RL
RISA L.
Hyattsville, MD
08/30/2019
The best auto service in town
It is easy to get an appointment. The service is prompt and done correctly. Their prices are reasonable.
And they let me bring my dog.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/28/2019
I've taken my car to several auto shops around the area and White's was the first to thoroughly diagnose my car. I've had multiple problems with my cars driving and its emissions test. Yet, every other shop made some little tweek and sent me back on the road only to fail inspection again. They weren't just quick with service, but also informative at every step.

AC
Al C.
Greenbelt, MD
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/27/2019
Fast, dependable
This was not my first time at White's. I didn't know what was wrong with my car. The engine light was on and EPC appeared next to it. While I could still drive the car, it was running rough. I looked up EPC on the internet and it said it could be anything. These days your car has to be hooked up to the computer so it can talk to the mechanic. Though this will cost U, at the end of the day it gets to the problem quickly and leaves out the guessing from the old days. I have an old car with 143+ thousand miles. I like my car but I expect repairs. It's a VW and not every shop will work on them. I believe White's will work on almost an model. Anyway, I do recommend them from the welcome at the front desk to the mechanic that U may never see.

Chris B.
Washington, DC
Chevrolet Corvette
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that the facility is honest and he had a great experience. He said he will return to this facility.

PJ
Patrick J.
Glenn Dale, MD
Kia Sedona
Excellent customer experience
The customer service was great from start to finish. They were able to get my car serviced quickly and explained exactly what they were doing and the cost. Beat the dealers price and speed by leaps and bounds.

FR
Fred R.
08/24/2019
Friendly and helpful staff.

08/24/2019
Great service, efficiency. I know I can always count on Whites Auto to do quick quality work.

TW
Tony W.
Clinton, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019
Hard workers
Hard workers and Always communicate about process

SG
Sheree G.
Laurel, MD
08/21/2019
Awesome as always
The service is always quick, efficient and accurate. They are honest and it’s evident that they work hard. Thumbs up!

GMC Yukon
08/19/2019
Professional
Professional services

Glenn Dale, MD
08/18/2019
Over Price
Customer service is good but service is over price needed work done on my truck. Receive call with estimated cost it was way too much . I went to another shop there estimate was very reasonable also the cost of estimate was high think twice about using White's .

Scott M.
08/15/2019
Tire repair. Best shop around!
Best shop around. Always great service!

08/12/2019
Appreciate how White's always fits me in the schedule even when I call at the last minute.

Donna C.
Hyattsville, MD
08/09/2019
My Honda
I love taking my car to this place. Customer service is great. Whenever I have a problem they know exactly how to fix it. You don't have to wait a long time unless it something major and you still get your car back in a reasonable time.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
08/05/2019
Fantastic Service
I love White's Auto Repair. Recently, I had a screw in my side tire wall. The last time something like this happened to me I took it to a tire shop in Annapolis and felt as though I was being taken advantage of. The tire shop I took it to in Annapolis told me they had great tire specials and they would get me a great deal. When the customer service representative went to look up her inventory on her computer she said they only had one tire model available and it would cost me almost $200 to have one tire replaced. WOW!!! Since I was desperate I just did it. Never again. This time I took my car to White's Auto Repair. I thought I just needed a patch for my tire so I scheduled an appointment for the early afternoon. After looking further at the tire the next morning I realized I needed a new tire so I called White's to ask if I could bring it in earlier and have my tire replaced by 4pm. They were very honest with me and said it would all depend on when the warehouse delivered the tire. He told me he didn't want to promise me something and not be able to deliver which I really appreciated. I took my care in at 10am and at 3:30pm it was done. I love the honesty of White's Auto Repair. I never feel I am being taken advantage of and they treat me really well. Needless to say this time I paid almost $80 less to get a tire change from White's then when I took it to the tire shop in Annapolis.