Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

OM
Omar M.
BMW 325Ci
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Omar said he had no problems with this business.

DN
Davis N.
BMW 325i
02/18/2015
Outstanding choice for BMW service/repair
I've taken my 04 BMW to several independent shops and a dealer over the years. Then I stumbled across Wilmington Motor works. They are by far the most professional, offer top notch work and advice. Very reasonable charges. I have been using them for 2 years for a variety of service and repairs, will go no where else and highly recommend. Dan and the team are first class...

HK
HOWARD K.
BMW M3
02/17/2015
Best of the Best!!!
Despite overwhelming work schedule backups, the folks at Wilmington Motor Works were still somehow able to find time the following work day to change the battery in my car. This was a god-send, given that my car's battery was fading fast, and subfreezing cold temps already underway. Well done and THANK YOU!!!

Mike D.
Leland, NC
02/13/2015
Great positive attitudes by entire staff. I have found when on theroad and have trouble they always are happy to provide guidance even though they won't be handling the repairs.

EH
Enisha H.
Lumberton, NC
BMW 325i
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Enisha said she had a good experience with the business.

AR
ARNIE R.
Carolina Beach, NC
Volvo S70
02/11/2015
Honest. Courteous. Expert. Affordable.
I have been employed in the car business since 1977 and have held virtually every supervisory fixed operations position, including Parts, Service and Body Shop management. I have been a client of WMW since 2009 and have never been disappointed, never been misled, and never been overcharged. The repairs are always done right, always done on time, and always reasonably priced. I know exactly how difficult these results are to achieve. I sincerely urge anyone in SE NC to consider Tim and his team as their primary car repair resource.
Thank you again Tim and Dan.

DF
Derrick F.
BMW 325
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Derrick said he likes the guys down there. They are really cool.

KW
Kimberly W.
BMW 528i
02/10/2015
Tim and crew are amazing!
Tim put me at ease explaining what needed to happen for my car to be inspected. His knowledge and personable customer service, assured my decision. Glad I was referred ~ Love these Guys!

TP
Trinette P.
Mercedes-Benz R500
02/07/2015
Superb Customer Service
Can't Complain... I'm A Happy Customer!

AK
Anthony K.
02/04/2015
Mini and BMW GURUS!
These guys know their stuff. I am confident that they have the knowledge and experience to be able to take care of any maintenance or repairs that you have when it comes to these vehicles.

GB
Gladys B.
BMW 530i
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Gladys said they did a good job on her vehicle.

Rhonda S.
02/01/2015
Great place to take your Mini Coopers.

Ko M.
New Bern, NC
BMW 745Li
01/30/2015
Great and Best service !!!!!!
I'm highly recommend they are really good place to take your car and they are very honestly and they will give you best advice what you have to do with your car....

CHERYL H.

Craig B.
Leland, NC
01/27/2015
The Best
We have had our BMWs serviced with Tim and his guys for three or fours years now and have always had good results. They do great work at good prices, and are always enjoyable to talk to. They are just the best, and we tell that to our neighbors, too.

DJ
Deborah J.
Morehead City, NC
BMW 328i
01/24/2015
excellent service and reasonable cost
Service was prompt, excellent and cost was reasonable.

Betsy M.
Confidence A-1
I recommend WMW to all of my BMW friends. Professionals in every way. I would not use anyone else for maintenance on my X5.

JI
Jamie I.
Parts Order
My visits to Wilmington Motor Works are ALWAYS pleasant! Dan is very knowledgeable about my Mini-Cooper and I enjoy talking with him. You guys always do an EXCELLENT job and I am most grateful!

PF
Peter F.
5 Star service
Always a great experience at Wilmington
Motor works .

TW
Thomas W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/22/2015
Same as below.
On time service,friendly professional attitude,
reasonable prices.