WM
Wayne M.
Waldorf, MD
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said the oil change he received went well. He would recommend the business.

Abubakar B.
11/07/2017
Very friendly
They were very friendly and diligent

Robert B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Cadillac DeVille
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business is great. He has no complaints.

DA
Donna A.
10/22/2017
2000 Honda Accord
Timely! In and out within an hour.

WS
Wanda S.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Wanda said she is a longtime customer of this business. They are pleasant and timely. She had the brakes of her vehicle done about 3 months ago. They did not bleed the brake lines and find the rust so now she had to take her vehicle back again.

Cheston W.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Cheston said this business was very helpful and very informative. They had a fair price and he had a good experience.

PJ
Patricia J.
Greenbelt, MD
Hyundai Accent
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Patricia said her brother in law recommended this business to her. They were very friendly. She liked the books and puzzles in the waiting area.

HN
Heike N.
10/11/2017
Friendly and professional environment
I can highly recommend White's Auto Repair.

Mbu M.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Mbu said he was happy with the services this business provided.

KD
Kellie D.
Glenn Dale, MD
10/08/2017
Customer Service
I've been coming here for a few years now and it's always the same...Good Customer Service. I bring my own oil & oil filter and they change it with no problem. The other services I've had was explained to me in detail. Even if I don't do the repairs right then and there, they don't make you feel guilty like other places do.

WJ
William J.
Hyundai Azera
09/25/2017 Category: Service
William said they did a good job and it was timely.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
09/23/2017
Best Service in Town
White's Auto Repair is the best. I was having some issues with my car where occasionally it wouldn't start. When I brought it into White's they were not able to replicate the issue and did not see anything wrong with my car. They didn't charge me to look at it and even replaced my front and rear lights that were out for free. At most other body shops I would have been charged for diagnostic and who knows if they would have told me something was wrong and had me pay to fix it. White's Auto Repair is always honest with me and I highly recommend them. My car doesn't go anywhere else.

EG
Eric G.
Alexandria, VA
09/19/2017
Definitely please, no complaints at all...
Great experience! I definitely will continue to patronize this shop as they were very professional and efficient. They do great work. Very fast. After I took one of my vehicles there for some basic work I was convinced that they would get my continued business as they are very comfortable working on my GMC and Audi vehicles.

PG
Paulette G.
Jeep Liberty
09/15/2017
Engine Light - What to Do??
I called the morning after my engine light came in hopes to get an appointment and I was able to bring in my car and the problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner. Very friendly and thorough service.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
09/09/2017
They diagnosed the problem quickly and did the necessary repairs very efficiently

TR
Tarita R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Volvo 960
09/08/2017
Very Reliable.
Awesome Service in the Midst of a vehicle emergency.

Andy B.
Queen Anne, MD
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Andy said he knows the owners of this business.

Dale H.
Glenn Dale, MD
08/20/2017 Category: Service
Dale said he was happy with the service at the business and he is planning to go back.

SR
Sophia R.
Washington, DC
Honda Fit
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Sophia said she's really happy. Everyone's polite and it's easy to get to.

Demitrius L.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Demitrius said the business does good work. The prices are just a little too high.