Jane M.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Jane said they do a great job.

Cindy M.
05/18/2020
Outstanding Service
Professional and customer focused. Easy to use technology keeps the vehicle owner informed on vehicle status and service report. They have an easy to use online payment tool and after hours key retrieval system.

TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/18/2020
Tim and Chris go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle receives quality repair.
Wilmington Motor Works is a service center you can trust and And is affordable.
I have and do highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works

John B.
Southport, NC
05/17/2020
Review
WMW has been very satisfying to work with. The staff is very congenial and responsive and the work on our BMW X3 has been done promptly and accurately and in a very affordable manner. NO hidden repairs every visit!
Thanks!
Dr John Burdette
Southport, NC

Jeff H.
Holly Ridge, NC
05/16/2020
VERY PROFESSIONAL!
BMW's like any other performance vehicles have issues more often than not and it's hard to find someone to trust to take care of the problem without draining your account on things not really wrong with your car. From the very first visit I felt that I was at the right place and I was correct! They took care of any issues that we had in a timeless manor and had us back on the road with a good feeling about the whole experience. Definitely will be taking our BMW's there as long as we own them! Thanks Tim!

BMW 128i
05/12/2020
Support this business!
This is a wonderful business that deserves our full support. I’m being very careful about where I go these days and they couldn’t have been more accommodating- early appointment, brought a chair outside ( in the sun at my request!) for me to wait. And of course, competent, fair service. Support them!

Drew M.
Pinehurst, NC
BMW 128i
05/10/2020
Great place and people
I absolutely recommended this place to all BMW owners. Went online and found these guys to help with a bad coolant hose that cracked. They replaced with copper hose so the problem should not happen again. Price and sevice was outstanding! Took car back to have oil changed few weeks later and still nothing but great service and price. Cheers boys! I will be bringing my car back when needed. Thank you

Leland, NC
05/07/2020
Quick Diagnostic and Repair
Was having trouble with the convertible top. Described the problem and received an opinion as to the possible issue and cost. Brought car in and arranged for a loaner. Problem and cost was as diagnosed and car was ready quickly.

Derrick B.

Hampstead, NC
BMW Z3
05/02/2020
Impressed
I am truly impressed with the service I receive at your business. Everyone is very professional and takes the time to talk to me about the repairs needed. I really liked how quickly the repairs were made too.

Carl S.
05/02/2020
Poor Customer Service
I called approximately a month prior to bringing car to this establishment. The young lady gave me a quote on services I requested. I called again and spoke to Tim about bringing my car in. I informed Tim of two issues I wanted him to look at. Tim texted to tell me he have found the problem to one of the issues. I asked him about the other issue and he stated it would be $200 to troubleshoot the issue. The young lady I spoke with informed me it would be an hour to trouble shoot and would charge for that hour. Next , they tell me the battery needs to be replaced and it would cost $192 to replace it. I informed him the battery is less than a year old , if it’s bad I need to return to the place I bought it. When I went to pick the car up, I asked the gentleman did they charge the battery, he sarcastically said they have a $1000 charger they used to charge the battery. I informed him I have a $20 charger and when I charged the battery, it held. I asked him to have the owner. Who he stated was Tim, to give me a call the next day. Tim never called. I took battery back to the shop I purchased it from, they charge the battery over night and stated there was nothing wrong with the battery.

Carrie M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Carrie said this business is responsible and do quality work.

LW

KL
Kelli L.
04/28/2020
Quality service & value
Great experience and value. Love the online status check system.

Tammy M.
Supply, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Tammy said the service has always been really friendly, very courteous, nice, helpful and accommodating. They do a good job. She and her family have taken the vehicle in for oil changes and a water pump.