Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BP
Britt P.
12/31/2018
Prompt & curtious service
My daughters 2009 Mini started acting up over the holidays. I sent an email stating I would like to drop off the car on Sunday for service on Monday. They responded on their day off and got me booked for service. They called almost first thing Monday morning with a quote for repairs. Repairs were made and the car was ready for pickup the same day. The car runs great now and we are pleased.

Excellent Customer Service
Hannah is very professional and went the extra mile to get our car done on time.

KV
Keryn V.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
The Best
WMW’s is the best at delivering prime time customer service and their work on my vehicles is always outstanding and second to none! I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

Steven M.
12/28/2018
another super job by the WMW team
Thanks for the fast service in replacing the rear window on my 2001 BMW 300i.

GS
Geoffrey S.
12/21/2018
Good service at fair price
Done when promised, carefully explained

Aron S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
12/20/2018
Always a pleasure
As always, I leave here feeling confident my vehicles were repaired/serviced correctly and efficiently. Professional and personable staff, expert service, and very accomodating to customers. Thanks again everyone!

Catherine C.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the staff was helpful.

BP
Beth P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/14/2018
WMW continues to provide both great customer service as well as professional and knowledgeable technical services. I will not take my Mini anywhere else.

PB
Patrica B.
Holly Ridge, NC
12/13/2018
What makes WMW so great:
What makes WMW so great is a combination of two things - excellent service by mechanics that I trust and now with Hannah at the front desk - excellent customer service. Hannah is a wonderful addition to the team!

Cindy M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/12/2018
All-Star Team
Professionalism and knowledge of the young lady at the front desk.
Great work by service team.

EB
Emmanuel B.
BMW 750i
12/06/2018
The best
Great crew knowledgeable about your car
Reasonable pricing

PT
Pat T.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Thomas. He said he has dealt with the business before and is always satisfied. Their prices are better than the Mercedes dealerships price with the same service.

MF
Martha F.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Martha said the employees provided thorough service. They provided fair work. She trusts the service they provided.

john r.
12/05/2018
not happy any more
did not test drive my car after work on it . I went to pick it up after hours becouse she said my car was good to go, well nope not good and I never got a call back to tell me what is wrong . she said she would ask the guy and call me back . I don't want a bunch of emails and text . call and tell me in words whats going on . from the first day I went thear I said pleas call me and don't email me . wish I went some wear else , no love from this very unhappy mini owner .
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 12/06/2018

One star review deserved, customer dropped off the vehicle and added a complaint about a vibration that we neglected to put on the repair order and it never was addressed. We are sorry for our mistake and will take steps to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Tim George

CN
Carl N.
Hampstead, NC
12/01/2018
Battery replacement
Would definitely use again for services.

11/30/2018
Easy
I appreciate the ability to make appts. online and then receive updates via text. Car was done ahead of expectations and staff if very courteous. Used over night drop off. Whole experience was easy!

RL
Ray L.
11/30/2018
outstanding service
Always fast efficient and the highest quality

Robert H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/27/2018
Great Job
Motorworks was the 3rd place I had taken my car and they were the only ones who could accurately diagnose the problem. They didn't try to sell me parts that I didn't need. They just fixed the small problem and only charged me the labor.

Would recommend 100 out of 100 times

11/26/2018
im happy ,I will go back .
im happy ,I will go back .

BD
Bill D.
Southport, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/22/2018
Wdurjava
Great Communication, service and customer focused staff = very satisfied customer.