Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Robert H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said every that he asks is answered promptly, the lady at the front desk is pleasant and they return phone calls. He said Tim is a quality guy and knowledgeable and he does quality work.

Dawn P.
08/01/2018
Fast and efficient service. Very personable staff.
The staff kept me informed of my car. I loved the check in text to hear about the progress and the estimated pick up time. I needed them in an emergency because a belt came loose while I was vacationing I
was back on the road the next day !!😎

LU
Lori U.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Lori said they were exceptionally helpful.

BC
Bill C.
BMW Z4
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has only been there 1 time. They are all about doing good work. He felt very comfortable and they were very honest. The business was very efficient.

Andrew B.
07/27/2018
Pleasantly surprised several times!
I'm relatively new to the area, and on the recommendation of others on Facebook chose Wilmington Motor Works to investigate an electrical problem in my BMW that was draining the battery when the car wasn't running. I used their website to explain the issue and schedule an appointment. They offered to have me drop the car off at my convenience and leave it for a couple of days so they could investigate. I replied that I needed to arrange a rental car first, and was pleasantly surprised to be offered a loaner, a truly unexpected benefit! A couple of days later they contacted me explaining the issue had been traced to the radio which continued to draw various amounts of current when is was turned off, and when the car wasn't running. When I returned to pick up the car, the owner Tim (also the mechanic that worked on it) thoroughly explained what he had found and that he had pulled the fuse to prevent further draw until I decide what to do about the radio. He also provided me with a very reasonable labor amount to swap out the radio should I decide to get a replacement unit myself. The bill? Another very very reasonable, and pleasant surprise! This might be the first time I've ever left a repair facility with a smile on my face :) and it makes me happy to have a knowledgeable and fair mechanic to take my car to. A++ to you and your staff Tim. Great job all around! Thanks.

MO
Michael O.
07/26/2018
Good service and fair pricing
I have had a number of problems fixed on an older BMW that I purchased. Wilmington Motor Works fixes the problems and charges a reasonable fee. They tell you about other issues but they don't pressure you to do more than you asked.

GC
Gary C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they did a very good job.

Jimmy K.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
07/21/2018
Fuel pump issues 535I
As always outstanding service all the staff is a real asset to the company very friendly and helpful.

Stacy H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the business worked pretty quickly. They got her vehicle back to her when they said and they were fairly priced.

TR
Tony R.
07/12/2018
Excellent customer service
This was my first visit. I was very pleased with the service. I was told they would contact me after the diagnostics and they did exactly that. They called and gave me detailed information and exactly what problems they found and made recommendations, answered all my questions, and had my car repaired and ready for pick up when they said it would be....They are truly professional in every way. I look forward to taking my BMW to them as long as I own it!

HB
Hartley B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Hartley said they did a good job.

Ray B.
Fayetteville, NC
BMW M Roadster
07/09/2018
Great service experience as usual
Oil service and rear shocks replaced, thanks for making it happen.

Sheila C.
07/08/2018
Experienced
Always very Professional and Courteous

Bruce H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/29/2018
They do what they do at a reasonable price and they do it well. Above expectations.

Craig W.
BMW Z4
06/28/2018
awesome experience
From the office staff to the Technical staff everyone here is professional, friendly and knowledgeable to get your car back operating at peak efficiency

Dileep B.
06/28/2018
Excellence - Rare combination of Competence & Fair prices
Tim and his staff are always a pleasure to deal with!

SJ
Stacey J.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said he was able to schedule and get in for service in a timely manner.

GS
Gavin S.
Swansboro, NC
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Gavin said he liked the service. It was quick, efficient and it is always reliable.

DA
David A.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was good all the way around.

Jim F.
BMW 128i
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are friendly and the service was quick and the price was reasonable.