AY
Alice Y.
05/04/2020
Very pleased
White’s is my local go-to since I moved to this area and my landlord recommended them. My tire was punctured recently, so after putting on the spare, I called to see when they’d be able to have a look at it and made an appointment a couple of days out.

When I brought the car in, they were able to patch the old tire, fill it up, put it on, and put the spare back into place in case I need it again, all within about an hour. I have always found White’s service to be friendly, professional, and competent, and their pricing to be reasonable (I make a habit of looking into the standard range of pricing for anything I need done as soon as I know it needs doing), but even I was pleasantly surprised to see how low my charge was this time.

As a woman, it can be challenging even in this day and age to find mechanics who take my understanding of my vehicle seriously and treat me equitably with regards to pricing, so I’ve always been especially aware of the need to find businesses with respectful customer service and fair pricing. White’s has it all — they know what they’re doing, they do it fast, they communicate clearly and professionally at all appropriate points, and they treat their customers with respect and fairness. I won’t forget that when I need service again.

EC
Emily C.
New Carrollton, MD
04/30/2020
They’re the best!
Took our car in for a MD inspection. Buddy was friendly and communicated everything clearly through the whole process. They were quick and did a great job with the miscellaneous things we needed.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
04/25/2020
Made an appointment last minute and was accommodated. Car was ready on time and what needed yo be done was without trying to add something else. Will continue to bring my car there for service

Bernard M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/24/2020
Attentiveness, Quality, Professional Service
Buddy,

I was impressed with your demeanor, promptness, Professionalism in addressing my issue.
I don’t have high expectations when I go into a repair shop, especially in these financial times but I thank you and White’s Auto for your service.

EP
Ed P.
Buick LeSabre
04/23/2020
Whites Auto
I'm very satisfied with the service at Whites.
They called a tow truck for me which arrived within the hour.
I had a broken brake line. they repaired it and gave me a maintenance service.
I got my car back the next day.

EH
Erin H.
Odenton, MD
04/23/2020
Work was professionally completed.

Darrell B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/17/2020
Always excellent
Awesome job Buddy and Mr White sr.i won't take my car no where else. For mechanical issues.

Darrell B.
GMC Acadia
04/15/2020
Awesome
Always do a very good job, and are very thorough. You won't pay for nothing you don't need. The staff is awesome. Only place I go.

Scott M.
04/11/2020
Regular service
Work done well and on time as usual!

ST
Stephen T.
Springdale, MD
Nissan Murano
04/04/2020
honest knowledgeable
thank u for being honest and helping me safe money on my exhaust repair.thank u for doing my job on time

RE
Renee E.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
04/03/2020
The customer service is great
The customer service is great

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/03/2020
Always excellent service at reasonable prices!
I am a long time customer and am always satisfied with the outstanding customer service.

Bernice S.
03/30/2020
A great company
This is the second time I used White's Auto Repair and each time it was because my vehicle needed immediate attention. I appreciated the integrity of the scheduler, tas well as the timeliness and reasonable cost of the service!

Jasmine S.
Millersville, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
03/26/2020
Excellent customer service!
Buddy had wonderful hospitality! From the time I walked in the door until the time I got my keys back in hand. He called in a reasonable time, and thoroughly explained the services needed for my car.

Renee R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/24/2020
Customer Service Wonderful
Excellent Customer Service. My Agent kept me well informed of my status with my calibration. Thank you for your Great and Kind Service