BMW Z4
10/22/2020
Excellent Auto repair Shop
Wilmington Motor Works is an excellent choice for service and repair specifically for BMWs and other foreign models. Additionally, their staff is knowledgable, and friendly and repair cost are reasonable.

RK
Robert K.
10/22/2020
job well done
Thanks again for another fine job. It's nice to feel you
are not being ripped off, and paying a fair price.

TH
Tim H.
10/21/2020
Friendly, fast, professional
They worked me in and took care of my problem. Kept me updated on what they found and the price was ver reasonable.

Joseph P.
Holly Ridge, NC
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said they have good prices, a friendly staff, apparently do good work and send alerts to let him know what is going with his vehicle.

PB
Pat B.
Hampstead, NC
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they've always been good to him, especially Chris. He enjoys working with the people.

BV
Brenda V.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said they were very good, did a nice job and were very forthcoming . She is very happy with the service and she will be back.

LL
Linda L.
Hampstead, NC
BMW Z3
10/15/2020
Trustworthy service
Very courteous and efficient service. The Mechanics seem very knowledgeable and make sound recommendations as to what issues need to be corrected now and what can wait until later, which I really appreciate. I trust they won't rip me off and they know BMW's which gives me peace of mind.

BP
Brenda P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/14/2020
If you have a mini take it here
I am always impressed when I take my mini here. The staff and the workmanship is outstanding!!!! I would like to personally thank them for all of the work they have done for me I definitely could not have asked for a better experience.

RF
Robert F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/13/2020
Everything ship shape
Made appointment for annual state inspection and an oil change. Lots of space in the waiting room between myself and one other customer. Services completed in about 1.5 hours, gave me time for a nice walk. Also checked out a Z3M coupe and M6 convertible in the parking lot.

EE
Evan E.
10/08/2020
Quality and Price
Great service and reasonable price. Highly recommend.

HF
Henry F.
Clinton, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Henry said they have quality service and do a good job.

PC
Pamela C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/07/2020
PUBLIC RELATIONS
WHEN RECEIVING SERVICES AS A LADY, I NEED TO FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT MY CAR. WMW GIVES ME SATISFACTION WITH MY REPAIRS AND THE FUTURE REPAIRS THAT IS NEEDED. I WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND AND I TRUSTED DIRECTION!!!

Bolivia, NC
10/06/2020
Warranty Repair
Since the beginning of the year I have experienced a few problems with my vehicle which has close to 130k miles. At the initial visit parts were installed and the bill was paid. At no fault of the business the parts installed failed a couple of times. Each time I returned the vehicle they were VERY prompt at getting the vehicle in and repaired when no appointment had been scheduled. Most importantly they honored their warranty EVERY TIME the vehicle was returned. I know there are many reasons they could have come up with to pass along a bill after the additional repairs but they didn't, THEY WERE HONEST.

TT
Tom T.
Castle Hayne, NC
10/05/2020
Hands down best BMW shop in Wilmington
I’ve had my 06 650 convertible serviced here for 3 years now. Entire operation is first class. Good trustworthy people, will let you know what needs be done, what can wait....honest and fair pricing also....thanks WMW

Rob R.
Jacksonville, NC
10/02/2020
Great Find!
Recently we were looking for a repair shop to service my wife's 2011 Mini S, and wanted to avoid a trip to Raleigh if possible.

A local businessman cautioned us that smaller shops may not have access to BMW proprietary software required for service.
After a friends recommendation, my wife contacted Wilmington Motor Works and spoke with Hannah, who assured us that they had access to any software/data to accomplish the required maintenance.

Once we arrived and explained what was going on with her car, Chris got us checked in; which included providing us with a link that kept us informed of her vehicles status at all times.

After the technicians completed the diagnostic phase, Chris gave us a thorough explanation of what they found, and what the repair process entailed.

We had purchased an extended warranty, but were unsure if the repairs would be covered.
Chris handled the communication with the warranty company for us, and determined it was in fact covered.

I had an appointment the same morning which was not a problem, because they also provided us with a beautiful BMW 530 loaner.

The repairs were done in a timely manner, we were very pleased with the pricing, and the car has been running flawlessly ever since.

What a great feeling to find such a reputable shop these days, in the sea of shysters!
We have been telling everyone we know about the professional and friendly service we recieved from Chris, Hannah, and the technicians at Wilmington Motor Works.