Jeb B.
Maple Hill, NC
04/02/2021
2014 B7 Alpina
Tim and his team have always been straight with me and done quality work. I would not hesitate sending family and friends there.

SP
Stephen P.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Stephen said they were no-nonsense with good diagnoses and they give good info.

BR
Brian R.
03/29/2021
2015 BMW X5 Alignment
We moved to Wilmington in August of 2019 and have been looking for a reputable shop for my wife's 15 X5. These guys are great. The customer service and their approach to building long term relationships shows in everything they do. This was not a normal alignment. We moved from a cold winter environment and lots of salt which caused all of our alignments bolts to be seized. They were able to get the alignment completed without causing additional issues or repairs. We will not take our car anywhere else for service.

Karen S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/28/2021
Great communication
Was easy to schedule, bring in, follow up and pay. They even have after hours pickup which made it easy. Employees are helpful and informative. A+ service!

Jane M.
03/19/2021
Great service and friendly people
I would recommend Wilmington Motor Works to anyone. They are so helpful and always make you feel at home. Their work is impeccable and make sure you are satisfied with their service.

Judy B.
03/18/2021
Customer service
Excellent customer service.

LR
Lynne R.
03/18/2021
Great experience!
First time for service at the shop. They were very honest and we will be returning in the future.

PC
Pamela C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/17/2021
Personal and caring in explaining to older adult about their vehicle. This makes me feel comfortable at learning and asking questions regarding my car.
Excellent customer services!!! The last time I was at Wilmington Motor Works I was recovering from surgery and I was not feeling well. Needless to say, Hannah showed her concerns for me!!! Her energy was warm and caring!!! Thank you Hannah!!! God bless you!!!

03/13/2021
Great service and very helpful personnel
Always a great experience with knowledgeable technicians.

GS
Gerotha S.
Personal Touch
I have been a customer for several years. Tim has always treated me with respect and appreciation. He has made it clear that he want his customers more specifically me, to be completely satisfied when I have my vehicles serviced at his business.

KC
Kay C.
Honest and Reliable Service
I won't take my BMW any where else. I have a 2002 and it's still running with minimal maintenance thanks to the team at Wilmington Auto Works. Back in 2018, they gave me a complete run down of what items needed to be fixed and what items could wait. Over the years they've taken care of what was immediate and they continue to watch the other items for me. Any time I think I hear a new noise or concern, they take a look and give me an honest answer. Its not just about $$ with them, they really care about their customers. They are patient and will explain everything to you in a manner you can understand. Highly recommend them!!!

JU

Joe M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/05/2021
Excellent service and accommodating
Staff guick to respond to diagnosing problem, ordered part and got me in as soon as possible. Efficient, friendly and responsive.

Joey D.
Dodge Dakota
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Joey said the business provided good service.

DE
David E.
Southport, NC
03/05/2021 Category: Service
David said they were very fast and efficient. They did what they said they were going to do.