TP
TOM P.
Ram 1500
02/21/2020
Close to the house M
Work is complete and done professionally. Timeline in getting repairs completed is fantastic.

MO
MIRANDA O.
Ford Edge
02/21/2020
They do it right
Always great place to go to they get done in the time frame they quote and actually call when it is complete. Only come to these guys for repairs

TK
TANNY K.
02/20/2020
I got fast, friendly service at a fair price!
They fixed my daughters car. Did not overcharge me. (That is a huge deal) They got it done in the time we agreed upon and didn’t try to convince me to do hundreds of more dollars of work that I didn’t ask for. Both men I dealt with were very nice and respectful and did not talk down to me. Great job, fair price! I’ll go back when I need help again for sure!

MJ
Michael J.
Ford Expedition
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they really did a good job. He appreciates the courtesy of the staff and that they completed the job that was requested. He said he was really satisfied with the service.

DJ
DONALD J.
Lubbock, TX
02/14/2020
Prompt Service
Battery died and Williams Automotive promptly replaced. Very pleased with the response time!

JEFF G.
Mazda 626
02/13/2020
Customer service
I have taken 2 of my cars to this location, the first was a complete engine replacement and the second was minor noise when driving. Both of these were fixed the same week! However, the most important thing to me was how professional and friendly everybody I interacted with was. I will continue to only bring my vehicles to this location for as long as I live in Lubbock.

JOSH F.
GMC Pickup
02/03/2020
'77 GMC K15
Justin and Shane always come through.

JERRY W.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/28/2020
Great service at a fair price.
The knowledge and work don't by The Williams brothers is superb. These guys know what they are talking about and know what they are doing. I do not take my vehicles anywhere else. Great work at a fair price.

LF
Laurie F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Laurie said they were awesome. She appreciated the honesty and trust.

Romnick C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Romnick said the staff did everything he asked and better.

DOUG D.
Lubbock, TX
01/09/2020
Honest and Great Work
As always Williams does great work and very honest. I trust all my cars with them!

LL
Lu L.
GMC Yukon
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Lu said the service was excellent.

JJ
JERRY J.
01/04/2020
The Best!
Courteous,honest,professional and extremely fair prices! Justin and Shane honestly care about their customers. Have been taking my old cars to them for many years and have always been able to take care of any problem I’ve had. Never disappointed!

HUMMER H3
01/02/2020
Professional
Professional on time services and repairs! I will be a returning customer is the future if need be. Thanks again to Shane and crew for getting my vehicle back on the road!

DONNA C.
12/18/2019
Knowledgeable, honest and competent.
The technician correctly diagnosed the cause of the problem without adding in extra things to be repaired. The cost was reasonable and it was ready in one day. Now it runs great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy shop to handle all of the repairs and maintenance on their vehicles.