LG
Lisa G.
Honda Element
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Abe. He said he has really good history with them and they love them.

Ron & Jen B.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/02/2020
Two thumbs up!
Have been bringing our vehicles to W&K for years....they are honest, capable mechanics and I would definitely recommend them!

Josephine D.
Dalton, MA
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Josephine said that they're the best. She's been going there for several years and the mechanics are excellent. They're honest and if there's a problem they fix it.

DA
Dolores A.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Dolores said the staff does a good job.

Donna S.
Hinsdale, MA
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Vic. He said the business's staff is really good. He has been a customer for over 20 years. They have a lot of experience and are honest.

KG
Katie G.
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2020
The best in town!
My family has been going to Williams & Kingsley since I was a kid. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicle. If you want honest great service go to Williams & Kingsley!
Irene W. from Williams Kingsley Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2020

Katie thank you very much for the kind words.  We will always be here for you and your family

LW
Liz W.
Ford Flex
07/14/2020
Great car repair garage!
They schedule well and are always on time or earlier with completing work. I like the honesty and trust how they work. And always treat me with respect. My car and my son's car are in good hands and run well.
Irene W. from Williams Kingsley Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you Liz for the very nice review.  We try very hard to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated.

NB
Nathan B.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said they're very thorough in explaining what needed to be done, very transparent with their pricing, and very timely.

Dalton, MA
Jeep Compass
07/09/2020
Honest and fair
Always great service at a fair price.

TL
Tracy L.
Chrysler 200
07/09/2020
They don't overcharge, they are fair and reasonable. Great service. Great people. Would never take my car anywhere else.

RV
Rose V.
Cadillac DTS
07/08/2020
Excellent service, friendly staff and, the job is always done right and promptly.
Very satisfied all the time with your excellent service

PA
Peter A.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Peter said they did good work.

Mark S.
Hyundai Entourage
06/24/2020
Best honest repair
They are trustworthy honest and talented. They know their stuff and do not try to rip you off. If they can’t repair your issue they will let you know who can. I still have my 2008 van because of the the great job that Williams Kingsley has done on it over the years. We do not know what we would do without them and hope we never have to find out.

PB
Pam B.
Suzuki SX4
06/22/2020
GREAT SERVICE!
We have been customers of Williams and Kingsley for a very long time and are always satisfied with the service of my car.

BW
Bill W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the staff always give good service.