Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Richard R.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service at this business was good.

TW
Theo W.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Theo said the business did pretty good work. Chris kept him involved with the work being done to his vehicle. He stated he feels Chris is about quality. How they treated their customers and their efforts to keep him involved in the decisions were pretty good.

Brian M.
Carolina Beach, NC
08/17/2018
Old school excellence
Professionals in every way. The work ethic and customer service is "old school" business. Remember when your dad took the car to only one mechanic anytime it needed work? That's Wilmington Motor Works.
I had them fix a power window that wouldn't go up on our 2005 mini cooper. From the time I dropped it off, to the consultation after they determined the cause, it was all clearly explained and understandable to this mechanically challenged person. No BS about the cost of the labor and replacement of the parts. I'd go on, but this is the clinic you want to take that car you love to drive.
Wilminton Motor Works: They earn their repeat customers and there is no higher praise than that.

JJ
Jeff J.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they do a good job.

WB
William B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
William said the business delivered on time and they have good value.

TG
Tiffany G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
08/16/2018
Highly Recommend
We have taken our Mini in for both routine maintenance and repairs. We have always received excellent service

BC
Bob C.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the service was done pretty well. The work was done on time. He has no problems with the service.

Aberdeen, NC
08/06/2018
car repairs
WMW was very helpful and courteous ! I was on a tight schedule and they worked me in, gave me a ride, and fixed my car within the time they said. They checked with me at each turn and made sure that I was happy with the service. I highly recommend them!

EN
Elaine N.
Leland, NC
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/06/2018
Courteous and efficient
Moved to the area in 2017 with my 2015 Mini Cooper that had only been seen at the dealership. I’ve been satisfied with WMW since my first visit. It’s easy to make an appointment, I’m taken on time and treated with respect. The waiting area is comfortable.

AO
Albert O.
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the staff did what they were supposed to do, in the amount of time he needed them to do it in.

SCOTT W.
08/02/2018
These guys are the best!
I can’t say enough good things about these guys. I have been bringing my BMWs here for the past 6 years and have never been disappointed. They do what they say and more. I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Robert H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said every that he asks is answered promptly, the lady at the front desk is pleasant and they return phone calls. He said Tim is a quality guy and knowledgeable and he does quality work.

Dawn P.
08/01/2018
Fast and efficient service. Very personable staff.
The staff kept me informed of my car. I loved the check in text to hear about the progress and the estimated pick up time. I needed them in an emergency because a belt came loose while I was vacationing I
was back on the road the next day !!😎

LU
Lori U.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Lori said they were exceptionally helpful.

BC
Bill C.
BMW Z4
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has only been there 1 time. They are all about doing good work. He felt very comfortable and they were very honest. The business was very efficient.

Andrew B.
07/27/2018
Pleasantly surprised several times!
I'm relatively new to the area, and on the recommendation of others on Facebook chose Wilmington Motor Works to investigate an electrical problem in my BMW that was draining the battery when the car wasn't running. I used their website to explain the issue and schedule an appointment. They offered to have me drop the car off at my convenience and leave it for a couple of days so they could investigate. I replied that I needed to arrange a rental car first, and was pleasantly surprised to be offered a loaner, a truly unexpected benefit! A couple of days later they contacted me explaining the issue had been traced to the radio which continued to draw various amounts of current when is was turned off, and when the car wasn't running. When I returned to pick up the car, the owner Tim (also the mechanic that worked on it) thoroughly explained what he had found and that he had pulled the fuse to prevent further draw until I decide what to do about the radio. He also provided me with a very reasonable labor amount to swap out the radio should I decide to get a replacement unit myself. The bill? Another very very reasonable, and pleasant surprise! This might be the first time I've ever left a repair facility with a smile on my face :) and it makes me happy to have a knowledgeable and fair mechanic to take my car to. A++ to you and your staff Tim. Great job all around! Thanks.

MO
Michael O.
07/26/2018
Good service and fair pricing
I have had a number of problems fixed on an older BMW that I purchased. Wilmington Motor Works fixes the problems and charges a reasonable fee. They tell you about other issues but they don't pressure you to do more than you asked.

GC
Gary C.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they did a very good job.

Jimmy K.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
07/21/2018
Fuel pump issues 535I
As always outstanding service all the staff is a real asset to the company very friendly and helpful.

Stacy H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the business worked pretty quickly. They got her vehicle back to her when they said and they were fairly priced.