Bowie, MD
08/12/2019
Appreciate how White's always fits me in the schedule even when I call at the last minute.

Donna C.
08/09/2019
My Honda
I love taking my car to this place. Customer service is great. Whenever I have a problem they know exactly how to fix it. You don't have to wait a long time unless it something major and you still get your car back in a reasonable time.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
08/05/2019
Fantastic Service
I love White's Auto Repair. Recently, I had a screw in my side tire wall. The last time something like this happened to me I took it to a tire shop in Annapolis and felt as though I was being taken advantage of. The tire shop I took it to in Annapolis told me they had great tire specials and they would get me a great deal. When the customer service representative went to look up her inventory on her computer she said they only had one tire model available and it would cost me almost $200 to have one tire replaced. WOW!!! Since I was desperate I just did it. Never again. This time I took my car to White's Auto Repair. I thought I just needed a patch for my tire so I scheduled an appointment for the early afternoon. After looking further at the tire the next morning I realized I needed a new tire so I called White's to ask if I could bring it in earlier and have my tire replaced by 4pm. They were very honest with me and said it would all depend on when the warehouse delivered the tire. He told me he didn't want to promise me something and not be able to deliver which I really appreciated. I took my care in at 10am and at 3:30pm it was done. I love the honesty of White's Auto Repair. I never feel I am being taken advantage of and they treat me really well. Needless to say this time I paid almost $80 less to get a tire change from White's then when I took it to the tire shop in Annapolis.

BC

Angie B.
Washington, DC
07/31/2019
Reliable and Trustworthy
Everyone knows how difficult it can be to find an auto repair shop that is honest, reliable and does great work. Look no more! White's Auto Repair is just great! They have been servicing our family's cars since 2003 and we can't recommend them highly enough!

DA
Donna A.
07/26/2019
Donna Armstrong
Great service, in & out within an hour, love Whites Auto ?

MF
Manuel F.
Dodge Charger
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Manuel said they are wonderful. He said the communication and pricing was great.

Moses S.
Ram 1500
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Moses said the service was good and the employees were nice.

Karen B.
Lincoln MKX
07/12/2019
Quick and efficient
I called in the morning to make an appt for an oil change and brake work, brought my vehicle in that afternoon and the work was completed before 6 PM the same day. Excellent service at a reasonable price.

RE
Ryan E.
Ford Expedition EL
07/11/2019
Excellent service and thorough repairs
I needed a good amount of work on my truck. I wanted both a reliable and thorough mechanic to find and completely fix all of the issues. I read reviews on White's Auto repair and decided to give them a try. Glad I did. My truck is running like new and they fixed what I needed and more. Will be taking the wife's car for repair next.

They get to the point and keep it honest. Been ripped off before, but they operate with ethics at White's.

FC
Felix C.
07/10/2019
Carlos was very helpful. He squeezed my vehicle into their busy schedule. I do appreciate that.

BT
Britt T.
Nissan Quest
07/10/2019
I was referred to White's Auto for a MD state inspection. Customer service was honest, friendly but most importantly professional.

Shirley S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Dodge Nitro
Satisfied Customer
Always treated me well and with respect and fair. ????????????

Donna C.
07/04/2019
Chap
The employees treat you with kindness and you can feel comfortable taking your car to them and knowing the job will get done right.

James C.
Halethorpe, MD
07/01/2019
Excellent staff all around!
All the staff, front the service writer Carlos, to the mechanics, Buddy and Donny are top notch! Honest assessments of work needed, prompt contact and excellent customer service! Highly recommend this shop!
James Campbell