HT
Haley T.
Jeep Patriot
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Haley said everything went well.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/30/2019

James T.
Nissan Versa
07/17/2019 Category: Service
James said they do tremendous work at fair prices. He said they do it right the first time.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/19/2019

KC
Kelly C.
Jacksons Gap, AL
Toyota Sequoia
07/13/2019
They saved our SUV!
I woke up at 4 am yesterday worrying about my 2004 Toyota Sequoia. A week earlier it was towed to the Toyota dealership in Auburn after breaking down on the highway. They told us it needed a new motor at a cost of $5200 and offered us 150 dollars to take it off our hands. We started thinking about what charity to donate the car to, and then my husband said let’s get a second opinion and we had it towed to Whitt’s. Within a few hours, the guys there figured out the problem and it is running smoothly again! Hooray for Whitt’s auto. My son told me that dealerships only replace parts, they don’t fix things. He was right. I will take my cars to a locally owned car shop from now on.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/15/2019

Steve H.
Notasulga, AL
07/09/2019
GREAT JOB ON MY CLASSIC 1970 NOVA
Took my car in and pointed out what I needed and they were excellent at correcting the things I wanted. They even pointed out some things that I didn't know needed attention. When all is said and done this is the most professional group I have ever dealt with . Thanks
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/09/2019

06/28/2019
Great Sevice
Great service with reasonable cost.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/29/2019

ES
Eric S.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Honda Fit
06/28/2019
Timely service
On my way from NC to FL. Fuel pump died on me at my hotel parking lot. Called Whitt' and talked to Mr. Whitt himself. Very respectful and professional. I'm mechanically inclined, however I was without my tools. I usually despise having to pay for repairs and maintenance. Mr. Whitt had my vehicle done in one afternoon and I gladly paid for his service. Great shop, great people.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/28/2019

DF
Daniel F.
Nissan 300ZX
06/23/2019
Honest and upfront
I had a classic car that needed repair. Diagnostics to pinpoint the problem could have cost a fortune. Parts for this particular vehicle are hard to find and also could have been costly. Whitt's was upfront and honest with me every step of the way. I will definitely do business with them again.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks For The Great Review

Mohammed H.
Honda Accord Wgn
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mohammed said the business does a great job.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/21/2019

EK
Emily K.
Tallassee, AL
06/18/2019
I could not be more thankful for finding Whitt's Auto!
I cannot recomend this business enough! David has earned my trust with his excellent knowledge and customer service! It is so refreshing to work with people who are not trying to take advantage of you. I have never felt intimidated or pressured into any repairs. Both times that my car has been serviced it was a lot less than I was expecting. These are truly honest people!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/19/2019

Tuscaloosa, AL
06/14/2019
Great service as always!
David Whitt is someone we definitely trust!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks for the great review

ET
Evan T.
06/13/2019
Great service! A+
Took my truck in with a coolant leak and Whittaker quickly identified the problem and had it fixed all within the same day. Extremely well priced compared to other service centers around Auburn. Will definitely be taking my truck back if any other problems arise. Highly recommend.

JV
John V.
Mobile, AL
06/13/2019
Best In Town!
Great mechanics and a neat shop all around good people looking

Robert C.
Opelika, AL
Volvo V50
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he was a repeat customer, and he has never had a problem with the service at this business.

GJ
Gabriela J.
Phenix City, AL
Kia Forte
06/12/2019
Fast great service
Went into the shop to get a tire stud fixed and they explained the progress what was needed and was willing to use our own part they finished it in a timely manner and price was reasonable.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/13/2019

Sharon M.
Opelika, AL
06/12/2019
Don’t Go
Bad experience with these people. They charged us to charge the air conditioning up and find leaks. Two days later when it stopped working again. They charged us again to do what they were supposed to have fixed the first time. Also what they told us would fix the problem didn’t. But instead of saying that they said my son and I were confused on what they said. NOT! We..ended up paying almost $ 900.00 And it still needs more work. I called to get the owners info and they didn’t give it to me. I hope this review keeps someone else from experiencing this or worst.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/12/2019

Thank You for Your Review. The Miss understanding was on My Part . Sorry for inconvenience .