CA
Casey A.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Casey said she trusts the staff.

KYLE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/07/2019
Always 5 Stars
After going to Williams I won’t take my car/truck anywhere else. I’ve taken 4 different autos there over a 7 year period and never had bad service or repair. My vehicle is my office and they seem to be mindful of that. Very prompt, most of the time my vehicle is in/out in less than 24 hours.

KK
Kendrick K.
Cadillac Escalade
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Kendrick said he has been doing work with this business for a number of years. He never has to take anything back, and they are prompt. He recommends them all the time.

Nissan Rogue
02/05/2019
Justin and Shane provide great service at a reasonable price. They are very dependable and get your vehicle fixed quick.

TW
TUCKER W.
01/28/2019
A++ Work and Customer Service
I took my Jeep Wrangler in for a break job and a small leak inspection. They had great customer service and were up front with every detail. They came in under their quoted price and finished the job in less than one day. I will take every single one of my vehicles to this shop and would recommend 10/10 to everyone!

CR
Chase R.
Levelland, TX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Chase said they gave him good service.

JJ
JERRY J.
01/21/2019
Excellent as usual!
As usual Justin, Shane and company provided superior service on my 2001 Ford F-150. Repair is always done in a professional manner and never had to return a vehicle in the many years they have been helping me keep my vehicles on the road. The cost of repairs is always extremely fair and reasonable. Thanks again Justin and Shane for your help! We appreciate y’all!

Bruce M.
Chrysler Crossfire
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he's comfortable leaving his vehicle with the staff. If they find additional problems he can trust them to fix it.

GG
GARY G.
12/28/2018
Great and Dependable Service
Williams Automotive Repair has serviced several of my vehicles over the years. Everytime, I've had an issue...I have received a fair price and prompt service. Never have I had to return one for additional repairs on the same issue. Plus, I have always gotten my vehicles back at the timeline promised.

David S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/28/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend the business for service.

MARGRET P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2018
Professional
Honest & dependable! Hard to find in auto care these days. I was given a quote first over the phone & there were no changes in price upon completion of services. Friendly, dependable & knowledgeable! Reminds me that there are still good people in this world.

MIKE C.
12/22/2018
2011 Chevrolet Pickup
Perfect as always

JORDON K.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/21/2018
Awesome, dependable, above quality service
Shane and Justin have worked on my trucks a couple times. Their work is clean, honest, and professional. They dont beat around the bush in telling you what's wrong with your vehicle and fully explain how it needs to be fixed. They've also been good about giving you a heads up on future problematic issues.

BR
BRADY R.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/20/2018
The Best
I can always count on them to do what needs done. I use Williams for all my maintenance and repairs. Honest, skillful, and timely. These guys are the best.

Mickey S.
GMC Pickup
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Mickey said the business did a wonderful job. He will go back there again.

MF
MACK F.
12/11/2018
Honesty price integrity. I trust them comiplety
I have done business here for several years and have always been complete satisfied

SK
Sarah K.
Lexus ES 330
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she will be going back, again.

CHRISTOFFER H.
Kia Sedona
11/29/2018
Utterly trustworthy, dilligent and on time
We have always received very professional, on-time and cost-effective service from Williams auto. Justin has a framed letter from a father in his shop thanking him for not taking advantage of customers with little mechanical knowledge who might otherwise be considered "easy prey" (as is unfortunately not uncommon) - and this is clearly well-deserved. We had him recommended, and we are happy to pass this on here.

JOSH F.
GMC Pickup
11/28/2018
Excellent auto repair shop.
I've done business with Justin and Shane for 18 years. They are trustworthy and always provide superior service. I'm glad to know these guys.

KT
KEITH T.
11/27/2018
Good work
We have used Williams twice now. Both times were done in a day and with time to spare. I suppose they do emergencies on short notice, but making an appt works nicely.