Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Wilmington Motor Works is always professional,thorough,efficient and friendly

Terry B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/20/2018
Always friendly and great service.

WS
Willie S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
BMW 750Li
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Willie said the business did a great job. He is very pleased with everything they do.

NP
Nisarg P.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nisarg said the business called back in a timely manner to update him on the status of his vehicle and what services were needed to fix it.

FP
Fred P.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the service at this business has been good. They have a great waiting area.

NC
Nicole C.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said that the place had good service, people and prices.

AT
Anthony T.
BMW M5
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the employees were able to take in his vehicle on short notice.

EA
Ed A.
10/12/2018
Excellent Service for BMW
Service is excellent and easy to communicate with staff. Very respectful of my auto. Would not hesitate to use them for any repair.

Roger H.
Riegelwood, NC
10/09/2018
Reliable
Fair price

HO
Huseyin O.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Huseyin said he had no problems with the service. The business does good work.

10/03/2018
Efficient
Showed up for my appointment and car was inspected and ready within the hour. That’s efficiency.

AV
Anna V.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/02/2018
This business is very professionally run. Everyone I encountered was pleasant and straight forward. I like the account summary they offer for my vehicle, which gives me service history, etc. This custom feature allows the customer to keep track of service details, mileage, etc. Very convenient. The waiting room was clean, comfortable, and with free wi fi. Thanks.

RL
Ray L.
09/29/2018
Fast quality service
Fast, quality service. Always reliable.

R
Ronney@ Cottman
09/26/2018
Great job

Craig H.
BMW M Roadster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff did a wonderful job

KZ
Kay Z.
Jacksonville, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/20/2018
Took my mini down because the check engine like had come on. I had only has the car about 2
Months. I’m not one to drive with a service light on so I went toAuto zone and they did a diagnostic. P00012:timing chain, I called the zBmw place in Wilmington and they sent me to Wilmington Motor Works. Dry professional. I had asked around and their charges were spot on.
I’m thankful the took my extended warranty I had purchased, it’s a 2008 , USAA sells an awesome
Warranty. They paid for everything except the oil to put back in the car. The total job was 2000.00
Which was comparable to the first quote I got. This is my go to place for all my mini work

Becky H.
09/10/2018
My kind of place.
Polite. Courteous. Reliable. From beginning to end.

DA
Dr. Ada A.
09/10/2018
Great service all the way around.
Customer service was great. Hannah at the front is awesome. My vehicle was fixed in a timely manner and drives great. Thank you.

KV
Keryn V.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/09/2018
Trunk Lock
Wilmington Motor Works did an outstanding job replacing my SUV trunk lock and the rear seat release lever. In fact, despite it being a holiday, being short-staffed that day and having a long list of cars to repair; they still got me in and out before lunch! Very impressive as always. And the best part is they really take time to get to know you and not just car. Their customer service is second to none! I’m grateful.

MT
Michael T.
09/06/2018
Long Distance Service
I live in Maryland and I have been bringing my 645CI for service and repairs to Wilmington Motor Work for over 7 years.....I drive 6 hours each way to get my car service because I trust their evaluation and their labor costs are reasonable ...