LC
Leon C.
02/17/2021
Good.
They were nice, they worked fast and they didn’t mess my sh*t up. I will be returning to them should I need any further work on my vehicle.

SZ
Sharon Z.
Davidsonville, MD
02/09/2021
Brake caliper seal repair
The family took care of me again! Always friendly and polite. Knowledgeable and explanatory without talking down to you. 30 years of satisfied service! Recommended many GSFC folks to their shop.

Glenn Dale, MD
Cadillac XT4
02/04/2021
Great experience
Had a slow leak in my tire, called to see if I needed an appointment. Was told just to come by and they would take a look. When I got there they immediately took my car. The repair to my tire was done quickly, about 20 minutes. Would definitely go back again. Very friendly staff.

Jim C.
Gambrills, MD
02/03/2021
Always done right
Have used White's Auto for years. Can always rely on any work done there being done right and at a fair price. Send my sister's car there too.

Acura MDX
01/27/2021
Auto service
Great job done quickly at a fair price!

CR
Clifford R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C350
01/25/2021
Excellent as usual!
I’ve been a customer for more than 10 years. I have recommend White’s to many, many people and will continue to do so!

Kellen S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/24/2021
White’s Auto Review
They always provide exceptional customer service and repair work when I take my family vehicles there.

Raymond G.
Crofton, MD
01/20/2021
Wonderful people!
They did an outstanding job of explaining what was needed and exceeded my expectations.

Curtis A S.
Chrysler 300
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Christine. She said she has been dealing with the business for years and is happy with their service.

ES
Erinn S.
Dodge Charger
01/16/2021
Real mechanics
1st of all I love the customer service that I received. My vehicles having ran this good since I got about the show Room floor. All of the issues were resolved and they gave me help with some things to look for in the future to keep them on the road.

Jose A D.
Morningside, MD
01/13/2021
Great work
Guys did a great job on performing the Maryland state inspection on my car. They were also able to diagnose my check engine light which threw a lean code. They were able to properly investigate, diagnose and resolve the issue.

Byron S.
Annapolis, MD
01/07/2021
As always... Very Happy
They always take care of me and their pricing is always reasonable. All my cars come to Whites. I just moved 20 miles away and I still bring my cars to Whites Auto.

Richard M.
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
They came to me
These guys came to place a mew battery into my car. On news years eve. Wow!

Thomas B.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Routine maintenance
Always quick, efficient service at a reasonable cost.

Michael G.
Hyundai Veracruz
Prompt, courteous & priced right
This first-time service was very pleasant and guarantees that I will be back again as needed. I'm delighted to have found a shop close to home that I believe I can trust.