Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RP
Robert P.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
06/12/2015
Very pleasant and polite people
Always a pleasure dealing with these guys

EM
Evan M.
BMW 650i
06/11/2015
Very knowledgable and willing to help. Done feel like I'm ever being taken advantage of like other places

TD
Travis D.
06/10/2015
Professional
I was first impressed with Dan's courtesy and responsiveness. Then when I showed up everyone I met was just as courteous. First impressions are huge in decision making, and I had a good feeling from them (not the warm and fuzzy type the confident type). Their service was thorough, timely, and priced fairly. They are knowledgable and consumer oriented. They didn't wash my vehicle like the dealer would have, but the dealer would have probably charged me hundreds more. The wash is like getting a free tooth brush at the dentist after he drills out your teeth! Makes them feel better?

CR
Christian R.
BMW 325i
06/09/2015 Category: Service
Christian said the service is good. Everything is working well although the price was high.

GN
Garrick N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/08/2015 Category: Service
Garrick said he has been going to this business for years. They are always helpful, they lookout for him and they get the job done.

NC
Nicholas C.
BMW 735i
06/04/2015
Clear and Concise
Job done was 100% honest and despite having the wrong part fixed, they did not charge me any extra. Excellent customer service!

Mike D.
05/30/2015
Drop-in Service ...
I was in the neighborhood and noticed my service light was 'on' for a couple of items so I dropped-by to set-up an appointment. It was a Friday afternoon and they handled the items then.

Same old fabulous customer service ... :-)

DF
DAVE F.
GMC Sierra
05/29/2015
Will never go anywhere else...
These guys are amazing...always kind and honest. Tim goes the extra mile to make sure his customers are 100% happy.

Ross M.
BMW 328is
05/28/2015
Fantastic customer service
I received fantastic customer service! These guys went above and beyond to make a first time customer like myself a repeat customer.

BA
Bobi A.
MINI Cooper
05/27/2015
I'm a happy lady
These guys always take great care of my Mini. This time I had a mysterious light coming on the dash. They found the cause. They also checked my brakes and told me they're ok for a while. Other places most might fix them when not actually needed. Thanks, guys

Tom M.
BMW 740iL
05/25/2015
Great Guys, Great Work!
We hope to keep our BMW a long time just so these guys can keep it humming. What a great crew! Honest, friendly, prompt, expert. They solved a problem for us that no one else could figure out. And they're priced reasonably. Go to these guys!

NH
Nancy H.
MINI Cooper
05/23/2015
Another Great Experience
My Mini needed brakes. The courteous team promptly scheduled me, and the work was completed quickly. Thanks for fitting me in before the holiday weekend.

GI
Gustavo I.
BMW 335i
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Gustavo said the service was good at this business, and they were honest.

Donald H.
BMW 550i
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Donald said this business was attentive and professional. They got done what he wanted them to do and he was able to get out of there instead of sitting around all afternoon.

RA

ZL
Zixing L.
Cerro Gordo, NC
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Zixing said this business' service is really good.

RK
RICH K.
Lexus SC 430
05/16/2015
Dependable, Dynamic, & Trustworthy!
This is the only shop in town that will not over sale or "create" issues with your vehicle.I have utilized their services for years on multiple makes & models of cars only to be satisfied beyond my expectations each & every visit. Tim has established a team environment which makes his service second to none.This is THE business to go to for all your automotive needs.

Karen S.
Mercedes-Benz R350
05/15/2015
Thank you!!
My second trip and just like the first time found it easy and I LOVE the fact that you answer the phone always! Will be back!

Jeff B.
Lincoln Town Car
05/15/2015
always a 5 for 5
First trip in with non-European car and nobody laughed at my car! Always great service with a wonderful attitude. I had a fairly pricey issue, but Dan gave me options and had me out early afternoon, with inspection and repair for less than 1/2 of dealer cost for parts and a diagnosis that I can trust.

Have already recommended this business to friends and will certainly continue to do so.

TA
Tonia A.
Porsche Cayenne
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Tonia said that this business is super friendly and nice. They always fix any problems that she has.