WC

Dale P.
GMC Envoy
01/26/2021
battery replacement in my 2002 GMC Envoy
Great service as usual. Went in to make an appointment, but was pleasantly surprised when informed they could change the battery while I waited. only took 20 minutes or less..

PG
Pam G.
01/16/2021
Oil Change
It is always a pleasure to bring a car to Williams Kingsley. They are honest and do the job right! Thank you!!

Rick M.
Lanesboro, MA
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Rick said they do a good job. They are very helpful and he's always had good service there.

Stephanie M.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Stephanie said the service was amazing. Everything that she wanted done was completed in a timely manner.

Maureen W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Maureen said they are always good to them.

GB
Gary B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Gary said that they called him with updates throughout the process. Every time he goes there, they get the job done right.

NS
Nancy S.
12/30/2020
Fast, friendly, honest service
Williams Kingsley is the only place I'll take my car. I appreciate how quickly I can set up an appointment, and I never worry that they are charging me for something I don't need. Twice I have called because my aging car suddenly had some (or all!) of the warning lights on. Each time I was told to come right in (once at 4:30 on a Friday!). They checked everything out and found something small amiss, which they repaired--and then didn't charge me anything.

This week I took my car in for an oil change and asked them to look at the tires, as I thought they might need to be replaced. They called within an hour to confirm that I needed new tires and they had a quote available for me. I didn't question whether the price was fair. I knew it was. My car was ready two hours later.

I am grateful to have an auto repair place that clearly cares about their customers.

DI
David I.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/29/2020
Always Professional & Polite!!!
The whole crew is great!

Jean D.
Nissan Rogue
12/29/2020
The owners are wonderful
Always available courteous and friendly

Marcia B.
Dalton, MA
Scion xA
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Marcia said they are very good, excellent. They put snow tires on for them. She always had them work on her vehicle. They are very good.

Joe K.
Richmond, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going there 25 years. They do a fantastic job. They don't overcharge, they squeeze him in in an emergency. Every person there, Dick, Renee, Bill, all are great.

Diedre B.
Hyundai Accent
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Diedre said this facility did a terrific job.

Dalton, MA
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/20/2020
Lube Oil Filter
I called for an appointment, I arrived early they took my vehicle in to the shop, and I was on my way. All my experiences with W&K have been positive. They go out of their way for their customers.

DA
Dolores A.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dolores' husband.. He said he has always gone to them, they always been very good to him, they're very honest people and they know what they're doing. He added he couldn't be any happier, thinks very highly of these people and they do very good work