RE
Renee E.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
07/04/2020
Mr White (the Owner’s son) is so nice! He always serves his customers with excellent service! He is a pleasure doing business with!

07/01/2020

Upper Marlboro, MD
Kia Optima
06/29/2020
Awesome service.
From the time I called to make the appointment until the time I left, the customer service at this place was great.
The cost/price was reasonable and I’ll definitely make this place my 2nd call (only because the dealership) when I need services for my vehicle.

Bowie, MD
Acura MDX
06/27/2020
Routine maintenance on tires
Prompt, excellent service as always! Saved us money with good advice.

Rolin M.
Lothian, MD
Chevrolet S-10
06/27/2020
The people that works there very professional
Whites auto very good n onset there real about what they tell you they don’t cut corners

06/26/2020
They'll are really friendly and always provide all information you need
Great Service Always, will totally recommend 👌

New Carrollton, MD
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
06/24/2020
Steering Column Issue
My 1998 Lexus LS 400 experienced an issue where my tilt gear/assembly stopped working. White’s auto fixed the problem by installing a new tilt gear assembly suitable for other Lexus models and at a fraction of the cost. Thanks guys for a job well done!

DT
Dwight T.
Dodge Challenger
06/18/2020
Whites Auto Repair were very professional staff.
They were very professional people to work with,and completed me car inspection in less time than I expected. This was my first visit and I will be back for other repairs. Thanks Dwight

KD
Kathy D.
Dodge Durango
06/12/2020
New from California and bought my car on the 5th. The belt broke and they fixed it right away. They came and got me when it was done and I will surely use them again when needed

Sharon C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/09/2020
Honest, Professional and Expert In Their Field
I have been taking my 3 cars to White’s Auto Repair for several years and always have been totally satisfied and have always had outstanding service. They stand 100% behind their work. The owner as well as mechanics are always respectful, very professional, knowledgeable, honest, friendly and always explain problems thoroughly. Their response time is very quick. Prices are fair and reasonable and they give a senior citizen discount!

Jennifer B.
06/03/2020
Very professional this is my first time and I am pleased
Not long wait not crowded and very clean no problem sitting and wait very nice staff I will definitely go there when I have my car problems also introduced my children to whites auto.

RE
Renee E.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
06/02/2020
I absolutely love the exceptional customer service given at White’s Auto!
The customer service is great and always on point! I love the way they answer the phone when you call! Always upbeat!

CR
Clifford R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C350
05/31/2020
Reliable & Affordable
I have been having my cars serviced at White's for years with great results. I have recomended them to many friends.

Margarita S.
College Park, MD
05/29/2020
Always timely and friendly
I’ve only been at this shop for interlock device recalibrations and one oil change, but all visits have been great. Timely, friendly and good work. Thanks!