Ria M.
Lexus ES 330
07/15/2020
Great service as usual
I appreciate the time and attention you put into fixing my car. Thanks guys!

GM
Gerald M.
Dodge Nitro
07/13/2020
Courtesy & service
It was a pleasure to meet and have Buddy walk me through the repair work on my car.

TJ
Tianna J.
Scion iM
07/10/2020
BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN MD (HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
The customer service here is AMAZING. Buddy ( front desk associate) always has a positive attitude. Very knowledgeable about cars. Him and his team were able to quickly identify what was wrong with my car and provided a plethora of solutions. My car was badly damaged and needed parts to be replaced. Buddy was able to give me a detailed break down of what parts were damaged, what needed to be replaced, and even went out of the way to ensure the parts he ordered were quality, but not brand spanking new (to save me money) The car parts had to be delivered from Ohio. Buddy kept me abreast with the status of when the parts would arrive. As soon as the parts arrived they fixed my car up the same day! Whites Auto repair will always be my go to when it comes to car issues!

Renee R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/10/2020
Customer Service Wonderful
I was in and out. Nice service

RE
Renee E.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
07/04/2020
Mr White (the Owner’s son) is so nice! He always serves his customers with excellent service! He is a pleasure doing business with!

07/01/2020

Upper Marlboro, MD
Kia Optima
06/29/2020
Awesome service.
From the time I called to make the appointment until the time I left, the customer service at this place was great.
The cost/price was reasonable and I’ll definitely make this place my 2nd call (only because the dealership) when I need services for my vehicle.

Acura MDX
06/27/2020
Routine maintenance on tires
Prompt, excellent service as always! Saved us money with good advice.

Rolin M.
Lothian, MD
Chevrolet S-10
06/27/2020
The people that works there very professional
Whites auto very good n onset there real about what they tell you they don’t cut corners

06/26/2020
They'll are really friendly and always provide all information you need
Great Service Always, will totally recommend 👌

New Carrollton, MD
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
06/24/2020
Steering Column Issue
My 1998 Lexus LS 400 experienced an issue where my tilt gear/assembly stopped working. White’s auto fixed the problem by installing a new tilt gear assembly suitable for other Lexus models and at a fraction of the cost. Thanks guys for a job well done!

DT
Dwight T.
Dodge Challenger
06/18/2020
Whites Auto Repair were very professional staff.
They were very professional people to work with,and completed me car inspection in less time than I expected. This was my first visit and I will be back for other repairs. Thanks Dwight

KD
Kathy D.
Dodge Durango
06/12/2020
New from California and bought my car on the 5th. The belt broke and they fixed it right away. They came and got me when it was done and I will surely use them again when needed

Sharon C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/09/2020
Honest, Professional and Expert In Their Field
I have been taking my 3 cars to White’s Auto Repair for several years and always have been totally satisfied and have always had outstanding service. They stand 100% behind their work. The owner as well as mechanics are always respectful, very professional, knowledgeable, honest, friendly and always explain problems thoroughly. Their response time is very quick. Prices are fair and reasonable and they give a senior citizen discount!