Scott B.
Odenton, MD
Very Customer Friendly!
It was a pleasure having my car serviced by White’s Auto. I trust Buddy White with servicing my car and his honesty in providing what was wrong with my car is tremendous. It is good to know that there is a great car repair shop out there that you can depend on.

GA
Gail A.
Lanham, MD
Professional and Court Service
Buddy was very professional and courteous. His shop was neat and clean and that is always a plus. I just relocated back to Maryland and appreciate one of my initial interactions as pleasant.. Thank you again for providing my MDOT vehicle inspection. 😊
Gail

Great shop
Very friendly and quick service!

Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn VUE
08/05/2020
Friendly, efficient and affordable
My family has been using their services for many years, always deliver on time. Listen to the customers input. First heard about them when I worked at GSFC. Recommended them to friends and colleagues

Cynthia M.
08/04/2020
Professional, Friendly and honest service
Went in for a service check. I felt I received the service that was needed and not extra work that was not needed. The technician was professional, friendly, was very thorough explaining what what needed to be done and what didn’t need to be done.

Julia C.
08/03/2020
Very nice/accommodating
I appreciate that they got me in at last minute to calibrate my interlock device. Nice ppl there.

AH
Antonio H.
Hampton, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/31/2020
Excellent and Fast Service
Excellent service. The manager Buddy was great getting my car back on the road.. I would definitely recommend White’s Auto for your car needs.

TA
Tanya A.
07/27/2020
Hank Aldag
Great experience...they are though, fair and quick. I highly recommend White’s Auto Repair.

Barry B.
07/25/2020
Honesty, integrity, outstanding service
We have been taking our cars to Whites Auto for 25 years. Always outstanding, reliable service. Honesty and integrity in all their work.

LE
Great service good guys.

PN
Pearl N.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Pearl said the staff was very honest with her.

KD
Kathy D.
Dodge Durango
07/21/2020
Had my oil change. Totally enjoyed
This morning I had an oil change and took my tablet because I was ready to be watching nothing but repeating news
Much to my surprise and happy thankfulness I got to enjoy my wait watching Despicable Me. Set my day off perfectly in a great mood. Thank you so much

GB
Gail B.
07/19/2020
So far so good!!!
I wish I had known about White’s Auto long before now! In my opinion, it is one of the most honest, reliable and timely shops out there! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

John A.
BMW M3
07/17/2020
White’s provides quality service for more than just tires. Highly recommend.

EB
Edgar B.
Baltimore, MD
07/16/2020
White's Auto Repair is Awesome !!!!!
Whites has allowed me to have over the years 3 vehicles that have easily achieved over 200,000 miles of serious runtime at a minimum expense of maintenance. Straight forward honest Auto Mechanic Shop. I drive from Baltimore to get all my work done at Whites Auto Repair