Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service survey
With the tire rotation I expected at least the air pressure of the tires checked but since I only paid for the ROTATION and not the check on the tire pressure, the sevice tech only did precisely what I paid for. I think that since one is paying to rotate the tires, the service should include ROTATE, BALANCE AND PRESSURE CHECK. Anybody with common sense knows that since you have to take the tires off to rotate them, might as well check the pressure and balance the tires while you have them off.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Sir,
We do check every vehicles tire pressure that is serviced. Balancing of the tires is not needed everytime the tires are rotated. Please call me to discuss this further.

TD
Theo D.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
People
Always satisfied
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your stars! We appreciate your business!

Capri Chapa
Wiesner Hyundai Service

JE
Joshua E.
Cleveland, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The Service Rep was the best !
The Service Rep was the best. Very friendly and helpful. She deserves a raise!! And a promotion. Will go back to get my car serviced only if she's there to help. Lol!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words and stars! We look forward to your next visit.

Richard R.
Communication
I'm not sure what is going on with the communication here. I am ok with the service overall.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize for any miscommunication we had. We do only wash the vehicle and dry it off. Would you please call me to discuss your visit.

Brian B.
Spring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Capri was AWESOME
Capri helped me with a huge issue for my new 2018 Santa Fe Sport. She delt with me with complete understanding and professionalism. A+ service!
Thanks Capri!!!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

EC
Eric C.
2011 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Very helpful, friendly people
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the stars!

BF
Bonnie F.
Cut And Shoot, TX
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
Bad public relationship
This place needs better training or something. Most likely will not back
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I apologize for the miscommunication. There is no excuse for your not returning your call. Would you please call me so we can discuss this further?

TP
Thomas P.
Montgomery, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
what makes the place so great ?? simple your employees and the BEST service writer CINDY BLACK
Cindy Black has always been there for my service needs.. I have know her for at least 10 years. Very smart and knows her business .. a real asset there
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future!

TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair Completed
Our repair was completed in a timely manner.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I apologize for the confusion. I have spoken to my Technicians and this will not happen again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

John P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the stars. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

I always go to them
I always go to them no matter what.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the stars. Was there anything we could of done to get 5 stars?

Willis, TX
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service but communication can be better
When I purchased the car sales staff said no need for oil changes until 7500 miles. When I took it in for 7500 mile service, Service team recommends 3750 since we live in Texas. I don't mind taking it in earlier but it felt like sales team and service team were not on the same page as far as recommendations.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I do apologize for the miscommunication. Texas is considered severe driving conditions due to our heat index. I have spoken to sales and have conveyed the misinterpretation on their end. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again in the future for your service needs.

LH
Linda H.
Stafford, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Great Staff
I guess if it was a bigger dealership they would provide free snacks and drinks but instead they have vending machines. Just don't come hungry and thirsty : )
Other than that, what matters the most is the service... it was definitely timely. My service person was very nice. I just moved to the area, so this dealership will be the home for my vehicle's needs.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the stars. We are always trying to improve to satisfy all our customers.

Joetta B.
Spring, TX
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism, knowledge and friendliness
Capri is definately a keeper, very informative, pro-active regarding keeping customers informed of their service work status.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

SR
Sherelle R.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I showed up knowing it was first come-first served. The wait was reasonable, people were courteous, and they returned my car washed.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the stars! We hope you trust us in the future with your service needs.

RF
Robert F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
These folks are always friendly and courteous. I’ve never been disappointed.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Magnolia, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Liked them a lot
Customer service are very friendly and helpful and my car was taken car of quickly. Overall was a very pleasant experience.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Michael D.
Coldspring, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Wash and wax
Excellent as always
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the stars. We look forward to your next visit!

Montgomery, TX
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Hector had great customer service!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Richard R.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Just excellent service!
A great place to do business!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018