Sharon M.
Opelika, AL
06/12/2019
Don’t Go
Bad experience with these people. They charged us to charge the air conditioning up and find leaks. Two days later when it stopped working again. They charged us again to do what they were supposed to have fixed the first time. Also what they told us would fix the problem didn’t. But instead of saying that they said my son and I were confused on what they said. NOT! We..ended up paying almost $ 900.00 And it still needs more work. I called to get the owners info and they didn’t give it to me. I hope this review keeps someone else from experiencing this or worst.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/12/2019

Thank You for Your Review. The Miss understanding was on My Part . Sorry for inconvenience .

06/12/2019
Glad I Found Them
I believe they are the only Tech-Net affiliated repair shop in Auburn.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/12/2019

Kameron B.
Acura 3.5RL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kameron said he had a bit of a long wait.

Jim M.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/08/2019
The communication was great and the repair well done. They called me and explained in detail what needed to be done
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/10/2019

AT
Albert T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/01/2019
So glad I found them
They are the only Tech-Net affiliated auto repair shop in Auburn. Go Tigers!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/03/2019

Sydney H.
06/01/2019
Trust
Whitt's takes care of both of my children's cars while they are students at AU. I am able to communicate from Huntsville with David and he completely takes care of regular maintenance and other issues that come up. Being able to trust that the job will be well done is key to my continuing steady business with Whitt's.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/03/2019

TH
Terry H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/30/2019
Silver Fox
Service was completed on timely schedule. Inspection revealed another issue that needed attention and was repaired.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/30/2019

Blake H.
Buick Enclave
05/24/2019
A+ A/C Diagnosis & Repair
After reading several reviews for mechanic shops here in the Auburn area, I decided to go with Whitt’s to look at a freon leak on my vehicle. I spoke with David on the phone and dropped my car off with them about an hour before they closed. They got my car back immediately to begin looking for the leak. Shortly after that called to update me on what they found and an estimated cost of repair. By 11:00 the next day they had completed the hose replacement and my car was ready to go. I feel like I was treated right with no BS and was kept well informed of what they had found and what I was looking at on repairs and cost. Whitt’s will be my go to place from now on and I’ll definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an honest and knowledgeable mechanic shop.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/28/2019

LT
Linda T.
Fortson, GA
Chevrolet Trax
05/22/2019
Efficient and Easy
You made things easy to understand and got the job done quickly. Thanks.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/22/2019

Reed and Theresa H.
05/21/2019
Honest people. Most important.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/22/2019

Reed and Theresa H.
05/20/2019
Good attitude and service
Good attitude and service

Joe L.
05/20/2019
Honest Business
David Whitt is an honest business man and puts his customers first. Thank you for the excellent service we always receive when doing business with you.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thank You For The Kind Words And The Great Review

James T.
Lexus GX 470
05/20/2019 Category: Service
James said the business always does a great job.

David H.
Cadillac DeVille
05/20/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees do good work.

05/18/2019
Great service, Very friendly staff. Will definitely come back if needed.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/20/2019

James T.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
James said they do good work and they were quick. He said he appreciates the good work they do.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/16/2019

SP
Scott and Debroah P.
05/10/2019
New in town
I just moved to the area and asked around for recommendations on where to take my car for service. Whitt!s was given by more than one person. They did a nice job and didn’t try to oversell me on things I didn’t need. Plus I’d like to support local merchants.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/10/2019

05/09/2019
Time efficiency
Walked in to have an oil change they said they couldn’t fit me in so I set an appointment which is completely understandable and okay. I get there for my appointment and all I need is a simple oil change and it takes the mechanic 50 minutes as opposed to everywhere else I’ve been that takes 20 min max. I most likely will not be going back
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/09/2019

Thank You for the Review. Sorry it took longer than normal to Service your Vehicle. We are a small independent shop that values your business.Please call for an appointment so we might make it up to you. 334 502 8848
David Whitt

Jennifer H.
Mitsubishi Mirage
05/07/2019
Great auto place!
I was very pleased with the service at Whitt's auto! Price reasonable and the staff were very knowledgeable and kind! I highly recommend this business!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for The Great Review

ZS
Zachary S.
05/07/2019
Came here with an oil leak. They identified the problem quickly and made the repairs in a timely manner. Overall great service!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/07/2019