BA
Baber A.
05/26/2020
Tire repair
Work was done quickly and was provided excellent service.

Mark S.
05/21/2020
Always great service!
Whites Auto has taken care of all my cars with great service for years. Every time I pick up my car I learn something new. They are very helpful in explaining my cars problems. I recommend them each and every time.

EB
Edgar B.
Baltimore, MD
05/17/2020
Awesome Service. !!!!!!!!!
Whites has take. care of a few of my vehicles and all have ran beyond expectation. Work is awesome, customer service is awesome . Straight Up company, customer centric

Karen M.
05/16/2020
Went above and beyond
The whole team went above and beyond to fix my dead car/battery during the these trying times. They even noticed and fixed an issue which could have caused serious damage that I had been having and forgot about because of the crazy times we are living through.

INFINITI G37 Coupe

Tonya F.
Cadillac Escalade
05/11/2020
Always a pleasure.
I'm always satisfied when I leave. I appreciate the professionalism, attention to detail and the genuine energy I feel here. Thanks for keeping all my rides together.

Scott M.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
Brake service
As always. Great service!

Upper Marlboro, MD
Friendly competent service 🔩

Shirley M.
Linden, NJ
Awesome place
My daughter car got stranded in md near whites service center and boy that was a blessing! Buddy and the crew there were absolutely amazing with helping us out. They were prompt and personal able and just straight up amazing! 10 stars all around

CA
Chuk A.
Convenience
White's Auto Repair is my favorite mechanics. They identify problems and provide the most cost efficient solutions without sacrificing quality. I've had both of my vehicles serviced through them with no issues.

SJ
Scottie J.
Kia Forte
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Scottie said the staff gets things done when he requests it.

Ria M.
Lexus ES 330
05/06/2020
Always Great Service!
We have been going to White’s for 8 years. The service is always great! Danny, Buddy and the team are thoughtful and thorough in their assessments of your vehicle issues. They also do an inspection with every 3,000 mile checkup. Thanks for all you do!

Bob & Rene B.
Usual good job
Reliable and trustworthy is worth it, especially in Coronavirus time

BR
Beverly R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Customer Service
Last minute, but needed service. Buddy figured best time for me to arrive. Upon arrival, I was told about wait time and helped timely. Buddy explained problem and work done to fix. I always get the same service and care every time I come to White's. For years with multiple vehicles.

AY
Alice Y.
Very pleased
White’s is my local go-to since I moved to this area and my landlord recommended them. My tire was punctured recently, so after putting on the spare, I called to see when they’d be able to have a look at it and made an appointment a couple of days out.

When I brought the car in, they were able to patch the old tire, fill it up, put it on, and put the spare back into place in case I need it again, all within about an hour. I have always found White’s service to be friendly, professional, and competent, and their pricing to be reasonable (I make a habit of looking into the standard range of pricing for anything I need done as soon as I know it needs doing), but even I was pleasantly surprised to see how low my charge was this time.

As a woman, it can be challenging even in this day and age to find mechanics who take my understanding of my vehicle seriously and treat me equitably with regards to pricing, so I’ve always been especially aware of the need to find businesses with respectful customer service and fair pricing. White’s has it all — they know what they’re doing, they do it fast, they communicate clearly and professionally at all appropriate points, and they treat their customers with respect and fairness. I won’t forget that when I need service again.