Donna C.
Hyattsville, MD
03/18/2020
Great place
Very satisfied with the work that was done and the short time it took to get the job done and the friendly customer service I received.

Caren W.
03/12/2020
Always great service with a Smile!!
Thanks guys for always making every issue an easy task! Great work, great people...I truly enjoy being your customer!

Sharon C.
Lanham, MD
Ford Tempo
03/11/2020
Professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly
This auto repair garage is excellent. They are honest, knowledgeable and professional and take the time to listen and they explain everything very clearly. They provide the cost early on. Everyone is very friendly and treat their customers with respect. I would highly recommend White’s Auto Repair.

Aquil B.
03/11/2020
Excellent Customer Service
This was my first time at White's Auto Repair and I don't plan for it to be my last. From start to finish, the customer service was top notch. Communication is big with me, and the gentleman behind the desk did not disappoint, informing me of the everything that was done, as well as items that I want to keep an eye on down the road. And it didn't take an entire day to get my vehicle serviced. All in all, I was pleased with everything.

WM
Wondra M.
Upper Marlboro, MD
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Wondra said the staff provided a great job, it did not take long and they are professionals.

Cynthia C.
03/10/2020
Terrific Service
Once again White's Auto has taken great care of my car

Julia C.
03/09/2020
This is my first time and it was super easy. Friendly guy gave me directions and got me in and out.
I needed to get my breathalyzer calibrated at the very last minute because the shop I take my car to unexpectedly closed early on Saturday. I was nervous to take it anywhere else because its stressful as it is and I need to know it will be done properly. This place let me come in at the end of the day and got it done immediately. Really calmed my nerves .

Thomas B.
Acura MDX
03/09/2020
Auto service
Always thorough, timely, and reasonable.

Chip B.
Davidsonville, MD
Ford Expedition
03/08/2020
The work is always done professionally and properly.
The problem is analyzed and only the required work is done. I will always follow Danny or Buddy or Donnie's recommendation. They always make the right call!

Barry B.
03/06/2020
Always outstanding work....integrity
We have been going to White's Auto for 25 years. Always outstanding dependable service.....absolute superb workmanship and integrity. We wouldn't go anywhere else for service on our car.

Mark M.
03/06/2020
Convenient location, great work and customer service based on current and past experiences
Professional establishment, friendly customer service, reasonable/comparable prices. Have used whites for over 6 years and they have never let me down.

TG
Tierre G.
Lexus GS 430
02/27/2020
Great work and a Great Price
Friendly relaxed atmisfear but very knowledge and mabe some great recommendations. Quick but quilty work at a great price. Will return for future work when needed.

DA
Destanie A.
Largo, MD
02/26/2020
I love them !
I absolutely freaked out when I busted a tire. I was afraid they were going to overprice me or tell me I need more tires replaced. They were honest and showed a lot of compassion. I honestly don’t think I will ever go anywhere else. Buddy went above and beyond to make sure I was alright and taken care of. I absolutely appreciated everything! Thanks guys again so much! Also, they have Apple Pay which was super convenient.

Gambrills, MD
02/20/2020
Great job!!
Can always count on White’s Auto! No job to small or to big....same service. Great group of skilled, professional, and courteous staff.

DE
Derick E.
Glenn Dale, MD
FIAT 124 Spider
02/19/2020
Great prices and friendly service
Got my new car Maryland inspected here, but I've been going here for all my car service for four years now, and I'll continue to come here. The service is great, the staff are friendly, and the prices are reasonable.