Joseph F.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
We were able to get our problem taken care of quickly and be on the road again.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you for the feedback and stars!

HA
Howard A.
Splendora, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Great service and great people
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Terri B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service for a major repair. Cindy Black was terrific.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

BD
Bryce D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/01/2021 Category: Service
The employees are awesome
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the stars and the kind words !

Cindy Black
Wiesner Hyundai Service
 936 523 6318

EH
Eric H.
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Optimal Service and Outstanding Customer Care
I have worked with Cindy Black and her phenomenal team for over four years now and will not take my vehicle anywhere else!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/31/2021

KK
Katherine K.
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Best service department
Weisner Hyundai has the best service department starting from check-in with Cindy Black.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/31/2021

New Waverly, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Cassidy- Great job!
Thank you Cassidy for your follow-up call in providing great customer service and being attentive. I really appreciate you going through hoops to provide my upcoming services.

05/26/2021 Category: Service
Bad customer service
As I went to check out, the girl at check out point was extremely rude, very unprofessional! As I approached the counter, she stood up from her chair (lights were off and it was dark) number 1 clue, she was ready to leave. She came out from the counter and came around me saying “excuse me” as I stepped to the side (not the side she wanted me to move to) as she raised her tone of voice she again said “EXCUSE ME!” As she was reaching to the top for the screen door; trying to bring it down to close the shop (11:30 am on Saturday morning.) I then made a comment to her “ y’all are really ready to go home huh?!” As I said that, Kassidy turned around and told her not to close until all customers were done. This particular girl, rolled her eyes and proceeded to bring the screen down shut. Then the “ service manager” came out from his office to tell her “don’t do that, so t do that.” As she slammed the screen back up. She mumbled loud “ooooo y’all get on my nerves” and stormed back to the counter. As she went around the counter back to her chair, she sat down (childish manner) put her hand on her check and exhaled loudly mumbling and rolling her eyes. As I waited for my completed service envicie, I asked her if she was okay. She glared at me and gave me this scary look mumbled” mhhhmmmm!” As she rolled her eyes again. This was such an uncomfortable situation, so distasteful and just disturbing. I am a customer, spending my time and more than anything MY HARD EARNED MONEY with y’all and y’all have this type of “employee” working at a “customer service booth!!” That just makes me want to take my service else where. The fact that I know I have to return this weekend.... makes me dread my weekend, already.! Upper Management ... please do something g about the matter, quickly!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

I sincerely apologize your visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to treat every customer with respect and value their time.
Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss your visit.

SK

EP
Ernest P.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience
Fast, Friendly, Quality service, knowledgeable service department, mechanic fixed it right the first time, what's not to like 😀
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/22/2021

DF
David F.
Huntsville, TX
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Prompt service and friendly personnel
I like that you can make an appointment and they are ready when you arrive. There is prompt and competent service. The service is efficient and I was kept informed as to the progress.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

James M.
Spring, TX
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Top notch service. They earn your respect.
Same great staff I’ve come to depend on. Purchased my daughter a vehicle in 2018. Service dept has always handled every appointment professionally and thoroughly. So much my wife and I bought a new Palisades for ourselves last week knowing if we need to schedule an appointment or have any issues we will be taken care of , no worries.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Montgomery, TX
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Service Review
I always get exceptional service when I go there. Cindy is very professional and helpful. When I choose a place to buy a car, I am looking for a great service department. They have great coupons and nice waiting room. My car always gets taken care of quickly, and the staff is fantastic. As a woman, I am always treated respectfully there. This time I got my car detailed too and they did a fantastic job! Thank you for making car service a very pleasant experience! I highly recommend them.
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/15/2021

Thank you for the kind words and for the stars !  We appreciate your business !

Cindy Black

Cleveland, TX
2021 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance of oil
My go to place when my car
needs servicing. The only thing Conroe needs to be set up like the Spring location.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service clerks are great- techs need to pay attention to work performed
Service techs failed to notice multiple flashing warning indicators-that were fine before servicing-while returning vehicle to customer pick-up area.
Had to wait while they reconnected the wires they disconnected during servicing.

05/10/2021 Category: Service
Service clerks are great- techs need to pay attention to work performed
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

I am very sorry about your experience here with us. Please give me a call when you get a chance.