Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.3333293/5Overall Rating 4.3333293/5Overall Rating 4.3333293/5Overall Rating 4.3333293/5rating 4.3333293
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ER
Elizabeth R.
Woodstock, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Beth R.
Bad experience all the way around.
Too bad because I have been coming to this dealership since it opened, but no more!!
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Elizabeth, I appreciate your candid comments and apologize that we failed you in this repair attempt which hadn't occured during prior visits to the Dealership.  As a small dealership, that's relatively new, our staff always seems to be one person away from greatness or disappointment.  We are always trying to improve our services but sometimes we do take a step backwards which clearly occured in your case.  I will check into your queston regarding the TPS (tire presssure system) to see if there was a situation where our tech was responsible for it's failure.  Again, thank you for providing me this opportunity to address your concerns and to personally apologize.  My hope is that we can find a way to re-earn your business and ultimately re-gain your trust that we lost with this one visit.  Rick

Lyme, NH
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor poor poor
I ordered tires and an oil change....after 3 days I called to check in and see if it was ready. They hadn’t even ordered the tires or done the oil change! The only thing they did was turn off the service engine light and no one could explain why it was on to begin with.
This shop used to be well run but it’s a mess at the moment.
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I reviewed the repair order and found that diagnois for a check-engine light and a brake concern were requested.

Check-Engine Light:  There was a long explanation on the repair order indicated what historical and present engine codes were found.  Hyundai recommended diaagnositic procedures were followed, also noted on repair order, and the car was driven for ten miles to assure the check engine lignt did not return.  Also noted was the fact that the car would need to be driven more than ten miles (typically 50+) for the OBD system to complet a self-check or duty cycle.  Should the light return, the new codes would be read and the proper diagnostics would be performed based on those codes.  If the light doesn't reappear, the corrective actions taken on the day of diagnostices would have be found to have corrected the cause of check-engine light illumintation.
Brake Concern:  Front brakes were found to be adequate with the pad depth at 5MM; rear brake pads were at 4MM and the recommendation was that rear prakes should be replaced in the near future.
Tires: Tires Wearing Poorly; an four-wheel alignment was recommended.  There was no request on the repair order for replacement of tires.

Oil Change:  There was no request on the repair order for an oil change.  The tech notes recommend an oil change, cabin and engine air filter.

I note that there were no charges for any of the diagnostics performed excluding the check-engine light which was paid for by Hyundai.

Please let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of the repair order and if you'd like to reschedule an appointment for the oil change.  That oil change will be completed at no cost to you with a copy of this email with the purchase of either the air or cabin filter.

Thank-you for providing me this opportunity to clarify the work performed and I apologize for we were not able to provide you the level of service expected by ourselves.  We thank you for your past business and hope to earn your continued patronage in the future.

I hope you have a good evening.

Rick

Hartford, VT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Superb service
Although my husband was so kind as to drop my car off and pick it up. He said there was no problem and the staff was very professional.

EH
UNEXPECTED CHALLANGE
GREAT WORK PROVIDED BY YOU ALL TO KEEP ME ROLLING THROUGH A TRIAL TIME

06/01/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing!
Brought car in for service, they got it done but it wasn’t a great experience. I went here because it was close, next time I will drive an hour to have it serviced.
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey regarding your last service visit.  We apologize that experience was less than satisfactory.  I did witness the hang-up request that you observed as well.  I can assure you that the caller was not a customer but an over agreessive sales person attempting to contact me as I was asking our service representative to direct her attention to you and several other customers that were at the servcie desk at the time.  I cerntainly understand the uncomfortableness you may have experienced as a result of my actions and certainly apologize as that was not my intention.  In an effort to encourage you to give us another opportunity to earn your patronage, please present this email at your next service and received a 10% discount on all parts purchased.  Thanks again for taking the time to share your concerns.  Rick

RD
Robert D.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/28/2019 Category: Service
What's not to like!!
Concerned about an issue arising on Friday going to a long weekend and concerned over driving with warning lights. Called giving short notice but welcomed warmly. Once there the intake clerk explained the process and kept me updated and gave me a better run down on warrantee and coverage(s) better than what I've heard from any salesperson. Warm welcome, prompt service, immediate and continuing concern to resolve issue -- recommend to anyone.

