Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2307723/5Overall Rating 4.2307723/5Overall Rating 4.2307723/5Overall Rating 4.2307723/5rating 4.2307723
Overall Rating 1.92308/5rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308

Denise M.
Enfield, NH
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Needs more trauning
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Denise,  Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey and for your candid comments.  We apologize that the A/C equipment required to diagnoise your Hyundai were not immediately available.  It's been a long winter and we're just entering the time for cooling system repairs as summer approaches.  Understanding your disappointment I'd like to find a way to re-earn your patronage.  Please copy this email for use as a "coupon" for a no charge oil change on your Hyundai sometime in the future, no expiration date!  Thanks again for sharing your comments with us as its important for us to know when we've failed as much as its nice to learn when we exceed a customer expectations.  If provided an opportunity, we'd like to exceed your expections in the future.  Rick

West Lebanon, NH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Schedule service/recall work
They were very friendly and only did the work that needed to be done. I appreciate their honesty and workmanship.

Robert H.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service manager was courteous, and the service was prompt. So far my car has always run well. That is really all I can say, Not being an automotive expert, I trust without understanding. All I can say is, "So far, so good."

Windsor, VT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Fiendly & Convenient
Close to home; friendly, courteous staff.

Rachael C.
Windsor, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
service
everyone was friendly and professional

Steven M.
Claremont, NH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, hardworking staff.
Great staff and service. I was kept aware of any changes or issues with my repair. I will definitely be going to White River Hyundai again for my Hyundai needs.

MO
Margo O.
Enfield, NH
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service manager!
I got a letter from Hyundai regarding some recalls. I called and was set up with an appointment that was within a few days! Your service manager was very calm and professional and being nervous about what was being done he took the time to explain everything! I’m very pleased with the level of professionalism!

Pittsfield, VT
Great Service, thanks!
Has always been a great experience 😊

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Parts
Helped best they could. Got parts as soon as possible and fixed in a timely manner.

Wait time
Takes st lest 3 days for parts that are dealer only. So basic parts you wait 3 to 5 days for your car to be fixed.
GEORGE E. from White River Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback. See you soon!

Jack B.
West Lebanon, NH
First-Rate Operation
Friendly service, lucid explanations of mechanical issues, and advice the more credible for being how to avoid expensive repairs--I can't praise White River Hyundai enough. Where else would a technician take the time to explain something so minor as a key sticking in the ignition switch?

Linda S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful -- communicative and timely with repairs.
Thanks!

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Trained professional staff.
Always get me a quick, convenient time. Staff is on schedule with very little waiting time.

Claremont, NH
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Not a Hyundai Fan at the Moment
Hyundai doesn't stand by its quality claims, doesn't have the replacement parts readily available, and doesn't provide basics like courtesy loaners if repairs are going to take over a month(!)
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey.  I have read your comments and apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced.  I will review the repairs to your Accent with George and contact our Hyundai Motor America District Service Manager regarding your concerns.  I appreciate the opportunity you've given me to address those concerns.  Rick

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/21/2019 Category: Service
A mess
Just a mess
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for participating in the online survey.  I apologize that your last service visit did not meet your expectations.  Your comment that the service took 1.5 hours would indicate that the service did not meet our expectation as well.  I will review the service with Erika who was the advisor that was responsible for your vehicle repair.  Once I better understand the circumstances that prevented a prompt professional service experience I'll follow-up again with you in the near future.  We appreciate your patronage and thank you again for providing us the opportunity to address your concerns.  Rick

DJ
Decoff Perry J.
Bradford, VT
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was scheduled in timely manner and around our schedule. Pleasant staff and transportation to work was provided.
Recommend this dealership to anyone.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt

Pamela F.
Barnard, VT
02/06/2019
conflict resolution
I wrote a review of a difficult billing issue I was having, and in less than 24 hours it was resolved. That's terrific responsiveness. Now I can go back to be a happy WRHyundai service customer.

Thetford, VT
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to purchase a car
WRH made the purchasing process quick and easy. First time owning a Hyundai and so far am pleasantly surprised. My driveway is an 8/10 of a mile uphill climb and only once have I had to sand it.The Tuscan has been amazing in the snow.

AJ
Anne J.
Corinth, VT
01/28/2019 Category: Service
first oil change
When I arrived, I had no idea where to leave my vehicle since there were no signs in the parking area. However, folks at the desk were pleasant and helpful. the service was completed in a reasonable time. This review document needs some fine tuning as it insists upon the recipient completing all categories even when they have no idea about them since they did not use them.
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Anne, Thanks for participating in the online survey. As you did not leave any comments that would lead me to understand why you ranked your service visit on 1/15/19 ae as a one star (lowest) out of five (highest) star experience.  I will ask George to contact you tomorrow by phone to see if he can help us better understand how we can make your next visit a five star event.  Thanks in advance for providing our service team a better understanding of what you expect in the future.  I hope you have a good evening.  Rick

PS
Philip S.
Wilder, VT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice personnel
My car was brought in at the request of the service manager to perform a couple ‘call back updates ‘, that would hopefully solve the problem of my check engine light from coming on. I have had my car in the garage to fix the check engine light on and off for 3 years. This time the light was Initially out for about 1 week, but then came back on...

At the time I was talking to sales about trading for a Kona. I still have not heard back from the sales person about the Kona.....