Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn Vue
03/01/2017
Polite, try to get a clear explanation of what the issue with you car is. Repairs completed in the estimated time.
overall a good place.

Michael D.
Dodge Ram Wagon
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the customer service was very good. They did what they said they would and it was done in a timely fashion.

NA
Natasha A.
02/26/2017
Safety inspection
Amazing service and hospitality!! They went above and beyond ensuring my car was safe and compliant.

GB
Greg B.
02/15/2017
CONFUSED
Again we picked up our car to find it unlocked and the headlights in the OFF not AUTO position as we always have it set - for safety reasons. Not sure why the techs have to turn the headlights to OFF to change the oil... If they are skilled enough to turn the lights to OFF and change the oil, I would think the same skill set would enable them to turn the headlights to the owners setting. What is so hard about locking a customers car when you park it nearby - not directly in front of the shops door. I hope they have better regard for the customers car while working on it. It is not hard to press the lock button on the key.....
Danny W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2017

I sincerely apologize that you had a less then stellar experience on your last visit. I was sure you would have wanted to write about that you brought your car in thinking you needed brakes and were amazed at our honesty to tell you that you didn't. But your concerns can always be addressed with myself or our front counter service manager. We can also make notes for any customers car to prevent these issues. But let me explain why they did happen; when vehicles are brought in for an oil change, we always perform a free 30 point inspection. When vehicles are brought into our shop and are on "auto headlights" the lights will stay on because the vehicle is indoors. So we turn them off as to not kill your battery. Part of our 30 point inspection is also to check all your lights including high beams. not putting your lights back in "auto" was an oversight on our part. We serviced your vehicle on a Saturday and parked it for your pickup in front of our office that was in our view the whole time. But we will make sure it is locked for you in the future.

VG
Victor G.
Glenn Dale, MD
Nissan Versa
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said the business gave her a fair idea of what is going on with her vehicle They also did a great job repairing her vehicle.

Barry B.
Honda Accord
02/12/2017
Trustworthy superior service
Excellent service everytime for the past 22 years!!!

James G.
Washington, DC
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2017
Great friendly service.
Had a great first experience here and car is running great again.

JANINE T.
02/08/2017
Helpful and Informative Staff
I appreciated the service and the helpful way the staff explained what my car needed to run better.

TF
Tonya F.
Lincoln MKZ
02/01/2017
Efficient, effective service.
Another painless visit. Got what I came for, swiftly and completely.

ON
Obi N.
Glenn Dale, MD
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Obi said this business was helpful and they explained the service to him.

Alex B.
Greenbelt, MD
Toyota Matrix
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Alex said the experience was fine.

PG
Paulette G.
Jeep Liberty
01/17/2017
Oil Change Plus
I was able to get an appointment right away. Didn't have to wait long to be helped and the oil change plus bulbs replacement was done in a timely manner.

MF
Michael F.
Gambrills, MD
Porsche Cayman
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeannie. She said the business is very good and she trusts them. They are reliable, honest, and she highly recommends them.

DA
Donna A.
Honda Accord
01/08/2017
Donna Armstrong
Sean and all the Whites Auto Repair family exemplifies character, knowledge and skill in their business and skill.

Lorri M.
Acura 3.5RL
01/05/2017
Professional, Speedy and Reasonable Priced.
I had my car towed to the shop on Sunday AM. (1:15 am) and spoke to the owner on Monday morning. My car was diagnosed and fixed quickly and professionally. I picked up my car on Wednesday. Speedy, Reasonable priced and Professional.

SF
Sayquan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
GMC Terrain
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Sayquan said he was visiting from out of town. Luckily his uncle knew of this business and he was able to take him there. The reception was very nice and they were informative. There was plenty to do while he waited. He recommends this business for service.

JACQUELINE F.
Chrysler 300
01/04/2017
Went the extra mile
Thanks to whites auto service center going to extra mile I saved $1700. They really took a special interest in my car and my needs and did the research to save me money. Excellent customer service I am absolutely satisfied. Sean's customer service was. He really made the place

KJ
Kenny J.
Denton, MD
Ford Expedition
12/29/2016
Great shop!!!!
Awesome customer service and very honest along with great prices. Buddy is top notch and very courteous.

PB
Patrick B.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Patrick said he has been going to the business for 15 to 20 years. Patrick said they are expensive but reliable. They don't cheat him. They give him good service and he trusts them. They are family owned and he is happy. They do a good job.

HH
Hermann H.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Christine. She said there was a misunderstanding with the estimate, and the cost was more than she expected. She said the business was clean and decent.