Again, what's not to like...

AW
Anne W.
Springfield, VT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and laid back professionalism
Easy to find, knowledgeable and friendly staff. I was a bit disappointed that there was no courtesy car wash. Every other brand's service has provided this service. It makes your brand look economy class, not first class and underscores the impression that Hyundai is "cheap."

LG
Linda G.
White River Junction, VT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Linda's review
Much better service and out come. Resolved issues with the car, inspected and on my way...

05/14/2019 Category: Service
not ao great this time
Wasn't happy with the person I dealt with. She certainly wasn't very organized.
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent disappointing service experience.  I understand that Erika has been in contact with you and has ordered the parts needed to repair your Santa Fe to pass the annual Vermont vehicle inspection.  The parts should be available sometime today which will allow the repairs to be performed before your plan to travel out of the area this weekend.  If needed, Erika will also make arrangements for a rental at no cost to you other than fuel.  I will follow-up with you later today or tomorrow to confirm completion of the repairs to your satisfaction.  Thanks for providing me this opportunity to address your concerns.  Rick

Post Mills, VT
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is number One
I would highly recommend the service department they have always done great..
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns, specifically regarding your most recent service experience.  I will review the repair order history for that day, review it with the servcie advisor that assisted you and follow-up with you at a later date.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to providing you five star service experiences in the future as we have done so in the past.  Rick

Woodsville, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and professional staff. Very patient and and took their time with me answering my questions and going above and beyond to get me in the vehicle of my choice.
Appreciated all they did for me. Everyone was extremely helpful.

Hartland, VT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Just had check
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

I thank you for taking the time to participate in the online satisfaction survey.  Our goal is to provide our customers with a five star expereince.  I personally apologizer that we failed to reach that goal in your case.  I will reivew why the repair was not completed on the same day with our service manager to learn more about your experience and follow-up with you again after doing so.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for providing me with this opportunity to address your conerns.  Rick

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2019 Category: Service
good services
happy good job thank you.

Charles W.
Hartford, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2019 Category: Service
2019/20 vehicle inspection
Polite,and get the job done in timely manner.

Claremont, NH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/25/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
Very timely response, availability of staff and friendliness are all most excellent. Love Hyundai brand and will return.

FC
Fogg Mcintire C.
Bradford, VT
04/23/2019 Category: Service
They're quick and pretty reasonable and they give cookies!

Ray B.
Plainfield, NH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Ray's service
The people working there are great. Came in on time and was done early.

Denise M.
Enfield, NH
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Needs more trauning
RICHARD D M., General Manager from White River Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Denise,  Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey and for your candid comments.  We apologize that the A/C equipment required to diagnoise your Hyundai were not immediately available.  It's been a long winter and we're just entering the time for cooling system repairs as summer approaches.  Understanding your disappointment I'd like to find a way to re-earn your patronage.  Please copy this email for use as a "coupon" for a no charge oil change on your Hyundai sometime in the future, no expiration date!  Thanks again for sharing your comments with us as its important for us to know when we've failed as much as its nice to learn when we exceed a customer expectations.  If provided an opportunity, we'd like to exceed your expections in the future.  Rick

West Lebanon, NH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Schedule service/recall work
They were very friendly and only did the work that needed to be done. I appreciate their honesty and workmanship.

Robert H.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service manager was courteous, and the service was prompt. So far my car has always run well. That is really all I can say, Not being an automotive expert, I trust without understanding. All I can say is, "So far, so good."

Windsor, VT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Fiendly & Convenient
Close to home; friendly, courteous staff.