Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

Douglas M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
As we have come to expect - excellent, fast service.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

JE
Joshua E.
Cleveland, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Your customer service rep Capri!
I want to let you know Capri in customer service for repairs is amazing! She goes above and beyond! With a smile, recomdations for vehicle repairs and maintenance. Answers questions honestly! I only deal with Capri no offense! I'm some one that just got recognized for customer service at my company. Can you recognize her! She is loyal to your business and your customers. I only return and conduct business with her honestly. She asks how your day is going. She cares! Thank you so much Capri for helping! Always being on point . She never missed a beat! She deserves a raise and being recognized for Outstanding customer service for 2018!!
And Weisner Hyundai in Conroe you all are Awesome! Happy Holidays!!
Sincerely,
Joshua E.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Michael B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very good knowledgeable staff that treated me like a King!

Cynthia B.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I was a bit disappointed with this visit.
I took my vehicle in for a scheduled oil change and to have a plastic part(under seat vent) put back in place under the driver's seat. The oil change was done but when I got in my car to leave the plastic part was still sitting on the passenger seat ... not put back in place. The lady that handled my order up front put it back in place ... I guess it was correct.
Most importantly .... There was no oil change reminder sticker placed on the windshield ... I rely on that to make sure I get my oil changes timely. I called and the girl that answered the phone said I could drive back over and have one put on ... I was home by then ... very inconvenient!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I apologize for your recent service visit. Please call me to discuss this further.

ME
Michael E.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/10/2018 Category: Service
it is the staff
the service dept and the sales staff have a great team
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

ME
Michael E.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They gave fast service with no surprises.
The first oil change was free. I believe they make it a good experience for those who take advantage of their pre-appointment scheduling. So, I was promptly served and not told about unexpected problems. I should also mention that I like thee fact that my Hyundai gets good gas mileage and is made in America.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous staff.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

ST
Sharon T.
Houston, TX
Shannie
Quick and friendly customer service
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

SR
Shaun R.
Friendly
great service
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you !! Appreciate the stars !!

BJ
Brandon J.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
2017 Hyundai sonata hybrid repair
Generator repair completed, met expectations. Friendly service they followed up and put me in loaner so I wouldn't be without car.

2017 Hyundai sonata hybrid repair
Generator had to be replaced after 6000 miles in it, appears to be doing fine was satisfied with repairs. I got an email of a few services my car needed that I turned down apparently. I was never even notified, the car has 6000 miles on it there is no way I need new brake fluid. It appears that this dealer is trying to do services that are not needed for an extra dollar on somebody unaware. I will probably be taking my car to the best closest Hyundai dealer for maintaining vehicle. I want to trust the dealer having the best interest in my car and only recommending services that are needed to maintain vehicle which I'm all for
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

I apologize as this was a system error and our fault. Please see me on your next visit. Thank you.

RP
Roberta P.
Houston, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Again, dependable service. Cindy Black is always on point.
My Hybrid sent me a warning about brakes telling me not to drive my car. In fact, for a while it would not let me put the car in gear.
I thought that it was the brake pads.

Later, I took it to Cindy at the dealership and after a through check..it was not the brake pads but they found that brake fluid was low.
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for the Stars !

Wiesner HYundadi Service

R B.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
I did not get the deal I though I was getting when I bought this car and I hate this car--wish I had bought a different car.

Thank you for the stars !
Please give us a call in regards to the vehicle.

Hyundai Service Manager
936 523 6328

Diann B.
Willis, TX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
I feel they are checking out my car throughly each time to keep it in top shape & me safe on the road.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Service on Hyundai Santa Fe
Good service.

PK
Pamela K.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
how long does it take to do an oil change
I don't have time for a 2 hr. oil change if I have a scheduled appt.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

I apologize for your wait time. We are always trying to improve in every area. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Carl W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Happy Customer!
Cindy Black always makes sure I'm taken care of. Everyone there is friendly & makes sure my car is in top shape!

Indian Lake Estates, FL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Replace door lock on front door.
You completed the job in a timely manor , and to my satisfaction .

BW
Brenda W.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The service then I have received. I highly recommend this dealership.
I have never been disappointed with The service then I have received. I highly recommend this dealership. Brenda .

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and nice associates
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thomas S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Couldn't be happier with the service we received at Wiesner Hyundai. The car looked brand new and additional services were completed in a timely manner. The interior was spotless and the outside looked factory new. Will definitely get it detailed again.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018