Rafael C.
Ford Expedition EL
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Rafael said the business did a great job.

DA

Tamara P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
GMC Terrain
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Tamara said the business does a great job and she is very pleased with the service.

Kalima S.
04/07/2017
Best Auto Repair Shop in Maryland !!
I have been a client of White's Auto for over 5 years. The service has always been Top-Of-The-Line. Everyone employed at the shop genuinely cares about the customer and their vehicle.......Including Mr. White himself. Any issues are always quickly resolved in fairness and in good favor.
Thank You to White's auto for giving me Peace-Of-Mind while I drive!
Sincerely,
- A Mother of 4

BA
Bint A.
Greenbelt, MD
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Bint said the timely service provided by this business was excellent and she was comfortable with the wait time. She appreciates the nice and courteous employees at this business.

GT
Glenda T.
New Carrollton, MD
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
03/22/2017
Recent Maintenance
When I made the decision to keep my 1995 Olds, I knew that there was going to be some inherent maintenance problems with making such a decision. So when my starter went out as well as the original brake system in my car, White's auto fixed both and the cost was very reasonable.

SD
Scott D.
Potomac, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Scott said this business did a good job. They were quick and thorough. The personnel were polite. He would like to thank Danny for a job well done.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
03/09/2017
Awesome Service and Very Knowledgable
I love taking my car to White's because they are always very knowledgable and provide outstanding service. I never feel like they are up-selling me with service I don't really need which is very refreshing as a consumer. Keep up the great work and I highly recommend White's for your car.

Scott B.
Odenton, MD
03/09/2017
Excellent Customer Service and reliable and very informative on how they fixed my car!
I have been a customer for a long time and they are very trustworthy business and do a great job!

KP
Ken P.
Glenn Dale, MD
03/03/2017
Grand Caravan work
White's work has always been outstanding, I will continue to use them for all my vehicles

GJ
GLEN J.
GMC Sierra
03/02/2017
Maturing.
Open to further operations. Took multiple attempts to troubleshoot and localize potential problem. After repairs still experiencing clunk issue in drivetrain. Still I have trust and am confident techs and mechanics can repair fully. Intend returning to shop for follow up action once I return to the area.

Thanks.

Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn Vue
03/01/2017
Polite, try to get a clear explanation of what the issue with you car is. Repairs completed in the estimated time.
overall a good place.

Michael D.
Dodge Ram Wagon
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the customer service was very good. They did what they said they would and it was done in a timely fashion.

NA
Natasha A.
02/26/2017
Safety inspection
Amazing service and hospitality!! They went above and beyond ensuring my car was safe and compliant.

GB
Greg B.
02/15/2017
CONFUSED
Again we picked up our car to find it unlocked and the headlights in the OFF not AUTO position as we always have it set - for safety reasons. Not sure why the techs have to turn the headlights to OFF to change the oil... If they are skilled enough to turn the lights to OFF and change the oil, I would think the same skill set would enable them to turn the headlights to the owners setting. What is so hard about locking a customers car when you park it nearby - not directly in front of the shops door. I hope they have better regard for the customers car while working on it. It is not hard to press the lock button on the key.....
Danny W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2017

I sincerely apologize that you had a less then stellar experience on your last visit. I was sure you would have wanted to write about that you brought your car in thinking you needed brakes and were amazed at our honesty to tell you that you didn't. But your concerns can always be addressed with myself or our front counter service manager. We can also make notes for any customers car to prevent these issues. But let me explain why they did happen; when vehicles are brought in for an oil change, we always perform a free 30 point inspection. When vehicles are brought into our shop and are on "auto headlights" the lights will stay on because the vehicle is indoors. So we turn them off as to not kill your battery. Part of our 30 point inspection is also to check all your lights including high beams. not putting your lights back in "auto" was an oversight on our part. We serviced your vehicle on a Saturday and parked it for your pickup in front of our office that was in our view the whole time. But we will make sure it is locked for you in the future.

VG
Victor G.
Glenn Dale, MD
Nissan Versa
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said the business gave her a fair idea of what is going on with her vehicle They also did a great job repairing her vehicle.

Barry B.
Honda Accord
02/12/2017
Trustworthy superior service
Excellent service everytime for the past 22 years!!!

James G.
Washington, DC
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2017
Great friendly service.
Had a great first experience here and car is running great again.

JANINE T.
02/08/2017
Helpful and Informative Staff
I appreciated the service and the helpful way the staff explained what my car needed to run better.

TF
Tonya F.
Lincoln MKZ
02/01/2017
Efficient, effective service.
Another painless visit. Got what I came for, swiftly and completely.