Joanne L.
Leland, NC
05/05/2021
Exceeded My Expectations!
I had an appointment for Wednesday morning but couldn’t drop off the car on Wednesday morning so I asked if I could drop the car off on Tuesday. They said sure! I dropped the car off at about 12:30 and even got a great suggestion from Hannah on a nearby place to grab lunch. Much to my surprise I got a call at 3:30 on Tuesday that my car was ready. I was even able to pick it up after hours with new secure key lockers. Excellent customer service experience.

John A.
05/05/2021
Staff is very knowledgable.
They are experts. I feel I can trust them . I won't take my BMW to anyone else for servicing or repairs.

Desmond P.
North Carolina
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Desmond said he felt comfortable with him.

Sheila M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Sheila said that the business does good work and she likes them.

Jane M.
04/23/2021
They are very professional and nice to work with.
They work hard to complete your work as soon as possible. Very personable and line. Would recommend them to anyone.

Jordan R.
North Carolina
BMW M2
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Jordan said the business provided good service.

Sherry B.
Rocky Point, NC
04/18/2021
Superior Customer Service
Thank you Tim and staff for your expertise feels great to get back into my BMW..

CD
Caitlyn D.
Rockingham, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/17/2021
Thank you!
I needed someone to work on my car asap and they did it for me! I was also out of windshield wiper fluid and they filled it up for me in addition to what I came to get my car fixed for.

BC
Beth C.
04/15/2021
The communication is great. Love the reminders and texting system. The service was very good as well. While taking it for one problem, they were able to add on inspection for me. They seemed to do great work and will use them in the future.

RL
Ray L.
04/13/2021
Do what they say, say what they mean
As always price, service and quality are consistant

Donald M.
Jacksonville, NC
04/12/2021
Professional and courteous
Quickly diagnosed problems, explained service required, and updated continuously as services wer completed.

Atkinson, NC
BMW M6
04/10/2021
They explain everything so well
Very please , they are so professional everything is neat and clean and that means a lot to me I judge shops on how neat they appear before I do business with them

Andrea B.
Willard, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/10/2021
always quick and good work.
Will not go anywhere else

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/05/2021
Great team
So easy to work with, staff is friendly, responsive and knowledgeable

LD
Leon D.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Paceman
04/03/2021
Superior Service and all employees are dedicated to Superior Service!
I needed a very small part to complete the work on my Mini that is not offered by any supplier. The very small part is only offered on an all new battery cable, thankfully one of their service techs. had one and installed it. If the part could be purchased it would likely cost less that $2.00.

I would not give consideration to using any other Mini Service Co. to work on my 2015 Mini Paceman S except Wilmington Motor Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!