Dulani M.
Hyattsville, MD
Nissan Rogue
03/12/2021
They always take care of me
I really appreciate the level of service and the friendly service I have received since I have been taking my vehicle to White’s. I am definitely recommending this shop to my friends

03/12/2021
Reliable and Customer Service
Whenever I have called White's Auto and needed my vehicle repaired, I can rely on them.

Kelly M.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/11/2021
Great
Very reasonable prices. Kind and accommodating.

GS
Glenn S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
03/10/2021
Friendly staff.
Professional techs. Recommend!

03/06/2021
Emissions Reject
My car did not pass the MD emissions test. Luckily White's Auto is near to me. Buddy is very welcoming. The work was done in one day. (When I take the car to the dealer for repair, I know it will be a 2-3 days before I see the car again). I thought the bill was very reasonable. The car is running like a champ. Next stop--another visit to the emissions testing

Aquil B.
Greenbelt, MD
03/04/2021
Pleased with Service
This was my second visit to White's Auto Repair and I was overall pleased with the service provided. The individual at the front desk is cordial and professional, the waiting area is very clean, and under the current circumstances of the pandemic, all employees and customers I encountered were practicing the required safety precautions. While the service on my vehicle took a little longer than I originally expected, I was quite pleased with the results and so I can't complain about that. Based on my experiences with White's Auto Repair so far, I plan to continue to patronize this business for the foreseeable future.

Mark M.
03/03/2021
I have been using white's auto shop for the past five years. Great service. Customer friendly. Fair pricing.

Bishop B.

VP
Victor P.
Hyattsville, MD
Always dependable
Brought my BMW in for service for several issues, they diagnosed every single one and gave me all my options. Always keeping me up to date and not letting me be surprised by anything. I have been coming here for years now and they always are dependable and do great work.

Judith S.
Wonderful customer service
The person with whom I dealt was very courteous and my car was ready to be picked up at the time they said it would be available

SL
Steve L.
Ford Fiesta
02/28/2021
Always top notch service at reasonable pricing.

Audi A5 Coupe
02/25/2021
A friendly place
The first phone call to arrange an appointment for a lnspection. The phone was answered with a pleasant hello and wanting to help. After a date was set. I brought my car there the following week. He remembered who I was and did a little extra for me concerning my wheels. The shop was clean and the waiting area was comfortable.

District Heights, MD
02/23/2021
Customer service
Customer service was wonderful, it was clean and very quiet in the waiting room last but not least I didn’t have to wait long for na oil change

02/22/2021
Great customer service! A winner every time
Every encounter I am impressed by their professionalism, courtesy and professionalism!

INFINITI Q50
02/17/2021
Always pleasant and thorough
Always a great experience. The entire team goes the extra.mile to identify and resolve issues large and small. Customer service is exceptional. Truly appreciate the timely updates on the status of my repairs.