Y
Y.
02/13/2021
I always get great friendly and professional service at Williams & Kingsley auto repair. I am very grateful to the crew there.

NR
Nick R.
Massachusetts
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Nick said good service, good people. It didn't take long.

Deborah L.
02/12/2021
Great to do business with
Always feel treated fairly and honestly. They do great work on my car. I am always happy with their work. I don’t bring my car anywhere else for repairs or maintenance.

Shannon S.
Mazda CX-9
02/12/2021
Best humans
I love Williams and Kingsley and have been bringing all of our family vehicles to them for years. They are honest,, kind and trustworthy! I never feel like they are taking advantage of me or trying to sell me a useless, unnecessary part for our vehicles! I tell everyone about them and would give them 10 stars ⭐️

LC
Laurie C.
02/11/2021
You are great mechanics, helpful, kind and honest.
You are great mechanics. You have always repaired my cars and done an excellent job. You are honest and trustworthy. Everyone is always kind and helpful

Rachene C.
Massachusetts
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Rachene said the service was good and the business was real supportive and helpful. However, he said someone broke off a piece of plastic inside of the heating cord and he had to pay $1200 to have it repaired. He added he wasn't sure where it had been broken.

LF
Lynne F.
Lee, MA
Hyundai Accent
Friendly, quick, thorough
Great service from a kind staff!!!

James T.
People
Great job

EM
Ed M.
02/09/2021
Quick, friendly service and excellent repair work.
W&K always gives me quick and friendly service. They do excellent repair work. The repairs are done right the first time without having to return for additional work.

Pittsfield, MA
Kia Soul
02/04/2021
Everyone and everything they do is amazing!.!.!
They always fix everything in a timely manner and answer every question I have!!!

G
G.
02/03/2021
Reliable and courteous
Courteous, friendly hardworking owners. My car went in at thr time my appt. was and was ready for pickup when they said it would be.

RL
Ron L.
Dalton, MA
02/03/2021
Trust
I have complete trust in Williams Kingsley. They have cared for my vehicles for 29 years and have never given me reason to be concerned.

LW
Linda & Tom W.
Pittsfield, MA
Hyundai Accent
02/02/2021
yoYou do great work you don’t screw people over and you make me laugh minimal your review
You do great work you don’t screw people over and you make me laugh.. We have been doing business with you for a number of years and plan to do more over the years

LL
Leo L.
02/01/2021
Professional and timely service. Friendly staff.

WC