RL
Hyattsville, MD
Subaru Impreza Wagon
12/19/2017
What a great place
I wouldn't go any where else.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
12/14/2017
Best Auto Shop in Town
I can't say enough great things about White's Auto Repair. I love that when I take my car there I always feel like I am being treated fairly and they do an excellent job of providing outstanding customer service and fixing my car. I recently took my car in for an oil change and a tire rotation. Once I picked up my car and drove back to work my low pressure light came on. Knowing I had to get back to work I decided to go to work and figured I would get air on my way home. Once I left for the day my tire was flat. I called White's and explained the situation and they told me to bring my car right in and they would look at it. I dropped my car off and did their diagnostics test. When I came to pick it up my car I found out that the valve stem was leaking and White's had to replace it. When I went to pick up my car and getting ready to pay I was pleasantly surprised when they said no charge. They informed me that since I was in the other day they would not charge me for this service. Wow what a wonderful surprise. I will always take my car to White's for my auto needs and I highly recommend them.

Barry B.
Nissan Rogue
12/14/2017
Honesty...integrity....friendly service
We have been taking our cars there for over 22 years. Always outstanding topnotch service.

Daryl W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Buick LeSabre
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Daryl said he is happy with the service that the staff provided him with. They repaired his vehicle in a timely fashion.

Tia M.
Greenbelt, MD
12/12/2017
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER
Today was my first time going I was referred by my brother. From the moment I came in Wayne was very professional. He was able to work with me knowing I had to be at work. I got there at 8 my car was done before 10. The best part was it was NOTHING wrong with my car. I've been to places that mechanics has gotten over on me being a woman. He didn't try to sale me on anything more. GREAT PLACE TO GO FOR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Maximo G.
Toyota Matrix
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Maximo said he was told if he was to get his vehicle serviced at the facility, they would not charge him for diagnostic work. It would be part of the price. However, he was still being charged $120. The staff told him he would have to spend $1400 on his vehicle to get the discount. He was not aware. He also said it is not a $1400 job to get his rear hub bearing assembly done, which was the problem. He had a really bad experience, and did not appreciate it.
Danny W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2017

So Maximo came in after he drove from California to here. Before he left he had two front axles replaced. After they were replaced there was an audible noise when making right hand turns. His left rear hub bearing making the noise. Maximo has an AWD 2005 Toyota Matrix and to do one side in rear calls for 3.18hrs, he also needed two tires and a serpentine belt. Altogether all three items came to $1302. Maximo declined everything but belt. He asked for a discount for the hub bearing on the serpentine belt repair and I told him when/if he does the hub and tires I would extend a discount.Hub/bearing was $880.97, tires $246.76 and belt $174.90. He thought the $120 was gonna go away when he purchased the serpentine belt and I explained that the diagnostic of $120 was for our technicians time for diagnosing his noise issue which he authorized up front before write up

LG
Linda G.
11/25/2017
professional & reliable service
Would recommend Whites Auto. Very knowledgeable mechanics and courteous customer service.

Angie B.
Washington, DC
11/21/2017
Thorough and honest
I have been taking my cars to White's Auto since 2003 when a friend told me about them. They do great work, they're reliable and they're trustworthy. I recommend them highly.

Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn VUE
11/19/2017
Friendly service and a clear explanation of what the issue was and how it was resolved.Completed when promised. Wayne at the front desk was the epidemy of customer service

Chris B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business was good.

Tony S.
Laurel, MD
Lexus ES 330
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Tony said the service was good. The work was done fast.

WM
Wayne M.
Waldorf, MD
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said the oil change he received went well. He would recommend the business.

Abubakar B.
11/07/2017
Very friendly
They were very friendly and diligent

Robert B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Cadillac DeVille
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business is great. He has no complaints.

DA
Donna A.
10/22/2017
2000 Honda Accord
Timely! In and out within an hour.

WS
Wanda S.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Wanda said she is a longtime customer of this business. They are pleasant and timely. She had the brakes of her vehicle done about 3 months ago. They did not bleed the brake lines and find the rust so now she had to take her vehicle back again.

Cheston W.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Cheston said this business was very helpful and very informative. They had a fair price and he had a good experience.

PJ
Patricia J.
Greenbelt, MD
Hyundai Accent
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Patricia said her brother in law recommended this business to her. They were very friendly. She liked the books and puzzles in the waiting area.

HN
Heike N.
10/11/2017
Friendly and professional environment
I can highly recommend White's Auto Repair.

Mbu M.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Mbu said he was happy with the services this business provided.