AW
Amanda W.
Glen Burnie, MD
12/31/2020
Excellent Customer Service!
Amazing team that goes above and beyond for their customers. Fair prices and excellent service!

Shelby C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Nissan Maxima
12/30/2020
Great place!
Great service! Fast and neat!

Caren W.
Greenbelt, MD
Subaru Legacy
12/24/2020
Always great service!!
Thanks guys for keeping up your great customer service and friendly spirits during these times! It's always a pleasure doing business with you all, honest, efficient and I always walk away having learned something new about the health and maintenance of my car! Truly appreciate it! Happy holidays...C.W

AH
Andre H.
Glenarden, MD
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/23/2020
Wonderful service.
Wonderful service, great customer service, clean establishment, and quick service!

TJ
Tianna J.
Scion iM
12/22/2020
They did a great job, as always.HIGHLY recommend
Buddy and his guys do a great job every time. I bumped into a curb and broke my tire sensor. After he gave me the total costs for fixing it, he waited for my confirmation to order the part I needed. Once the part arrived, he finished it in a matter of hours.

Marvin C.
Cheverly, MD
Dodge Challenger
12/22/2020
Great and fast customer service
The customer service was great and fast 5 star reviews

Julia C.
12/21/2020
Nice ppl fast service !
They always accommodate me as it is hard to get breathalyzer calibrated without missing work. Sweet people. Very pleasant

INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/18/2020
Car check
Oil change and winter check.

Pleasant experience.
Responsive, clear explanation of issues found and no surprise costs.

Stephen W.
12/16/2020
Trust is everything
I needed to get my new "used" car MD inspected prior to registering. I purchased it online so I also wanted to assure it was a good buy within the 5 day return window. They did the inspection and I good drive and workup. I didn't need any work done and feel confident I made a good choice.

Morrison M.
12/11/2020
Truthful, quick and affordable service
I read very positive reviews of this garage. I called them when I bought a car in VA that I needed MD state inspection for to facilitate registration and titling. I found an MVA appointment the very day they had scheduled to inspect the car so I chanced by going in the day before and explained my situation. Without any promises they asked me to leave the car just in case. Around 5pm same day I got a call that they had inspected it. No complication. I paid $88 for it and off to MVA I went. Reviews proved right, manager empathy experienced, fair fee charged and another happy client added.

Scott M.
12/10/2020
Great service as always!

Dulani M.
Hyattsville, MD
12/09/2020
Great, Friendly Service
Always so friendly and accommodating. Makes a bad situation much easier. I appreciate the service I get at White's Auto. I would definitely recommend

Laur M.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/04/2020
Oil change and rotate tires
Good service not a long wait. A little high but good service.

Glenn Dale, MD
Lincoln MKX
11/21/2020
Friendly and Fast
Close, quick, convenient and reasonable. I love the fast and friendly service. Sooooooo nice to have a repair shop that still cares about the customer. White's has been servicing my 2008 Lincoln MKX for the past two years. Best decision I made to begin taking my vehicle there.

TA
Tonya A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/21/2020
Repeat Satisfaction
Once again White’s Auto has repaired my car. They are professional and trustworthy. Thanks for taking care of my 2006 Infiniti G35 for the last 10 years