DY
Glenn Dale, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/23/2019
Great Prices for Services
I recently took my two Mercedes Vehicles in for the recommended B Services and got a 2 for 1 deal.
Meaning if I took the vehicles to the dealer, I would have paid twice as much for the same services.
White’s Auto also was able to work on both vehicles and return them the same day!

DA
Donna A.
Lanham, MD
03/21/2019
Excellent service delivery
Excellent service; my Honda is still on the road after 20 years of maintenance provided by White’s Auto!!!

ET
Eduardo T.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/16/2019
You cant go wrong
Great work, good prices. Danny cant be beat.

GY
Greg Y.
Lexus RC F
03/10/2019
Great job. Honest service!
They always do a great job

SZ
Sharon Z.
Davidsonville, MD
03/08/2019
Engine Light Diagnosis and Repair
Courteous and timely repair.

Glenn Dale, MD
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/18/2019
Reliable, Timely & Economical Services
The repairs to my vehicle by Whites Auto only took a few hours to complete. Saving me a week’s delay in taking my car to the dealership and avoiding the huge markup, quoted by the dealer.

Diane P.
Toyota Yaris
02/16/2019
Honestly and customer service.
It's difficult to find honest auto repair shops but Whites auto repair will tell you what needs to be done and why it needs to be done. Honesty and customer service this good is hard to find.

Armalia B.
02/14/2019
Highly recommended
Comfortable, professional and honest environment. Highly recommend White's Auto Repair!

Bob S.
02/10/2019
Bob Shelby
Friendly, competent and fairly priced work

Lexus IS 250C
02/08/2019
Donna
Any information I receive from Carlos is always so practical and helpful. I usually wait for my vehicle to be repaired . Not only do they perform quality work, but the work is always completed quickly so I can get on with my day.

Denny P.
Capitol Heights, MD
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/31/2019
Excellent service and professional I would recommend to my family and friends

John Q G.
Hyattsville, MD
Dodge Charger
01/23/2019
Great work
First they gave me an appointment on shot notice. The clerk who got the inspection going. He told me it would take 2 1/2 hours to do the inspection and directed me to a place to eat. Here is the good news, bad news. Good news is while I was eating . I got a text they were done, bad news I did not pass. When I got back everything was explained to me and what was the next step.

Fort Washington, MD
Honda Accord
01/22/2019
Fast and friendly service
Work was done as expected and prices are good.

SZ
Sharon Z.
Davidsonville, MD
01/20/2019
Brake Job
I've been using White's Auto for years. Have referred my co-workers too. They always do a great job.

SG
Stephanie G.
Lanham, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/19/2019
Professional and Friendly
Every time I had to take my car in for service, I have received professional service. The staff has always been kind and friendly. They’ve explained my services, which makes me very comfortable. I have no complaints, they have offered me a ride home if needed.