Donna C.
Hyattsville, MD
09/04/2020
My Honda
I love taking my car here. You get excellent customer service.

DE
Derick E.
Glenn Dale, MD
FIAT 124 Spider
08/31/2020
Great prices and friendly service
Been coming here since my first car, great prices and service for your car

ST
Sylvia T.
Honda Fit
08/31/2020
Highly impressed with courteous and attentive service. Repairs and recommendations were honest and completed in a timely manner.

GB
Gail B.
08/29/2020
My car stopped not too far from the shop. I walked there and told them what happened and they immediately hopped in their truck and drove to take a look. Turns out that the alternator that they replaced several months ago was faulty and they replaced it at no charge! They also noticed a nail in one of my tires and plugged it. Great customer service, honesty and timeliness are all traits of a great business and White’s Auto has all three!!!

Lanham, MD
08/27/2020
General repairs.
The problem I was having was quickly and efficiently repaired without an appointment. The cost of repair was competitive and service quality was second to none. This was my first time using White's Auto and I am impressed with the service I received. Will return when I have other problems with my car.

NF
Nathon F.
Springdale, MD
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/26/2020
5 Star Rating for White's Auto
I am totally satisfied with the repairs that have been conpleted on my vehicle. White's Auto service did an outstanding job and such a friendly atmosphere. I recommend their services.

Thomas B.
Acura MDX
08/26/2020
New brakes and tuneup
Excellent service and fair prices - as usual! Owner is always honest and dependable.

Byron S.
08/21/2020
Saved us many times over.
There is nothing better than being able to trust your mechanic. We bring all of our cars to Whites Auto

NS
Ngoh S.
Greenbelt, MD
08/20/2020
Repairs
Fast and accurate service. Nice place.
Thanks for your service.

Queen Anne, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2020
The owner and employees are fabulous!
Finally a car shop that cares and is affordable. These guys know what they are doing.

Byron S.
08/19/2020
Always great service
I never have any cons about bringing my cars to Whites Auto. They have always had great pricing, great service and mechanics that get it right.

BR
Beverly R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
08/18/2020
Customer Service
Customer Service is always the Best. Buddy is Awesome, from making your appointment, until he hands you your keys. They are professional and friendly. You can leave feeling your car has been serviced properly.

ET
Eduardo T.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/18/2020
Best auto shop in Bowie area.
Work done right at reasonable prices. You can’t go wrong at Whites Auto.

Glenn Dale, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/12/2020
Customer service

VW
Vickie W.
Gambrills, MD
08/11/2020
Family friendly service is great
I don’t want to follow the 10,000 mile service program the dealer recommends. I take my vehicle to whites auto every 5,000 miles to be serviced. Great service. Thank you!