MJ
Mike J.
06/15/2020
Insightful Service
Chris provided me with solid insight concerning the condition of and recommended maintenance plan for my 2015 BMW X5. I do nearly all my own work on my Jeep Wrangler, so being able to talk in depth and learn about how they would approach this work is invaluable to how I will care for my X5. Very well done Wilmington Motor Works!

TC
Todd C.
06/15/2020
Quick, efficient work
Maintenance and state inspection done in around an hour. Hannah is very friendly and patient with my questions. And they have coffee!

Mary C.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/13/2020
As new customers we were very impressed with the ease of getting an appointment as well as the electronic appointment confirmation & reminders.
I appreciate the reminders for service. I also appreciate that there is no “up-sale” pressure to add additional services.
The staff is friendly & the waiting room is comfortable with room for social distancing 😊

TG
Tammy G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/13/2020
Very nice atmosphere. Knowledgeable Stafff. Love it!!!!
This business is awesome!!!!!

JN
Jack N.
Swansboro, NC
06/11/2020
Straight Shooters
From my first contact (via the WMW web site) till I was returning home with a smile on my face, I knew I won the lottery without buying a ticket.
As I made my first appointment for service I was told what to expect , why as well as how to get any other issues resolved with options. During the service I was updated to the status of the work being performed from start to finish.

Jackie M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/10/2020
Professional, clean, and courteous
I was referred to this business for my vehicle, and with it being my first time here I was nervous! However, Chris was very helpful over the phone with setting up my appointment, and upon dropping off the vehicle, I was taken care of by the very nice receptionist up front. I love that I was able to view the step by step process via text. I also was able to view my vehicle diagnosis on my phone once it was completed. Problem areas had pictures to accompany the descriptions; I love how tech savvy they are! I would recommend this place to anyone and couldn’t thank them enough for such a pleasant experience

Teresa S.
Castle Hayne, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/10/2020
Piece of mind!
I know my MINI is being well taken care of when the folks here are servicing it. Very thoughtful and knowledgeable staff. I feel fortunate having a competent service provider in Wilmington to care for my MINI.

SL
Sam L.
BMW M4
06/02/2020
M4
Always a pleasure to do business. I only trust them to do the work on my M series vehicle and would highly recommend them to any Bmw owner.

MT
Mark T.
Bolivia, NC
06/02/2020
Fast Repair Service
Have been a repeat customer of Wilmington Motor Works for some time now. They have ALWAYS provided fast, reliable, honest service. As long as i own a BMW Wilmington Motor Works are the only folks that will work on my vehicle.

BK
Brian K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/30/2020
very smooth work; I am hoping my battery will not get drained while car is sitting for a few days :-)
Thanks for taking care of this problem; it was a very easy to get my car to you and also to pick it up, Thanks.

Barbara B.
05/30/2020
WMW excellence!
The team Mar WMW is a fine example of a well run business in so many ways! Please give them a try if you haven’t met them yet! I’ve been a customer for over 15 years! They are my ONLY car service shop!
Bravo Wilmimgton Motor Works!

David G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/29/2020
Steering column switches replaced.
First time I have been to you guys and I was very impressed. Service was first class, everyone was great and the job was done well. Thank you.

Dean H.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/27/2020
Fast service.
First time customer. Very professional experience. Will be back again.

05/24/2020
Excellent service and professionalism
I started taking my BMW to Wilmington Motor Works about 10 months ago. I have been so pleased and satisfied to find service for my car that I can trust and rely on. And they are so was to work with!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2020
Expert Service, Friendly Attitude
We tried Wilmington Motor Works for the first time when our new MINI needed maintenance. Chris was friendly and professional, and made the service experience easy to understand. The inspection report they offer was very helpful in setting a base line for our car's current condition and upcoming needs, and we didn't feel oversold in the slightest. The texting system and online payment option was great for status updates throughout the service, and allowed us to pick up our car after hours if we couldn't make it by during their regular business hours. Would highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works, and they have a new lifetime customer in us!