Jeff H.
Holly Ridge, NC
01/19/2021
VERY PROFESSIONAL!
I'm always satisfied with the whole experience! Communication, work performed, repair cost you name it! As long as I own a BMW, they will always be my service provider! A+

WB
Walter B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/17/2021
Old Mercedes TLC
The team at Wilmington Motor Works took great care of my 95 E320 including keeping her inside the garage over the weekend. Thanks Everyone. I'm sure I'll be back soon for next service.

Steve M.
01/14/2021
WMWs Delivers
Dateline: Jan 14, 2021
For the past few days I was hearing strange noises under the hood on my 2001 BMW 330i. My diagnosis thought it might be a bad pulley or possible water pump. A quick stop at WMW identified the problem as a water pump bearing that failed prematurely. Tim, the owner, insisted I leave the car right away as a catastrophic failure was a real possibility. Today I picked up my car with a new water pump replaced under warranty at no charge. No hassle, no questions and a loaner car was provided for the 24 hours to fix. Always gratifying to see a shop stand by their work and replacement parts. A big thank you to Tim and the team at WMW. The car runs as new and I continue to depend on WMW for my BMW service .....since Nov 2016.

Dateline Nov 11, 2019
Today marks Year #3 of service by Wilmington Motor Works after my purchase of a 2001 BMW 330i in Nov 2016. Today I had my NC State Inspection, oil change and in depth mechanical review by the team at WMW's, including pictures to document any questionable items. They gave me notice I need my rear brakes done in the next three months. Bottom line....WMW's continues to have this car running as new. I can't say enough about the quality of their work and attention to detail.

Dateline June 12 2019
Today I had the transmission fluid changed in my 2001 BMW 330i. The fluid is supposed to last the lifetime of the car, but after 145K miles I was starting to experience slower shifting at higher RPM shift points. It was clearly time for a filter and fluid change. Now the transmission shifts as new. Another no hassle repair by the team at Wilmington Motor Works.

Dateline 2 March 2019
Tim and the team at Wilmington Motor Works continue to amaze me with the quality of their work. Last month my 2001 BMW 330i with 142K miles was starting slow with longer and longer crank times. A quick call got me an appointment in two days. Their diagnosis was the original fuel pump was showing the early signs of failure. Later that day I had a new fuel pump and while it was there I elected to change out the coil and plugs for each cylinder. The car continues to run as new and I continue to depend on WMW for my BMW service.

Dateline 4 Oct 2018
I've now been a customer for 2 years and my BMW 330i runs like it just left the factory in 2001. And I attribute that to Tim and his team at Wilmington Motor Works. Today was a routine maintenance visit and NC Inspection. They just keep on delivering the service and support that keeps me coming back. A truly trusted partner.

Dateline 6 Nov 2016
In Nov 2016 I purchased a 2001 BMW 330i that needed some work to bring all the maintenance items up to date. After doing some research in early 2017, I selected Wilmington Motor Works to do a complete service inspection and update all key operating systems. I found their work to be very thorough and reasonably priced. And when I had one issue with a persistent small leak, they did everything required to make it right. For me, that is the mark of a proven and trusted service provider. Sometimes cars like mine can be challenging to work on with highly integrated systems and very tight tolerances. This is where the team at Wilmington Motor Works shines ....they have the knowledge, skills and tools to keep these machines running like new and that makes me a customer for life.

GR
Gail R.
01/14/2021
Another great experience
Wilmington Motor Works is a reliable and dependable place to have your Mini Cooper repaired or serviced. I was very pleased both times my car has been there. My only criticism is that I was greeted on Tuesday and yesterday by a person who wasn’t wearing a mask, this might not be a problem for all customers.

01/10/2021
Excellent work at a fair price.
Took my BMW in for an oil change and a safety maintenance check. The extensive maintenance check provided me with confidence that my 15 year old vehicle was safe to drive with no existing or unknown issues that might cause me a problem during the next year.

John B.
Southport, NC
01/09/2021
Service Review
Service is easily arranged and prompt. Staff are very friendly, accommodating and the service is professional and reasonably priced. No hidden repairs are found.

Cindy M.
01/09/2021
Efficient, Professional and Friendly
The staff are efficient, professional and friendly. They know what they are doing and do it well. Staff members are always friendly and welcoming. Hannah and Chris do an outstanding job of explaining everything to you. Their online tracking system is awesome. Knowing what’s going on with your vehicle and when it’s ready is is so helpful. Highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works!

CJ
Connie J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/08/2021
Highly Recommend
I had a great experience at WMW this week as a first time customer. I am very satisfied with the work they completed on the car, and the scheduling and communication via messaging about the process is impressive and so convenient. I love that I could check up on the status of the vehicle online without calling them, and then submitting payment online. I highly recommend WMW.

Chuck B.
BMW Z4
01/08/2021
Pesky Warning light
Came on again. The codes were read and reset at NO Charge! Great service as usual.

Teena M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/06/2021
Always Reliable
WMW has always been fast, reliable and reasonable in their pricing. I have always had great service and communication about my car needs.

WS
Willie S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
BMW 750Li
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said the business is clean and a good place to sit and wait for her vehicle. She loves Chris and another girl at the business who are very professional. Beverly noted this is the second time that the employees have forgotten to replace the date on her dashboard that says the date of service.

12/30/2020
Excellent service and top notch employee's
I brought my Mini Cooper in for an emergency visit and they got right on it and fixed the problem in a timely manner and acceptable cost.

I highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works if you own a Mini Cooper!

KV
Keryn V.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/29/2020
Charged Up and Ready to Roll!
I called Wilmington Motor Works about my battery warning light appearing, scheduled an early morning appointment and the took me right away. They replaced both batteries in the vehicle quickly at an affordable price. They charged me up and I was ready to roll.

ES
Elyse S.
12/25/2020
Reliable technicians and Chris and Hannah are amazing.
WMW repaired an oil leak coming from my Mini. They also repaired an issue with my fan, which was running when the car was turned off and the engine light, which continued to come on.
They were very tenacious in their repair endeavors and did not stop until the problem was solved and we were able to drive away safely and problem-free. Since this took a few days, we were even offered a loaner car!
These guys are the best, they are honest, responsible and I trust them implicitly with my car. I would seriously recommend WMW to anyone with a MINI.

EC
Esz C.
Jacksonville, NC
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Esz said the business always provides good service and notifies him on anything regarding his vehicle.