Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
We had a problem with our 9 year old SUV on Friday afternoon. Called Wiesner and they worked to complete the repair by that evening. Arrangements were made via Uber to get me back and forth to our house since this was our only vehicle.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback and stars. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in customer concern
They don’t have to readjust the seat to move the car 200+-feet especially after being ask not to do so
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I apologize that your recent service visit wasn't to your satisfaction. Please call me to discuss this in further detail.

CO
Christine O.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Allstar Service Team
The service team always goes above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and takes really good care of me and my Hyundai's! I work with Capri and she is the best!

Kirstin S.
Dripping Springs, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly. The people at this location go out of their way to take care of their customers! My favorite location by far!

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great job !

FK
Fnu K.
Dublin, OH
First service experience
As per schedule, my vehicle was not ready.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the your feedback. I appreciate you talking to me this morning and look forward to your next visit.

Carmen M.
Great service. Great personnel
As I mentioned to Cindi Black when I arrived for service, my 2017 Santa Fe is smarter than I am. It was reminding me it needed service. As it turned out my tires needed to be rotated, and as always it was done right and fast. Been a customer with Wiesner since 2005 and will continue to be one. Thanks.

TE
Tia E.
Houston, TX
Oil Change
great job
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the stars. What could we have done to earn 5 stars?

David M.
Spring, TX
01/12/2019
I've been having my Hyundai serviced here for the past 18 months and service has always been great!

WM
William M.
Spring, TX
Service is Great!
Been having my Hyundai serviced here for the past 18 months and service is always great!

Diane L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Service is quick and efficient. This is my third Santa Fe. Rarely have to bring in for any issues.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Randy B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/08/2019 Category: Service
January 3, 2019
The staff is great. Very friendly.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil
I went in with an oil leak and the fixed it within 2 hours
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Houston, TX
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Good job
They always do a fantastic job
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

BJ
Brenda J.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Cindy in customer service is excellent!
Despite the fact that sometimes I have to wait what I consider to be an unreasonable about time Cindy Always goes in extra mile and tries to make the wait time as pleasant as possible and get everything expedited in a timely manner.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

We are always trying to be more efficient on timeliness.  We are concerned with safety and efficiency to make sure every visit is always to a customer satisfaction. Thank you for the stars.

JU
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

KC
Keith C.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome attitude, effort, and service.
Thank you for working to take care of our issue during a very busy time.
Thank you, Cindy!! You're the best!

Maria M.
sales person
The BEST Car Buying experience of my life Just wanted to share a fantastic experience I had with Hyundai Conroe. I had a friend make several purchases from this dealer and when she found out I was looking for an upscale vehicle, she highly recommended it. I was floored by the quality of both the service from my salesman Mark Statler and by the finance manager. My purchase was for a late Hyundai Sonata which I purchased the same night all my transaction was completed and coverage explained with several options. The vehicle was in immaculate shape. My experience with the handling of the transaction was just as professional. Both Mark and Sales management team have made me a lifelong customer of Weisner hyundai . I HIGHLY recommend this fine organization for the serious car buyer. in fact I need to go back to purchase 2 more vehicles in 2019.
side note : after I bought the car a bird crashed into the passenger side mirror and the price to get it replace is over 875 which is I believe is overprice.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

GG
Gladisa G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECIEVE
THEY HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

PM
Paul M.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Nobody is proud to identify who they are
Rick with weisner didn't want to talk to me nor tell me his title. I had to be rude to get his title of service manager
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

I apologize for the visit you had. Hyundai has had a hard time getting the engine for your vehicle. We have no control over when the parts arrive. As for your comments I am confused as I did state my name and title when I spoke to you on the phone. We at Wiesner strive for customer excellence and hope your next visit is with complete satisfaction.