SV
SAM V.
08/09/2019
2010 Toyota Repair
Williams replaced the lift gate lock actuator in my Highlander. Their work is better than the dealership at a reasonable cost. I have been taking my cars to them for years and have never had any issues.

08/09/2019
Complete work on time
Fair price and you speak to the mechanic

RO
RON O.
GMC Yukon
07/31/2019
Top notch mechanics
As always the staff is top notch in their field, they always are able to fix my problem in. Timely manner and always is fair in their pricing.

MIKE C.
07/26/2019
As always service at Williams Automotive was completed in a professional and timely manner!
Job was finished as quoted!
Thanks

RUDY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/26/2019
Best Repair shop around. (Honest and Integrity)
I have used Williams automotive repair for over 10 years. I recommend Williams Auto Repair to all my friends because they are fair and honest and do repairs right the first time.

Thank you Shane and Justin for all you do.

Sincerely,

Rudy Bermea

RP
ROBERT P.
07/24/2019
Very dependable good service.

DF
David F.
Texas
07/24/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place did a good job.

GM

Laurie F.
Texas
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said she appreciated that she was treated well.

KH
KARA H.
Jeep Cherokee
07/17/2019
Work on my vehicle
They are family owned , trustworthy and will be honest about what work needs to be done

BAILEY S.
Saturn Aura
07/17/2019
Fast, reliable and affordable
Williams is always our go too when it comes to auto repair. They always do a great job and find the problem efficiently and their prices are affordable.

DONNA C.
Kia Spectra
07/10/2019
Honest, dependable service
I took my niece's car in to replace the radiator and to repair an oil leak that she was certain that she had. They replaced the radiator at a competitive price and said that there was no oil leak. They could have easily "fixed" the non-existent leak, but were honest. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service.

LARRY B.
Buick Rainier
07/04/2019
Easy to work with and honest
They always call and let us know what the problem is and give us an estimate on cost. They don’t try to push anything on us or try to sale us anything unnecessary. Very upfront with us. They are reasonably priced and honest. Very easy to work with. We have taken our car in twice and will continue to use Williams. Highly recommend Williams.

Cadillac SRX
07/03/2019
Fast, convenient, reliable, quality service.
I like that I can always get my car right in when I need to. Justin & Shane communicate with me the whole time. These guys know what they are doing and they don’t gouge you on the prices.

CR
CARLOS R.
Buick LeSabre
07/01/2019
Friendly, honest, fix right the first time
Trust the work performed on all my vehicles