Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5rating 4.8421084
Overall Rating 2.73684/5Overall Rating 2.73684/5rating 2.73684rating 2.73684rating 2.73684

MICHAEL W.
Willington, CT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Always great service!
Wile continues to provide prompt courteous service to our vehicles when we need it.

JAMES L.
Plainfield, CT
2007 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2015 Category: Service
easy to make appointments
i like the friendliness of the people and the efficient way my car is serviced. If they spot something wrong they tell me about it.
I don't put a lot of miles on my car but when serviced I prefer to take it to the dealership.

Lebanon, CT
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Short and Sweet
I have been with Wile Hyundai for many years. I was with them before they became a Hyundai dealer and were still selling GM products and Pontiacs. I feel like I've always been treated fairly by them, and when I buy my next Hyundai I will be buying it from them.

NM
NOLA M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2015 Category: Service
awesome quick service
took my Hyundai in for an oil change and tire rotation....awesome job and quick service and very friendly staff as well as an extremely knowledgeable service manager!!!!!!

CAROL B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Top notch dealer in all aspects - extremely helpful, courteous,
Has to be one of the cleanest, organized and most professional car dealerships I have had to deal with in the last 4 years and I will continue to do business with them.

CATHERINE W.
Colchester, CT
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is warm and welcoming from service to the cashier.
I would highly recommend them to anyone. I remind them that I wish I had bought my car from them! They are honest and get you in and out in a decent time!

NK
NANCY K.
Ashford, CT
03/29/2015 Category: Service
My car came away with a scratch on it that wasn't there before.

MARGARET W.
Rocky Hill, CT
03/18/2015 Category: Service
effocient and timely service.

BJ

North Franklin, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Usually very prompt and Friendly
I only want to deal with Mr. Charron. Other guy is rude and uninformed.

DANIEL M.
Amston, CT
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Mark did it again
Mark came up with an innovative and money saving solution that worked beautifully.

HH
HELEN H.
Marlborough, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Recent service
My recent service experience was the best. It took less time than expected and the staff at Wile Hyundai continue to make me feel like a valued customer even after nearly 2 years of purchasing my vehicle! The service department is very accomodating and friendly as well as affordable.

WB
WESTLEY B.
Mansfield Depot, CT
2009 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Freindly & Courtious
They clean the mechanics area after each job

LORIE S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service
Smiling faces from the time you walk through the door till you leave. Very helpful with questions regarding new car.

East Hampton, CT

GEOFFREY D.
Amston, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Mark at Wile is an excellent service advisor!
I would like to say thank you to Mark and Wile Hyundai for my most recent repair service. Mark is an excellent and very fair service technician. If something is covered under warranty they will let you know and cover it completely. You will not get the run around at Wile Hyundai. I trust the service team completely.

KT
KRISTEN T.
Coventry, CT
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Great people, service & product...NO HASSLE!
Service dept very accommodating and friendly. Check-out is very fast & very friendly! Reasonably priced & NO HARD TIME about work covered under warranty!!!!!!
Only drawback: no loaner car available as they were "being used"