Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Steven M.
06/13/2019
another no hassle repair
Today I had the transmission fluid changed in my 2001 BMW 330i. The fluid is supposed to last the lifetime of the car, but after 145K miles I was starting to experience slower shifting at higher RPM shift points. It was clearly time for a filter and fluid change. Now the transmission shifts as new. Another no hassle repair by the team at Wilmington Motor Works.

Jacob B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the employees were very nice. He really liked the online diagnosis they offered.

Jamie S.
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/12/2019
Top Shelf
You are dealing with professionals at Wilmington Motor Work. They communicate, have extensive knowledge and stand behind their services. They walk their talk and I would recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

SCOTT W.
06/09/2019
These guys are great!
In a nutshell they know what they are doing and do it. From Hannah at the front to all of the guys in the back they get it fixed right the first time at the price discussed. And if anything changes they let you know upfront.

AG
Ann G.
06/08/2019
The best BMW mechanics and customer service anywhere!
This is a true find for BMW owners!!! From their incredible customer service to experienced mechanics, this is the best place to bring your BMW. I have never trusted car repair shops until I came to Wilmington Motor Works!

PF
Pamela F.
Calabash, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/07/2019
Thank you!
Great service and terrific people. Hannah was very helpful and knowledgeable. It's good to know there's a place to service my Mini within 50 miles.

EB
Elliot B.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elliot's co-worker. She said there are no issues with them.

KC
Kelly C.
06/05/2019
Wilmington Motor works got my BMW in right away. Hannah greeted me at the door and the repairs were done in a timely manner. After trying a few different places here in Wilmington, I have finally found a service center I feel I can trust. I plan to bring my Daughter’s mini cooper here as well.

Martha R.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
05/30/2019
BMW Service
My BMW is no longer under warranty and it was time to quit using the dealer. WMW was recommended by several people (many on Nextdoor). I found them great to deal with and competitively priced. I'll be back!

Jim R.
05/25/2019
Wilmington Motor Works
Excellent service and work

Leland, NC
05/24/2019
Knows the BMW
This is the first time I have had my BMW serviced since moving to the Wilmington area. Wilmington Motor Works was recommended by fellow BMW owners that live in my complex. Made my appointment and then stopped by before hand for them to look at the service messages to know what to expect on my appointment day. Dropped off the car and had told them I would be waiting for it. Work was completed promptly and only work necessary was done which turned out to be minimal. Very satisfied and will continue to use them to service my BMW.

AC
Anthony C.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he was pleased with his service. The work was satisfactory. The employees were honest. They were trustworthy. They provided service at a reasonable price.

WR
Wilson R.
05/21/2019
What a staff!
I got to the shop a little early, they took the car right back and had the inspection completed and I was out the door 5 minutes after my scheduled appointment. How good is that?

Stacey S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/20/2019
May appointment review
Friendly staff, thorough and quality work.

EM
Ed M.
Holly Ridge, NC
05/19/2019
330ci convertible TOP Repair
The Repair Service was done first class. Accurate Estimate, On Time and overall Great !!

RK
Roy K.
Great first visit
I brought in a new to me 2007 BMW 335i for an after purchase inspection and they were so helpful to someone who is new to BMW's. The do a great break down of any repairs your car may need and how urgently you may need them too. They fixed a few things on my car and I had it back in 4 days which really impressed me. Thank you Wilmington Motor Works.

LH
Larry H.
Hampstead, NC
BMW Z4
Service/Email Communication
The service scheduling was easy and the service was prompt and efficient. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. When attempting to resolve a matter via email, Tim was responsive and quickly addressed my concern.

TT
Tom T.
Castle Hayne, NC
Fluid Leaks Repair
Accurate diagnostics, precise repair, fair pricing.

BF
Ben F.
Sneads Ferry, NC
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Ben said this business has good customer service.

KL