TG
Tierre G.
Lexus GS 430
02/27/2020
Great work and a Great Price
Friendly relaxed atmisfear but very knowledge and mabe some great recommendations. Quick but quilty work at a great price. Will return for future work when needed.

DA
Destanie A.
Largo, MD
02/26/2020
I love them !
I absolutely freaked out when I busted a tire. I was afraid they were going to overprice me or tell me I need more tires replaced. They were honest and showed a lot of compassion. I honestly don’t think I will ever go anywhere else. Buddy went above and beyond to make sure I was alright and taken care of. I absolutely appreciated everything! Thanks guys again so much! Also, they have Apple Pay which was super convenient.

Gambrills, MD
02/20/2020
Great job!!
Can always count on White’s Auto! No job to small or to big....same service. Great group of skilled, professional, and courteous staff.

DE
Derick E.
Glenn Dale, MD
FIAT 124 Spider
02/19/2020
Great prices and friendly service
Got my new car Maryland inspected here, but I've been going here for all my car service for four years now, and I'll continue to come here. The service is great, the staff are friendly, and the prices are reasonable.

Byron S.
02/17/2020
Always Happy with their work
I called because I had a check online light. Turns out it was not a major problem and they did some scheduled maintenance while it was in the shop. Totally happy. They always do right by my cars.

GY

DA
Donna A.
02/12/2020
DonnaA
Very pleased with outcome of repairs as always,

RE

Daniel C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/05/2020
Car tire patch
Came to get my tires patched was in and out within 15 mins estimated time was 30 mins and had me in and out

LP
Lajon P.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Lajon said they took care of him very well. He said he's never had a problem and suggested they keep up the good work.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
01/24/2020
Above and beyond
I had to have my car towed to White's because I thought I had blown a tire. Come to find out I had hit something and broke both rims on the left side. Not only did they look at my car that same morning, they searched around and found used rims and had them sent up from Florida. I have never received that kind of service before and am pleased with all of the work they have done on my car for more than three years now. Would recommend to anyone looking for honest and reliable service.

CR

Perry C.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/18/2020
Courteous, thorough and efficient
These guys greeted us warmly. They did just what they said without surprises and the bill was exactly as quoted.
I was surprised and impressed. I am truly grateful. I've already recommended them to others.

Kia Cadenza
01/16/2020
Awesome
I came in and a part had to be ordered. The part arrived in matter of a few minutes and the service was quick. I am very satisfied and will tell all my friends!