job!
This is my second encounter with Wheels Unlimited. I’m very impressed on how personally and professionally they do business. I’m not a novice to mechanical things , but if I was, it would be great to have car repair explained in a clear and concise way. That’s what they do! I also was impressed on how fast they got my car up and out .

James P.
02/14/2020
Clean
Polite, fast low cost

Jovon A.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/14/2020
Reliable and good service
They are always able to squeeze me in and get the job done quickly! They are also able to take care of jobs that big name tire shops could do in the central area.