Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/23/2019
Nice
Friendly, quick and great service

OW
Omega W.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Omega said they did a real good job on his back doors.

ND
Natalie D.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/19/2019
I had a great experience with WMW. Professional service!

JE

Maureen L.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/16/2019
People are very nice and they always let you just where things stand.
The waiting room is very clean and comfortable and the service is explained in detail.

Diane G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/12/2019
Everytime I call for help with my Mini Cooper, I am treated respect. They listen to the problem very carefully. The turn around time for repairs is very good. I am grateful to have found Wilmington Motor Works as there is no Mini Cooper Dealer in town. Also the staff members are very friendly.

Brian B.
Leland, NC
Brake fluid flush
I was very happy with my recent service. I had set up a first of the morning appointment, arrived on time and my vehicle was immediately taken into the shop and work began. I had been told it would
take about an hour and work was completed in timely manner. I have been happy with every service visit I have had so far.

SY
Sandra Y.
BMW Service - The Best!
Thank you! I will be back!!

JO
Jim O.
Winnabow, NC
No Surprises
I am a first time customer and had an excellent experience. When I requested an appointment I received a quote for the work that I requested and the time it would take to complete. I was kept informed while the work was being done and the end price was less than quoted. WMW informed me that additional work that I originally requested was not needed therefore saving me money but most of all trust.

WB
William B.
07/11/2019
BUCHAN BMW
HANNAH AND THE WHOLE TEAM ARE PROFESSIONAL & UNDERSTANDING.
ITS A PLEASURE TO CONTINUE TO HAVE A PERSONABLE & EFFICIENT REPAIR FACILITY TO RELY ON WHENEVER NEED ARISES!

JO
Justin O.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the service was professional.

SK
Susie K.
Hampstead, NC
Honda Civic Si
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Susie said they were very friendly. They helped them right away. She would definitely go back.

07/03/2019
Always good!
Thorough inspection of our 328i, flushed the brakes lines and reviewed all safety items!

07/02/2019
BMW repairs
I had an issue with my BMW squealing and idling very hard. The company did an amazing job at fixing it even though it took much more time and energy than originally expected. I appreciate their hard and honest work.

MJ
Murray J.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
BMW M3
06/29/2019
Overall great service on my ‘98 M3! Thanks.
I bought this car online, and it came from the West Coast. So I needed a thorough post-purchase inspection to make sure everything was good for the beginning of my ownership. Wilmington Motor Works performed a top to bottom examination of the car and provided me with a complete report - with pictures & video - and I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. They are highly recommended and I will take my car back there in the future.

Jeff G.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they had good communication, and the business seemed to have gotten the job done quickly and correctly.

Chuck B.
BMW Z4
06/21/2019
Service While You Wait.
First visit to WMW. In and out in about an hour for oil and filter change and to top off fluids. I am very particular about who services my 2012 Z4 35is as it is a mint example of this model. A good experience!

Dawn B.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz E500
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the business was very honest and cooperative. They were able to find the issue, but they could not fix it because they do not do transmission work on Mercedes vehicles. However, since they could solve the problem, they did not charge her for the diagnostic.

Jim A.
06/15/2019
Thorough, professional service.
Outstanding service. Most complete and professional evaluation and estimate reporting I've ever seen. Complete with photographic evidence of existing condition.

Dileep B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/15/2019
Excellent, Competent Service at a Fair Price
I have been taking my Mercedes Benz E 350 4Matic to WMW since 2016 when we moved to Wilmington. Tim and his crew provide EXCELLENT, COMPETENT service at a fair price. Hanna ensures customer scheduling convenience and prompt website scheduling responses. If you choose to wait while your car is being serviced the Customer Lounge is comfortable and convenient. I would highly recommend WMW.